Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:12 pm
B U M P O

/to life

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:49 am
micheal looked at the slip and okayed it he continued class then the bell rung for everyone to go home but he noticed the new boy didnt leave he was still messing with his book he walked over to him
"hey, its time to go home"
he looked at his drawing
"your very good at drawing"
'Not to mention sexy as hell'  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☁Shion Yuiko☁

User Image Shion glanced up and closed his sketch book, easily slipping it into his bag and then standing from his seat. Pushing in his chair he shifted the lolipop in his mouth and blinked, looking over the other' facial features. "What? Never seen white hair before?" He inquired with slight annoyance. His eyes narrowed at the other slightly and a smirk slipped onto his face. "Or maybe... you want something from me." He reached over and set his hands on the other's hips, staring up. "Like any ride though, it's not for free." His words held a certain vague malic to them and that... it was oh so sweet and suggestive.

Though, he pulled away and started toward the door. "Until then~ Auf wiedersehen~ ♥" His words chimed out and he grasped the door knob.

{O.ut/O.f.C.ream: Picture drawn and layout made by myself, please do not take or use, thanks. ♥}

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:40 am
when the boy put his hands on his hips he began to get hard but sadly he started to walk off and so micheal went home then the next day micheal was back in the classroom not caring about the other kids he just wanted to see the boy  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:13 pm

☁Shion Yuiko☁

User Image This time Shion came to class ontime, going back to his seat in the back of the room, idly drawing and occasionally flirting with some of the other boy's here and there. Who would it be next? The next person to have their way with him~ He would wonder this as the class would go one of course.

{O.ut/O.f.C.ream: Otl. Fail post of mine, sorry XD}

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:13 pm
at the end of class he sat there watching the boy to see what he would do  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:52 pm

☁Shion Yuiko☁

User Image A yawn escaped him as the bell rung and he stood, stretching up and letting his spine pop. Gently he leaned down and grabbed his bag, not even hesitating before he walked up and sat on the teacher's desk. "You know, staring over at someone for such long periods of time is rude and not good for your eyes~" He mused in a rather teasing tone to his teacher. Shion fiddled with his snow white hair and smiled at the other, long dark eyelashes framing ice blue eyes that curiously waited for something to happen.

{O.ut/O.f.C.ream: NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM}

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:59 pm
"im sorry its just hard not to stare at you you have such a nice figure" he said looking at him with a amused smile  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:26 pm

☁Shion Yuiko☁

User Image Shion raised an eyebrow and tapped his index finger to the tip of the other's nose. "Oh~? Is it the case of my supposed "candy a**" once again? Or something else~?" He asked, setting his bag onto the floor and turning a circle for the other to see. The white haired boy was quite the charmer, and knew just what to say.

Quietly he leaned in and tilted his head, that mischievous glint in his eye. "It was quite funny though, you trailed off your sentences once or twice~ You should focus more on teaching... even if my body is wanted by many.. I'm sure you saw that one boy giving me a lecherous look throughout the class." He chuckled, puffing his cheeks out a bit at the thought.

{O.ut/O.f.C.ream: OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM}

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:28 pm
he stared at the boys a** "you do have a wonderful a** im just enticed by all of your body and its hard to focus with you distracting me and no i didnt notice the boy i was too busy noticing you"  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:54 pm

☁Shion Yuiko☁

User Image Lightly, he chuckled, and sat back on the desk. "Thanks~ ♥" That smirk slipped playfully back onto his face. "Why don't you just say it... you want me don't you?" He leaned over and gripped the other's shirt.

A light tug to his teacher's shirt and he licked his lips and smiled. "Come on already~ Take me away... If you say it nicely I'll only make you pay half... hehe" He giggled and moved away from the other, picking up his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. "So...?"

{O.ut/O.f.C.ream: Picture drawn and layout made by myself, please do not take or use, thanks. ♥}

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:40 pm
he got harder he stood up and walked over to him and rubbed the boys shoulders gently "i do want you... please" he started to breath warm air against the boys neck  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:35 pm

☁Shion Yuiko☁

User Image A soft shiver racked Shion's body and he pressed up against the other. "You should know the rules... not here... even if it is an after class lesson~" He purred out, grasping his teachers hand and led him off to the dorms.

{O.ut O.f C.ream: Picture drawn and layout made by myself, please do not take or use, thanks. ♥}

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♥Heaven Academy♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff