Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply Free-For-All [Rp Battle Forum]
Open challenge Haruko Ryu vs. bysnape Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:45 am
((in due time dude, I have been busy, so be patient, also when I do post it will be an edit to this one))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm
I didn't mean that in that way. I meant it as you change the post so the fight can go on. ^^* Sorry i didn't make it clear.  

bysnape

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Member 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 pm
When Tairou began to spin, Haruko jumped back to avoid the fire. Haruko reached his hand across his face. "You will soon know pain like no other before you, but you should feel lucky, not even my captain knows what this for can do" He said as he summoned his mask.

His reitsu shot up, it was visible at this point, and it was causing disturbances in the ground around him. He began to laugh maniacally at Tairou before disappearing, and re appearing in front of him. It all happened in the blink of an eye, and Haruko slashed at Tairou's neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 pm
Tairou was falling over his back in a slow motion way. In his never ending fall he noticed the blood surrounding him. He smiled in joy. He knew Haruko attack succeeded, but at the same time failed. Haruko did not manage to kill Tairou. Either way He was enjoying it.

Tairou fell on the ground hard. Making time move at its regular motion. Tairou gasp for air. But no mater how much he took in the air would not go in his lungs. He moved his hands over his neck to try to cover up the hole that had been made in his throat. His wound was not deep but it was made on one of the most critical places. His wind pipe. Tairou tried to breath but his wound would not allow him. He used his entire brain to figure out what he could do. Tairou may have lost his sanity but not his thinking ability.

Tairou knew that he could not use any healing kido because he never used kido before. Nor has he used hado. All that Tairou had was his brute strength and his flames abilities. Then it hit him. Tairou knew that to do. It was a crazy and some can consider it mad idea. But Tairou was no different from the idea.

Tairou painfully lifted his long sword up from the ground. He raised it high enough so he could face it. Tairou drew energy from his body to his hand and to his blade. Soon the blade turned red. Tairou took a second gazing at the blade beauty. His gasp reminded him of what he needed to do. Tairou turned the blade on the side so that the grove would be facing him. Then with one swift motion Tairou press the blazing hot metal agents his throat. He led out an agony cry. Tairou could smell his own skin. After ten agonizing seconds Tairou separated his blade from his skin.

Tairou took a deep breath making sure that the hole was fully close. After confirming it Tairou burst outer laughing.

"You know what you just done right?"/size]

Tairou stood up as if nothing had happen. Limping from side to side as he walk to Haruko.

"You just seal your fate"/size]

Tairou lunges at Haruko with both blade, both aiming for a critical area. One the head wile the other the heart.

bysnape

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Member 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 pm
Haruko used his sound movement to lunge right back at Tairou. He approached laughing menacingly. Just as he got close to Tairou he spun the top portion of his blade at flash step speeds (forget the ability name) to deflect Tairou's head shot. Then in the same movement He turned sideways allowing Tairou's blade to only burn his chest. Haruko shifted his blade so it would pierce Tairou's body iff he could not get out of the way.

((in a nutshell
step 1. Run at you as you run at me
step 2. Using my sword I parry your sword attack on my head
step 3. Stop abruptly, and move my left foot, and my whole body 90 degrees to the left, allowing you to cut, and burn the front of my chest
step 4. Make my blade stick out horizontally in front of me, in hopes that you cannot stop in time to avoid being run through.
step 5. Good luck mrgreen
That was a nutshell))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 am
Tairou smiled in joy. 'When a person's life is on the line is were everything interesting happens'. Tairou laughed as Harukos blade came closer. He phased for a second. 'Objection!' . He said in side mind.

"Moeterutsubasa"

Then in a spit second, two flaming wings pop out of Tairous back. Both wing move and blocked the sword. Haruko's sword may be able to cut bone but it cannot cut through energy.

Tairou pushed Haruko back with brute force sending wind shredding waves with him.

"Got cha"

Tairou stretched his wings out as far as they could, and began sniping. He spun faster and faster. Then he shoot upwards like a bullet aiming at Haruko.

bysnape

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Member 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:08 pm
Haruko was sent flying, but he was able to maintain his composure. He Raised one finger, and pointed down at Tairou. The tip began to glow red, and he channeled energy into it.
Tairou was coming fast, but Haruko had to time this perfectly. Just as Tairou got to be about five feet away, Haruko released his Cero. It was very unlikely that anybody could dodge this completely at such close range.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:33 pm
Tairou and Haruko cero met. Both clashed with intense force. Both Tairou and the cero fought fierce trying to overpower the other. Tairou pushed back for a second. But then Tairou shouted a terrifying laugh that made him spin faster. Tairou then pierce the cero and was trabeling inside it to Haruko. He was slowed down by the cero but even so, as soon as Haruko move Tairou would intercepted and surly kill him.  

bysnape

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Member 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 am
Haruko was not about to give in. He launched another cero withing the first one, this one had much more power in it, as he used his entire hand to cast it. Haruko placed the handle of his sword in his mouth. Haruko then, just for good measure began charging another Cero in his other hand. He began to think to himself, this is all or nothing, somebody was going to be defeated here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 pm
Tairou had a feeling that this fight may come to a conclusion. 'It too soon' Tairou though to himself, wile closing in on Haruko 'Ok then. Let see what you got'  

bysnape

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Member 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 pm
((ok so let me get this straight, you defense to my cero is spinning, and now that there is another on coming for you, plus I have another on top of that ready to go, your defense is to "see what I got". I am sorry, but even iff my character is a Vice Captain right now, but Three Cero's, from me is more than enough to kill anyone who doesn't dodge it, or counter it with something of equal or greater power, and spinning is not countering it, I am sorry to say, my are just distributing more of the blow to more of you, in a sense, you are taking more damage. Soooooo even iff you get to me before being obliterated, my Third Cero would KILL you instantly))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 pm
(((if i must)))  

bysnape

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Member 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:53 pm
bysnape
(((if i must)))

((up to you dude, you can keep going, all im saying is that your ability to shrug off my moves is a total godmod, keep going iff you wish, but I will just god mod back in order to even the playing field))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:31 pm
Tairou began screaming like an anime lv up session. He raped both wings around his up body wile setting his blade up, forming a point. Tairou turned into a drill. He began moving rapidly at Haruko, at this rate it would be impossible to finish charging both ceros.  

bysnape

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Member 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 pm
(only 1 cero is charging, the other was already launched)

Haruko let his second Cero finish, and grabbed his blade with his right hand. He pointed it at Tairou, and he released his Bankai. A lunge sonic boom was let out, loud enough to be heard for miles. His blade began to vibrate at an even higher frequency. Haruko started slashing his blade furiously, he did this about three times. Each slash sent out a silent sonic wave.

(go to page 1 to see profile, it will explain my attacks better)  
Free-For-All [Rp Battle Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff