Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image
Sarah stumbled. She caught herself on an old discarted barrel, she blinked her eyes a few times to realised what just happened. "What the hell did you just inject me with?!"she said with an angry, annoyed, and slightly scared tone.
Her vision blurred for a second, she closed her eyes then opened them to look at the fight. and what was going on. It took her a few seconds to think to realise what he'd injected her with once he said it wouldn't kill her. Well, she'd been drugged, and it was probibly just some type of tranquilizer. A very very strong tranquilizer. She swayed and gripped the barrel to stay standing, but it seemed as if she was dizzy and the world was spinning faster. She fell to the ground on her butt, her head spinning she still gripped the barrel as her vision blurred.
She knew what was going to happen, she was just worried about what happened after that. She knew she was going to pass out in atleast within another minute, but what was going to happen then? Was it Wesker that she'd be brought to, ir just kept by Matt for other reasons... Sarah opened her mouth to speak, "S-sorry if i-i hit you" she says as she slowly pulled her gun and made an attempt to shoot at Matt, but her aim swayed and she didn't know if she'd hit anything, if not who.

User Image
Matt pulled his hands down to block with the claws. But it ended up pushing the blade. The blade hit into his flesh, before matt had moved. "Oh, come on! Its not gunna kill her" he said wincing at the pain of his now, blood-dripping, legs.
Matt was having a slight trouble standing and running with the long gash in his legs. "Damn that hurt!" he cursed and pulled a small revolver from his back pocket, only 3 bullets instead of 5...great...but he had to fight.
Matt pulled the trigger shooting at Zandre, moving in a way that didn't draw more blood from his wound as it slowly healed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 am
User Image
`SALVATION`

[[im going to expand on Zandre's infection now... itll stay in the medium range tho and I'll update the profile accordingly.]]

Zandre dodged the first two shots and the third grazed his arm. "Whoa, watch it cowboy you might hurt someone." He saw Sarah try to fire and sidestepped, the bullet whizzing past his ear. "Damn..." He said as he suddenly clutched his side. The Licker B had grazed it earlier and now it hurt like hell. The increase in his heart rate had triggered a spread of infection. His pupils changed from circles to slits and his canine teeth grew sharper. Zandre gave a twisted smile, a bloodlust now in his eyes. "Now, I'm pissed. Big mistake." He pulled out an M9, shooting the chopper's gas tank and causing it to explode. "Oops. Did I just blow up your ride?" He put the gun away and drew his sword again. " Let's play a game. Last one breathing wins."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 pm
User ImageKurama watched as the two killed the undead guards. At least when their shots went off they were much quieter and didn't cause any new blood in his ears.

Kurama decided to follow the others in a short bit. He had to go grab his whip that he'd left on his cot, and some more ammo for his .40 caliber. Once he grabbed his whip and found some more ammo, he followed your guy's scent up to the rooftop where the scent of fresh blood could be smelled. It was a strong scent so it must have just happened as he exited the door to the roof, and saw an uninfected boy, the injured female Infected almost ready to pass out, and the two Infected males having a clash near an exploding helicopter.

"What the **** is going on?" he asked, confused and feeling a little overwhelmed by the smells of spilling blood, Infection and burning metal and gas.

(Sorry it took me a while to be able to get back on.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image
Sarah pulled her arms over her head to cover from the exploding helicopter, not fast enough to move it was all she could do, a peice of glass peirced her arm, just about straight through. She gasped in pain and pulled the shard out dropping it to the floor. "You idiot! that was our only chance to get out of here!" she yelled annoyed, it didn't seem like her bullets hit anyone, well she didn't want to get shot again.
Sarah looked around as the two fought. She saw another enter the scene. Oh, she'd hoped he wasn't on Matt's side. Sarah clutched her bleeding arm, as it slowly healed.
Her vision swayed again, doubleing this time. She noticed Zandre's newfound rage and well...power. It was different that what she'd seen...granted she'd only known his for so long but it was strange. She smelled, a mix with the metal and gas burning, infection.

User Image
Matt smirked at his little "game" He liked those kinds of games. But it took him just 'till now to realise the helicopter exploded. His smirk faded to an annoyed, angry frown. "Aww now how are me, and miss sweetheart over there suposed to leave?" he said evily and tossed his gun away, no more bullets so no use having it.
Matt ran at zandre another smirk came across his face when it seemed Sarah, had left consiousness. "I just love games only i can win" he said smugly and ran at him his claws aiming whereever it would be the most fatal. Neck, and the stomach or chest, either hed get zandres head off or maybe some of his organs spilling out? Either way sounded fun.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre grinned at his own surprise when Matt appeared to be moving in slow-motion. "Can you keep up with me?" He said before stomping the roof, sending tiles upward to surprise him. The new power was amazing and unlike what he'd felt before. He caught Matt's first swing, twisting his arm and kicking him off toward the destroyed plane. Placing his sword on his back, he stepped forward while intending to use only his fists now. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image
Matt landed har on the ground, near the, now up in flames, helicopter. He spit out some blood and smirked. "This is going to be fun" he said with an evil laugh and smirk.
He glanced over to Sarah "Looks like she's out of it." he said with another smirk and looked back to Zandre whos seemed to be suing his fists now, but Matt didn't care.
Even if he was a sore loser, with his power a weapon in matt's hands would make it just about even. Maybe give him an advantage. Matt stood and popped his neck, getting ready for the fight. "Guess we need to find another ride." he said. Flames from the 'copter blew in the wind crackling and Matt kicked a peice of flaming metal over the edge into the sea of undead, letting them burn in the process, as a car near them exploded.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre watched carefully as Matt stood again. "You shouldn't still be able to walk... Now, I'll give you a choice. Leave, or I throw you off the building." Zandre waited to see what he'd do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:28 pm
User ImageKurama walked over to where Sarah was, still injured, but healing from her Infection.

"Damn, what's going on up here?" he asked crouching next to you.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
"Well that's what the infection did to me, great huh?" he asked, knowing zandre didnt think as he did. Matt gave a small chuckle "I don't think i can just give up that easily" he said with a smirk. Matt was a sore looser by heart, he absolutely hated to loose so he wouldn't give up untill zandre's game was over.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image
Sarah was still slightly conscious, and she turned her head weakly to the man crouching near her. "T-tranquilizer." she managed to says, she couldn't see straight and barely move "Very...heavy" she added.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:06 pm
User ImageKurama nodded and looked at the other two..."And them?" he asks.

He looked at you and tried to think of a way to help you out. He thought of something, although it might not work. He wasn't sure and there was only one way to find out.

"Listen, I'll try to help you...as long as you're not part of Umbrella." he tells you, grabbing his gun from its holster.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Sarah pulled her hand up to point to Matt "I'm not....he is..." she said weakly, then she closed her eyes. God, she hated the feeling of being weak and helpless, but she couldn't help being drugged. Her hand dropped, she then slipped away into the black abyss of unconsciousness.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:26 pm
User ImageKurama sees as you slip into unconsciousness.

"Damn, I sure hope this works. Because it's going to hurt like hell." Kurama mutters to himself before he cocks his gone and aims it, then fires it straight through his hand and bone. He then holds your mouth open as he lets some of the spilling blood and broken bone enter through your mouth. "I just hope our bloods are compatible, otherwise this was a...fuc)(!ng waste." he mutters through clenched teeth.

One of the things with his blood is it makes him immune to even the heaviest of tranquilizer and morphine-like drips and pills and shots. Meaning he was always aware of the pain when they started to experiment on him. His blood was always like that, even before they began to alter him with fox DNA and then got him Infected. Thus he reasoned, if it makes him aware through everything, maybe a small dosage with your blood would at least help rejuvenate you back to your awake self. However only he and the scientist who worked on him know that small fact about his blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
Sarah felt a small amount of blood drip in her mouth. It took a little while but she opened her eyes. She whiped her mouth "What the?" She said then spit "Eww!" she complained. Sarah looked over at Matt and Zandre, still dazed from the tranquilizer. "Thanks...I almost thought had me for a second." she admits. If he somehow beat Zandre of course.
Sarah tastes the taste in her mouth again and shakes her head, "Eww...just ew...not...good at all" she said. God, if she actually liked, the taste, she was crazy, well it would just be the T-virus acting up inside her again. Nothing more than a good taste in her mouth, not craving for human flesh kind of thing.
Sarah picked up her gun, steading her aim, fired, at Matt. But this time it actually hit, well his claws anyway. She fired again, and it started to push him back. She smirked. "Die you b*****d!" she said and kept shooting at him.

User Image

Matt's claw deflected one of the bullets he stepped back as more were fired "You b***h!" he cursed as one his him in the stomach. He stepped back again and slipped.
And over the side her went, into the sea of undead....But he wasn't dead yet. He was falling down the prison walls as he fell to a ledge, his claws holding on untill he could climb onto it.What his luck. But the ledge was only three floors from the ground. And everyone was on the roof. "Damnit!" he cursed and punched a wall. He'd lost his chance. He quickly hid so if they looked down into the sea, he would be gone. And noone would know...for now atleast.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm
User ImageKurama notices you come to and if he could he would have sighed in relief that it wasn't all for naught that he shot himself. Damn, though, that wouldn't heal very quickly. He'd gone and even shattered the bone.

"I don't blame you for hating the taste, but it was the only thing i thought might work. You see..." he said beginning to whisper, "I've always been immune to tranquilizers and morphine and the likes. Even before they started adding fox DNA into my own and then infecting me."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff