Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Music=Life* An Alternative, Rock, and Punk Music Community

Back to Guilds

Reply *The Music*
Guild Suggestions, Questions, Comments, and Concerns! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3

View Results

Aveau

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:32 am
I was just thinking and wouldn't it be cool to have a subforum for all the musicians in the guild? whee 'Cause I play guitar and the drums and I'd love to talk with people that also play.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:58 am
that's a very good idea!

Screaming_Statement
Crew

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:42 pm
or just a general "Disscussion" subforum.
not to talk about just music but like...
music generes and stuff so we can stop getting so offtopic in the main forum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:58 am
Great ideas!  

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

Socks-the-Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:28 pm
Yay! Screaming_Statement, you used my idea! whee

I was going to say something, but I just totally forgot what it was. sweatdrop
I'll edit this when I remember.

Sorry!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:11 pm
Socks-the-Kitsune
Yay! Screaming_Statement, you used my idea! whee

I was going to say something, but I just totally forgot what it was. sweatdrop
I'll edit this when I remember.

Sorry!

mrgreen
yepperz!

Screaming_Statement
Crew

scalliwag

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:56 pm
not really a suggestion or anything, but why is almost every thread in this guild focused on mainstream current alternative, almost none on past bands or underground or stuff like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:21 pm
scalliwag
not really a suggestion or anything, but why is almost every thread in this guild focused on mainstream current alternative, almost none on past bands or underground or stuff like that?

then make topics about the bands that intrest you.
Mods are not the only ones that make topics in here.
The members do too.
You can make topics about bands you like if you want to.
We can't tell others to quit making them because they're
"Mainstream" or "Scene"

Screaming_Statement
Crew

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:52 am
Screaming_Statement
scalliwag

then make topics about the bands that intrest you.
Mods are not the only ones that make topics in here.
The members do too.
You can make topics about bands you like if you want to.
We can't tell others to quit making them because they're
"Mainstream" or "Scene"

Exactly. Make ones, everyone does. Just check the topic listing so you know WE FOR SURE don't have them.

Please and Thank You!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:55 pm
Yet another subforum idea from teh Aveau.
Well I had this Idea last night while wondering about the meaning of a song...Why don't we have a "song meanings" thread? We could post the lyrics to a song, then people could comment it saying what they thought the meaning of it is. And since it would probably get a little crowded, we could organize it by the band instead or the album, or something. I dunno, just an idea.  

Aveau

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:42 pm
Aveau
Well I had this Idea last night while wondering about the meaning of a song...Why don't we have a "song meanings" thread? We could post the lyrics to a song, then people could comment it saying what they thought the meaning of it is. And since it would probably get a little crowded, we could organize it by the band instead or the album, or something. I dunno, just an idea.

hmmm, that's not a bad idea at all.
We could have like specific band topics.

like say "Atreyu" was a topic, then it'd be all Atreyu lyrics and stuff.

We have to see what Raindrops thinks because she's the one that runs the subbys and what not.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:05 am
Screaming_Statement
Aveau

We have to see what Raindrops thinks because she's the one that runs the subbys and what not.

Yeah, it could be the "deep" version of the main forum and focus on the lyrics. I'll get it today. We alwasy have enough money for subforums.  

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:58 pm
Raindrops On Roses
Screaming_Statement
Aveau

Yeah, it could be the "deep" version of the main forum and focus on the lyrics. I'll get it today. We alwasy have enough money for subforums.

sweet, sounds good. Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:10 pm
Screaming_Statement
Raindrops On Roses
Screaming_Statement
Aveau

Okay, it will be a few days ....  

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

[Lanie]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:48 pm
Raindrops On Roses
Screaming_Statement
Raindrops On Roses
Screaming_Statement
Aveau

Okay, it will be a few days ....

Sorry about this. If I'd known I wouldn't have put it off.... gonk  
*The Music*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out