Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded and, as she ran, shot some staying zombies who'd also got in. She turned to run, accasionally turning around to shoot. She was near the entrance and pulled at the doors. After a few hard pulls it opened. "'HURRY" she yelled to him.
She wasn't about to let him just stay behind and die. She turned to look his way then felt some hands on her arms and shoulders, she whirled around. The hands weren't of the dead. The living, some of the hands were connected to bodies in orange jump suits and others, normal bloody clothes. "Who are you?" one voice asked gruffly, not yet letting go of her arm.
"It's not what you think, we're not umbrella" she trys to explain calmly. The prisoner "Prove it" he challenged "hand me your gun" he ordered. And sarah obeyed handing him the gun in her hands her hands up. "Believe me." she said with a slightly calm, bloank face. The man studied the weapons after letting go of her hands, he looked up at her, one eyebrow raised. He looked as if he could trust noone, he had good meaning to "Go. Go over there." he said tilting his head in the direction of the main hall near some tables. Sarah walked calmly glancing back for george. She sat "Trust me. I know you dont have much meaning to, but im the last person you'd see working for umbrella" the man listened intently thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:11 pm
George got to the doors of the Prison and stood there seeing a zombie Climbing the Gate he shot it in the face. "Headshot mofo." Then hes grabbed and dragged into the Prison to. "what the hell." "oh ok good not Zombies." He put his gun into its holster on his leg and sheathed his sword." Then he reloaded his shotgun and his magnum. Ignoring the orders to hand over his weapons. Then finally hearing them. "Take my guns i take your life with my hands." George says staring at the guy asking for his guns. Several others raise there guns. "Lower them if you want to keep breathing." George says grabbing his M9 with his free hand. "ill kill you if i have to." "im not working for umbrella." "Believe me or not i dont care ill shoot anyone who tries to shoot me." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Sarah glanced to george and then, her hand slowly moved to her leg. She pretended to yawn then whipped out the gun that had once rested in a garter on her leg. She pointed it at the prisoner. "Listen, serial killer, or not i don't care who the hell you are. We're not umbrella and you have no right to just grab us and take our weapons like that." She said sharply.
One prisoner eyed her and the other man. "Well look who's gotten a sudden burst of courage?" he said sarcasticly and tossed the girl her gun. And gave the man his weapons back.
"Alright, but still...who are you?" he asked "Sarah. and that is George." sarah simply stated.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 pm
"me im one crazy S.O.B." "thats enough info." Says George "besides im here to fix the helicopter." "once thats done ill leave." "Sarah your more than welcome to come with me when The copters fixed." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "And, don't go thinking you are the only one in this room who have committed murder." she said with a twisted smile. "Self defense first, but recently theres been alot of murder." she says.
One prisoner was a little shocked by her comment "Really? I like a dangerous woman" he says with a wink.
"Don't even think about it jerk," Sarah snapped. "Make a move on me and your dead in 10 seconds." she said with another twisted smile. She stood looking at everyone else in the room then at george "Right." she said to him.
Truthfully she really wanted to take a shower and rest, but with a bunch of guys...especially prisoners...for who knows what put them in here...she didn't think it be safe.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm
"I understand your tired and probly want to Shower Sarah ill make sure none of these guys get withing 50 yards of you." Says George a wicked smile on his face. "besides im pretty sure id have more ammo with Less of theses guys around wasting it." "or better yet i can save ammo and start cutting limbs off." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

"Someone who understands" She said with slight relief. Then looked at the prisoners and survivors "He's right. Come near me and I'll start the limb cutting" she gave the threat with a twisted smile before turning away from then.
"Hey, come on, man. Not like we've seen a nice woman being locked up in here for as long as i have." Then sarah snapped back "And i wonder why your in a maximum securety prison hmm? Probibly because they ddin't want you having much human contact." She snapped and pulled her gun down.
"Though i think i'll wait a little while for that shower." She said, she'd sure take the offer later. Just not at the moment. Her evil, red, infected eyes scanned the survivors in the room then turned away.
"Hey, hey, hey now...What's this?Little miss, smart-a** is infected?" The man tsked. "Too bad..." he said before turning to leave with the other survivors. He reminded her of a childhood bully. Maybe she'd even break his nose like the bully. But who knows...that was only in junior high.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 pm
"yeah you know what i dont the way he breathes." Says George before putting an handgun bullet Through The prisoners head."any one else who says s**t About Sarah is gonna get flung over the fence into the Zombies." "DO YOU ALL ******** HEAR ME?" Says George Grabbing his shotgun off his back with his other hand. "Shoot me and you all die." Says George knowing he put armor piercing bullets into the shotgun shells. "Shoot me and this shotgun goes off." Says George his mouth Contorting into a maniacal smile. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

Sarah raised one eyebrow and folded her arms. She looked at George "Wow, and you did that all for me" She said with a smile then looked away at the, now dead, and bleeding prisoner.
"Yeah, so what? Atleast i'm not the one with the bullet in my head" She taunted the dead body that lay, lifeless on the floor.
His blood draining slowly from his head. Sarah turned to the others "You hear him." She said flicking her hand, shooing them away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:10 pm
"ok now then." Says George walking over tot eh body with a lighter out and setting it on fire. "i dont trust the dead to stay that way here." Says George as the body bursts into flames. "besides a flaming Zombie is more likely to burn to a crisp before it bites someone." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

"Yeah..." Sarah said then put one hand to her head and looked away from the burning body "My, god i think i'm becoming a phsycopath" She said and took a deep breathe "I don't know if it's me, or the infection, or just was it the end of the world?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:28 pm
"sanity's over rated." Says George. "besides i like psychopaths." Says George smiling. "Ive been one my entire life." Says George. "ahh the good old days." "oh well maybe there not so good with the straight jackets and all the shock therapy." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

"I meant, the fact i actually Like watching his body burn to nothing. Like the sound of the bullet peircing his skull...Like the blood splatter..." Sarah says her hands on her face and she sits down at the table she once was at.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:44 pm
"I like seeing people die." "i like shooting them Especially when there rude to a lady like you." "you have not called me a freak told me im dumb treated me like i dont belong alive or treated me like the fact im breathing is a abomination to god." Says George Smiling. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

Sarah looked up from her hands and smiled. "Well i'm right. There shouldn't be anyone who's not worth living." She said "Well...except Wesker. " she said with a sigh.
"And if you'd do somthing liek that for me, after so little he's done to me...you shoulda' seem my life before the world ended. Total chaos. Death, death and pain." She said.
"And other types of abuse." she says with another sigh.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff