Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply OOC
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 pm
awsome, and ooh, i posted now ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm
RAWR! Lol so how's everyone been lately? Lol Sorry I can't reply yet, I'm currently thinking on whether or not to bring my other RE Character into this xD He's kind of an uber cute character though xD I don't know if he'd fit for this roleplay xD Ah well.

Blah, Can't wait to reply with Haiku again >.<

HaikuLiddel

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm
don't worry theres more than one rp, i posted a bunch in the rp subforum, you can do those at the same time, sort of like a different time that the characters are actually doing it. And sure you can make another character, if you don't like it and/or havn't used it just delete it or i can, and you may make another, you can have up to three so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:04 pm
Sweet action! I'll probably start up with that >3 And see, my other character is Haiku's little brother Chance xD he's kinda a mute and uber clingy and trusting of anyone xD

HaikuLiddel

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:06 pm
nice, ok cool smile just put his profile and then u can rp as him!, i might make another character too, but like he won't come in 'till later.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Oooh coolio >3 He's a mystery for now huh? xD I'mma have to draw up Chance and color him like I did Haiku xDD So I'll have his description just no picture for awhile...I'm still busy working on a Wesker picture xDD But as soon as I'm done Chance will be next! >3

HaikuLiddel

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 pm
ur gunna draw him?! awsome! i knew haiku looked artsy biggrin im an artist too, i draw awsome! (not to brag sweatdrop ) i draw anime...and ooh i drew this cool dragon, and i put it in the art arena! go check it out, its called "fierce dragon"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:32 pm
Acedian? can you speed up a Wesker post or she still stuck on zelda? im waiting for that post.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 pm
yeah me too, it would be nice if wesker could reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:42 pm
She beat Zelda but I dunno her deal right now...School's been pretty heavy on her with work and projects TT-TT Sorry guys. But if it makes you feel any better I'm in the same boat as you guys... TT-TT Maybe we should start up another Rp in another forum with us three until she replies? Sound good for now?

HaikuLiddel

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm
sure, thats y i made other topics  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:14 am
i'm confused... is this gonna be before they get to japan? are we just gonna do that?  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:12 pm
well i was kinda thinkin after, u guys can make another character if u wants to, if it helps. So yeah i guess its after japan, but we have to play out japan in the japan topic, this one is they left and theyre in a safe-house : )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 pm
Lol that's slightly confusing but I'mma use Haiku in there, I have this thing where she's really a spy trying to kill Wezzy xD But yeah. So technically she's not evil, but she is ya know? xD So I might be replying with her uber soon. But for now...BED! xD Just got back from Speech and Debate...I'm tired TT-TT And I have tests tomorrow >.>  

HaikuLiddel

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 pm
ok then  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items