Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Las Vegas ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 pm
{{I'm going to wait for Fable to post.}}

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:38 pm
((alright ill wait))  

redx6504

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 pm
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia stayed quiet most of the time and watched as the conflict unfolded. "Interesting. Mr. Wesker, I must ask. How do you have all of these creatures in this facility? Do you have some ties to their creation or such things?" Her gut feeling what telling her to get out, but she knew it was too late for such. As she kept moving she looked at Wesker. She truly wanted to know how he was going to help her...

[[sorry for the long wait.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker didn't miss a beat. "Some questions are better left unanswered," he said smoothly. He glanced at her. She was perceptive. More so than the kid. But the kid didn't hate Umbrella. He had a feeling that if this girl knew the truth, she would try to fight him. He sighed. He'd have to make sure she didn't find out anytime soon.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia kept an emotionless expression. "I'll take that as a yes." She said quietly, thinking about the viruses. She figured all three of them were infected. She started down the stairway and stopped at the bottom, wondering what the next room would hold. "How are you going to help me find my brother?" she questioned without looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He smirked. Her perceptiveness would be handy. "Trust me. When your brother knows that I'm here, he'll come," he said. Not that I'm planning on letting them know where I am, he thought. Though I'm sure they'll end up finding me anyway.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 pm
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia turned and stared at him. "Your saying you know Zandre personally? How so?" she asked, the situation starting to interest her. She wanted a straight answer this time, that much was clear by the look in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He could tell that she wanted a straight answer, but he wasn't going to give in that easily. "He owes me," he said. Zandre had blown up one of his Hives. Wesker wasn't happy about that and he would have his revenge.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 pm
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia was getting fed up with the smart-a** answers. "Tell me the truth." She said and threw a knife right by his ear seemingly out of nowhere. "Next time I won't miss." She said in an annoyed tone. She knew she could put up a fight against this man, and possibly win.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker reacted as soon as the knife was past him. He spun, grabbed her neck, and slammed her into the wall. He held her there as he spoke. "There won't be a next time if you want to continue breathing," he hissed at her. "I'm not the kind of person you want to mess with. You being a girl won't stop me from killing you," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 pm
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia choked as she was held by her throat, her feet off the ground. "I... j-j-just... want the... t-truth..." she choked out. Her eyes turned a yellowish orange for a moment before turning back to normal. The Veronica virus was about to take over due to her life being in danger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker saw her eyes change color. He wondered what she was really capable of. He supposed that he was the best one to test that out on, since she wasn't likely to kill him. He didn't answer her. He let her go and walked away without a glance at her. Mike looked over at Talia. "Are you okay?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 am
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia fell to the floor when she was released and steadily tried to catch her breath. Slowly she looked over to Mike. "I'm fine. Let's keep going." she said as she stood. Her mind was racing, trying to figure out how he was next to her so fast. She didn't even have time to react. She figured she'd take the time to figure that out later.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker ignored the two behind him. He headed for the stairs to go down a few floors. All the rooms fit for experimenting were down there.

Mike nodded and walked alongside her as they followed Wesker.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Dengaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:35 am
User Image

Danielle was in one of the experimenting labs. she was in the middle of white room with both her pistols drawn smiling happily. all of asudden the ground around her opened up and about 25 lickers appeared in the room. she became excited and started to kill without mercy. after they were dead several super zombies came out and she laughed as they tried to attack her. one of them got her by the arm and torn a large peice of flesh off, she yelped slightly and looked down as her flesh regenerated at a fast rate. she then went and disspatched all of them, she looked over and saw Wesker and some others walking along watching her the "experiment" being tested, she had a super zombie in her hands by the throat and waved then crushed its neck having it explode.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff