Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:27 pm
I no do markers. xD Anyway, I'm glad everyone seems to be excited about the idea. I hope to have it up and running soon.. ^____^ I really would like to draw and paint with you guys. it'd be fun to watch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:31 pm
Krissim Klaw
Dr.Voodoo
User Image
HELLO EVERYBODY.

Other half of my art trade with Asphy. <3
Wow I like it, especially the hands. Though the tongue thing is kind of scary <.<

I really want to get some markers and play around with them. That is like one of the art medians I have done nothing with. V.V

That's okay, I have a pile of prisma color markers sitting in my room, unused sweatdrop  

haythere

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:33 pm
Rinchans-flower
User Image

My character Nadia. I really liked her post in this one ninja
It's like a furry version of Kurai... or maybe that's just me having read to many angel sanctuary comics lately -eye twitch-

I really like the pose. I'm horrible at posing. I need to get me some slaves that I can force to strip and model for me. >.> -looks over at Mephy-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:33 pm
Krissim Klaw
Dr.Voodoo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HELLO EVERYBODY.

Wow I like it, especially the hands. Though the tongue thing is kind of scary <.<

I really want to get some markers and play around with them. That is like one of the art medians I have done nothing with. V.V

Markers are really fun. I got a TON of copics for my last birthday and they've been great.  

WasabiFennec

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:35 pm
I want to get a pack of Prisma Markers, just waiting to catch a sale. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:36 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rinchans-flower
User Image

It's like a furry version of Kurai... or maybe that's just me having read to many angel sanctuary comics lately -eye twitch-

I really like the pose. I'm horrible at posing. I need to get me some slaves that I can force to strip and model for me. >.> -looks over at Mephy-

I haven't read AS in a long while...this is more like Nadia from another RP I'm doing. Not the bitchy Nadia from Mephi's RP whee

I use stick figures for the pose then form something around it 3nodding (wants to see Mephi model ninja )  

haythere

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:36 pm
Krissim Klaw

They can be pretty expensive. The bigger set you buy the better deal you get sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:39 pm
Rinchans-flower
Krissim Klaw
Rinchans-flower
User Image

I haven't read AS in a long while...this is more like Nadia from another RP I'm doing. Not the bitchy Nadia from Mephi's RP whee

I use stick figures for the pose then form something around it 3nodding (wants to see Mephi model ninja )
Recently I've been on an Angel Sanctuary high. Of course I got like 9 of the series for Christmas so that might be why. *Twitches* I also have two wall scrolls of it hanging in my dorm room. Of course I got those before I even started the series. I just love the art. heart  

Krissim Klaw

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:40 pm
Krissim Klaw
Recently I've been on an Angel Sanctuary high. Of course I got like 9 of the series for Christmas so that might be why. *Twitches* I also have two wall scrolls of it hanging in my dorm room. Of course I got those before I even started the series. I just love the art. heart

The art is so lovely. I was reading his other one...Count Cain, a while back. Also lovely heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:42 pm
Rinchans-flower
Krissim Klaw

They can be pretty expensive. The bigger set you buy the better deal you get sweatdrop
Yep, that's the downside of it. But I love there color pencils *snuggles her 120 piece set*. Plus they are good weapons to bring with you when traveling on a plane. Just sharpen them all up and you will be able to supply all your fellow passengers with a leathel pencil if need be. 3nodding  

Krissim Klaw

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rinchans-flower
Krissim Klaw

Yep, that's the downside of it. But I love there color pencils *snuggles her 120 piece set*. Plus they are good weapons to bring with you when traveling on a plane. Just sharpen them all up and you will be able to supply all your fellow passengers with a leathel pencil if need be. 3nodding

xd

I don't use my prisma color pencils enough. I feel like I'm wasting them, too much computer coloring whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:46 pm
Rinchans-flower
Krissim Klaw

The art is so lovely. I was reading his other one...Count Cain, a while back. Also lovely heart
O.o I'll have to check that out next time... ^<^  

Krissim Klaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:48 pm
Rinchans-flower
Krissim Klaw
Dr.Voodoo
User Image
HELLO EVERYBODY.

That's okay, I have a pile of prisma color markers sitting in my room, unused sweatdrop
*holds hands out for markers* XD *is such an art supply whore*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:48 pm
Rinchans-flower

xd

I don't use my prisma color pencils enough. I feel like I'm wasting them, too much computer coloring whee
Me too, though it is all my art in general. I used to use them all the time. I have to have my mom take a picture of the pic I did for highschool with them. It was a recreation of a Salvador Dali piece. I spent so many hours on it but it came out sooooo good. I even framed it and hung it on the wall at home.  

Krissim Klaw

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rinchans-flower
Krissim Klaw

O.o I'll have to check that out next time... ^<^

I think its a little older, not as popular whee  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas