Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:29 pm
User ImageKurama cringed in pain as the sound of your weapons ripped up his ear drums and they began to bleed. He cried out in pain before pulling out his whip and swinging it at the axe wielder, trying to rip the weapon from the beast.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre turned back to see what had distracted everyone. A huge infected man holding an axe. He recognized the zombie as the man he had punched back in the prison. "I don't have time for this s**t!!" He yelled while pulling his sword from the sheathe and hurling it toward the zombie. It was cleaved in two and the sword impaled their vehicle, causing it to explode. Zandre didn't much care though, so what if he had blown up yet another vehicle? He turned back to the two Nemesis'. He ran toward them and got extremely close, jumping off the chest of one and reaching the head of the second to put a 50 cal bullet between it's eyes. Somehow it stll stood though, beyond Zandre's belief. The Nemesis he shot grabbed him by his head and slammed him into the ground face-first.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image
"Damnit Zandre!" she yelled as she fired at the beast with the axe. Then she sighed and tossed her empty gun to the floor. Sarah started to run at the beast. "Everyone get out of the way!" she yelled to Lesean and Kurama.
The axe came down above her, she dodged it and jumped on the axe as it was embedded into the sand. The beast lifted it and Sarah started running up the handle of the axe.
Soon it was trying to shake her off aswell as kill the other two. Sarah jumped off of the axe as it shook it. She was in the air now, she pulled the grenade from her back pocket and pulled the pin out with her teeth. Seconds remained before detenation, she chucked the grenade up at it's face. Then about a second after it was closest to it's face...It exploded.Just as Zandre's sword impaled him.
It's head was gone, and in peices. The body fell into, the now blood soaked sand. The axe dropping with it.
Sarah jumped down and was on her way to the ground when it exploded. She ended up on the sand after a quick, tuck-and-roll. Her eyes focused at the body of the beast, whom's blood had splattered on her face and just about everywhere else within a good distance of it. She was panting from the effort. "You all okay?" she asked the others. She pulled herself up off of the sand and whiped the blood from her eyes. If she would have said what she was thinking outloud that would have ruined the moment because saying That. was so cool! just made her sound stupid.As she was pulling herself up the vehicle exploded. Damn, zandre blew up yet another of their getaway vehicles.
How he was going to get it.
"Damnit Zandre! How the hell are we going to get out of here now?!" Sarah was furious. She pulled out a gun of hers and walked over next to him shooting at the nemisis's as zandre was forced to the floor. She pulled a 9mm out and shot a few more bullets into the head of the nemesis. After a few more shots she got annoyed and pulled her, lucky, knife, the same blade that she was nearly killed with, and chucked it in the head of the nemesis. Now it was dead finally after her using up almost all of her ammo. She looked down at Zandre smirked, she then put her boot to the back o fhis head "How many things do you have to blow up everyday?!" she yelled at him angry and annoyed. "That was our ONLY transportation!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre grabbed ler leg and pulled it out from under her, causeing her to fall. He stood and spit out some sand. "Shut up and quit whining." His eyes were cold as was his expression. "In case you haven't noticed there's yet another one of those things!" He pointed toward George, running away from the damned being. "Get up and reload. We can walk later." He was pissed, not noticing the sandstorm coming from behind him.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
Sarah fell to the sand hard. Jackass...was what wanted to say but she saw a large cloud of sand coming their ways. "Get down, get down get down!" she said fast and grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him down to the sand. She closed her infected eyes, some sand burned them. She kept her head low as the sand storm came over them. She didn't know exactly how long it lasted untill it was over. She coughed and blinked her eyes. Sarah's eyes burned, they'd be red if they weren't already from the infection.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm
User ImageOnce the man with the axe blew up, or other wise was destroyed and killed, he recoiled his whip and stashed it back up. And although his ears were badly damaged they were slowly recovering as he heard the howl of the wind and the rising of the dust. Using his body as a shield to the kid, he only lifted himself off the boy once the storm had passed by.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm
[[wasnt a nemesis that had the axe. the last one was chasing george and is gone now, having left during sandstorm]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 pm
((srry i been gone had a family emergency.))  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:21 pm
((it's ok ^^ just get back to posting when you can))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:29 pm
George had hit the ground when the sand storm came he rolled away from the nemesis shoving a silencer into his magnum barrel. he fired three bullets into the nemesis's head and it dropped dead on the ground. George grabbed a set of goggles he had in a pocket put them on and looked around. "damn people." Said George noticing how many Zombies had died in the fight. "Well its official i know where we are." said George grabbing a map he found on the dead nemesis. "good news and bad news." "good news military base 45 miles from here." "bad news me and Sarah woulnt be allowed inside unless we prove our level of infection." Said George shaking his head. "or maybe i should pull rank and special training on them and see if that gets us in." "plus itll be pretty silent there Kurama." said GeorgeUser Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Sarah opened her eyes and blinked a few times, she rubbed them getting the sand out. She sat up and stood. "Aw, you have goggles?" she muttered. Sarah stretched and checked her ammo. "Damn. I'm a little low. And if we can get in, we could use some more. And...hopefully somthing we can drive out of here." she said not looking on zandre.
"But it's going to be hell getting in though. I'm technically stilla criminal. Though, i say self-defense, they say murder, blah, blah, blah..." she said. But when did the law matter anymore? She reloaded what ammo she had left into her assault rifle and her handguns.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:57 pm
"i can claim you were protecting yourself unless they want to find out how bad a a lieutenant can be theyll let you be." Said George. "yeah i have goggles you want my spare pair?" Said George digging out some pilot goggles. "they block sand real good and dont fog up." Said George smiling. "if theres still soldiers itll be safe to sleep." Said George stretching checking his ammo. "im good on assault rifle ammo." said George offering 5 clips to Sarah. George reloaded his hand gun and checked his magnum ammo. "ok if need be i can hold off about 67 zombies." said George. "oh sarah there double clips so you know. when ones spent theres a switch at the bot flip it and itll reload to the clip its attached to." Said George demonstrating with his own Clip. "hey Kurama do you have a silencer for a machine gun?" Said George remembering Kurama's ears are sensitive. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:12 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
User Image
Sarah took the goggles and shoved them in her pocket. The sand storm was over now she didn't need them unless another came. but she could always give them to Lesean.
Sarah took the clips he gave her and reloaded some, putting the rest away, in one of the pockets she had hanging on her belt. She used them for ammo, so she could keep them safe.
"Right. Ok, then lets get going before anything else shows up." she said looking at all of the others, Egon, Lesean, Kurama and Zandre. "Oh, and if your claim doesn't work. I could just break down and cry out what happened infront of them. I can make it pretty sad, you've seen me like that." she said with a smile "Oh, let me see that map?" she asked George.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:17 pm
"yeah but i prefer my extra plan ill pull out a call sign theyll have to run by there superiors." Said George. "yeah you can see the map." said George handing over the map seeing a piece of metal sticking out of a tent in the near them. "hey how many miles to a galon does a dune buggy get?" said George uncovering two dune buggies and several gas cans. "these can help out pretty good." said George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas