Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Gold - A Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild to talk to others, keeping a golden attitude! 

Tags: Mudkips, discuss, questions, bumping, friendly 

Reply Lobby - Captain & Vice Captain Threads Only
Media Favorites - What's yours? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:50 pm
xGypsy_Moonx
ur avi is beautiful

So off-topic. Ha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 pm
i think something on the new kingdom hearts would be nice heart  

xXxVicious_VanityxXx

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChromaticLights

Girl-Crazy Fairy

10,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:53 pm
hmmm lets see i would buy like ALOT of raffle tickets for an iphone 4 other than that u could raffle ipod shuffles that goes along with music i guess like a cd or usb with 15 songs on it that kinda of stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:53 pm
chiquito mexicanito
ummm i would go with a grand prize. such as maybe a X-BOX360 andthe newest game E.G halo reach (when comes out) Call Of Duty Black OPS (once again when comes out) Or something like that And xbox live 1year membership (if old one) and A game store gift card (IT MITE B EXPENSIVE THO!!!)

I really like this here ^

The idea of raffling a 1yr gold membership is really good! Thanks!  

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:54 pm
WorkingClassHero x3
Music? Because In my honest opinion, music is more like Tv in my head than books. Because in a way, it does tell you a story.. I'd also be for books though too 4laugh

Could you give me a few bands you think are very popular?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 pm
lord pain yahiko
im going to hav to go with music mrgreen

Could you give me a few bands you think are very popular?  

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 pm
I_Are_Re_Re

or just a Xbox, PS3 or Wii related item, reguardless of the what it is it will draw some atention. give hints as you what it is but not enough to get them to figure out so fast, you'll selll tickets and the more it grows the better prizes you ccan shell out in the future, etc (sorry for my s**t spellling just got off work stare )

I understand typing failure :/

But I do believe we'll be doing video game titles, and raffling off the games. (Among other things of course)
We do not have the funds to get an Xbox or any other system, however. We might stick to maybe 10 or so products, just random popular things most College students want.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 pm
Tigcat2
Video games or music. Maybe one prize set aside if a guy wins, one if a girl wins. (Girl: Music; Guy: Video Game.) The guy or girl who wins can choose either (only one or the other), but that way neither gender is left out? Because not all girls like video games. xD

Just a suggestion. :3

Well of course... and sadly. *crys about not finding a perfect mate*

But anyway, we will NOT do anything that separates the genders, just because in a public setting such things can be called discrimination. Especially with such a generalization. We will be doing a bunch of stuff, all kinds of things so that anyone on campus would be interested about the material.  

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm
iimcrazi
I think it should be more of an suprise but the suprise is something the ppl that bought the raffle will never guess and it could be like a laptop or ipad , but they wont know untill the winner gets the prize
P.s Your avatar is very pretty!

Thank you sweetie =]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 pm
xxHaku DesuXx
movies would do =o=

Yes but there are many many movies out there. But if you could maybe give a few examples that you would put in a 50cent raffle for yourself? Anything?  

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 pm
ikyle20
if your the expensive kind i say an ipod

if your the cheep kind id say candy

This is funny ^

But we are in the middle, more a new club and starting out with a huge bang, it's ridiculous the amount of attention and people we have. but the budget is just starting off, hence the raffle =] Most things will be a donation of sorts.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:43 pm
First . i would like to apologize for not posting much around this guild . I blame my scedule sweatdrop

Second , How about ... um.. Books ? I mean Novels , novels like Investigation novels type , I love those heart

Third , and PC games ! i mean ORIGINAL ones ! RPG or shooting genre is fine i think razz  

bk phenox

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:45 pm
wan bdk johor 4
First . i would like to apologize for not posting much around this guild . I blame my scedule sweatdrop

Second , How about ... um.. Books ? I mean Novels , novels like Investigation novels type , I love those heart

Third , and PC games ! i mean ORIGINAL ones ! RPG or shooting genre is fine i think razz

I'm with you there. I love mystery books, mainly sifi mystery, really makes you think.

Do you have any examples? titles?

And as for the RPGs on the PC, what kind of games? Do you mean World of Warcraft? Or like Bauldar's Gate?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:46 pm
OH AND ALSO !

tickets for 2 ( or 4 ) TO THE LATEST MOVIE !!!

Resident Evil , AFTERLIFE !!  

bk phenox

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:48 pm
wan bdk johor 4
OH AND ALSO !

tickets for 2 ( or 4 ) TO THE LATEST MOVIE !!!

Resident Evil , AFTERLIFE !!

Aaaah, I do like that idea. Though this raffle will be October 1st, and I'm unsure if buying tickets in advance that won't line up well with a college student's life razz  
Lobby - Captain & Vice Captain Threads Only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff