Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
DMv2 has some ideas! How do you feel about them? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:29 pm
I'll update the front page with user-posted ideas biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
Two ideas:

Riddle thread where riddles about various Gaia fish are offered and the people who win are listed in the Winner's Circle post, just for fun, maybe a small prize but more for bragging rights (you could even put the Winner's Circle on the home page and/or in an announcement after a set period of time).

Spirit week(s) where we all post in a thread wearing a certain theme (water items, look like a fish, scary costume, whatever). Maybe even have a small prize for an avatar contest on that theme for that week.

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

I Be Incognito

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:37 pm
JoyRose
User Image
Two ideas:

Riddle thread where riddles about various Gaia fish are offered and the people who win are listed in the Winner's Circle post, just for fun, maybe a small prize but more for bragging rights (you could even put the Winner's Circle on the home page and/or in an announcement after a set period of time).

Spirit week(s) where we all post in a thread wearing a certain theme (water items, look like a fish, scary costume, whatever). Maybe even have a small prize for an avatar contest on that theme for that week.

I like the Spirit Week(s) idea mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm
JoyRose
User Image
Two ideas:

Nice, and original too surprised Would you mind hosting these? I've already got several Crew events that I'd have to host sweatdrop  

ll P W E E P ll

wintus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm
For idea number four, maybe have an open-slot quest help thread? Like, four people per week will get advertised in an announcement, and until they get donated 50k, they will continue to be advertised. But all the donations will be sent to a mule from the guild, so that they don't continue to get donations from the guild after they've gotten 50k. Of course, this is all an example, so the number of slots and amount of donations can/will be determined by the guild crew and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 pm
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
For idea number four, maybe have an open-slot quest help thread? Like, four people per week will get advertised in an announcement, and until they get donated 50k, they will continue to be advertised. But all the donations will be sent to a mule from the guild, so that they don't continue to get donations from the guild after they've gotten 50k. Of course, this is all an example, so the number of slots and amount of donations can/will be determined by the guild crew and stuff.

Seems kind of spam-y to be honest sweatdrop  

ll P W E E P ll

Vyite

Noble Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:50 pm
hmm... i once suggested a sort of "fashion show" type thing for my friends charity, you could go with themes of the week and you try match the theme with your own style with what you have in your inventory, so you are forced to buy new things. though some people complain that gaians with more gold and better items will win, hand choose a small group of gaians that are willing to participate as a judge and won't judge someone on how expensive there avatar looks > w <  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 pm
How about we have a "help xyz user get abc off their wishlist" once a month? It'd be a nice way to get other users excited(and more possability people will come back to help other users)

EDIT: We could also place a limit on the wishlist price...like no more then 200k or something?

Rizuzua

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 pm
ll P W E E P ll
JoyRose

Two ideas:

Nice, and original too surprised Would you mind hosting these? I've already got several Crew events that I'd have to host sweatdrop
User ImageSure, although I'm not very good with riddles. But I could definitely get into the Spirit Weeks idea, especially with some judging help.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm
I really like these ideas, i have no ideas at the moment sadly. xT

I'm sure there are lots of awesome ideas *checks first post*

TeriTeaRose

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm
ll P W E E P ll

1. Another lottery. Sacred Flowers mentioned she was going to host the next one, not sure if it's going to go anywhere. Aly; feel free to say if you need help!
User Image

I think I am just about ready. I had to take a temp hiatus, but I am back now. I have been working on getting it ready, just getting organized. lol. Sorry for the delay! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:19 am
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X

Is 50k all your members can afford cos Inflation Termination managed 500k per 1-2 active members per week and each person chosen that week got what they desired and if you had a collection of money for a more expensive item they had the 2 sums put together towards that item like coco kitten plush for one member was easily afforded for that member using only 400k onto the members afforded amount others ranged the 500k mark for theirs we did 2 per week sometimes so how can you only give 50k per member of 4 members. Dont you like your fellow members that thats the best you can afford. I'd hate to be an active member here you must hate one another.....50k. By Inflation Termination standards you should be giving a bigger gift to your active members! You have more members than they have and although theirs is finished now and the thread destroyed to protect the donators at least their members can look at their gifts and say MY guild LIKE me. One of their members is still giving out sizeable gifts like Dappy Dandy and I have to say Im glad Im a vice captain in that guild a guild that cares more for the good active members in its midst. And loyalty that deserves a reward for working against inflation in the market place for others to enjoy. If more people had supported us at the height of inflation it could have been brought down quicker!! If you need good ideas how about you join us??  

lepura

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

RanmaRaj

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:46 am
JoyRose
ll P W E E P ll
JoyRose

Two ideas:

User ImageSure, although I'm not very good with riddles. But I could definitely get into the Spirit Weeks idea, especially with some judging help.

Can I help?
I'm good with Riddles
And Spirit sounds awesome idea  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:56 am
some good ideas here mhmm..  

Jaruga

Quotable Gaian

RanmaRaj

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 am
A thread called..... The above Avi is a....
Describe it
Anythin
kool
yuk
scary
Halloween special
Drool Stuff

or gift the person above you......
Or some progressive thread of such sorts  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items