Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan HQ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Sarah knew what that meant. But would it really hurt to untie her? "Honestly, i doubt it, but what i really meant, was to get these straps off." She squirmed just slightly to show her inability to move.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Take the straps off, then have to fight you because you tried to kill me? How stupid do you think I am?" he asked, his tone hard.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

Sarah hadn't exactly thought of that. She hadn't been planning on trying to kill him as soon as he took the straps off. She just wanted to be able to move. Besides that, she knew, that she couldn't kill him. She heard the rumors, and, if someone like her could kill him, he would have been dead by now. But here he was, alive.

She sighed. "Well i know i can't kill you. But fine. Have it your way." Annoyed, also at the fact she still couldn't move..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He sighed. "Try anything and I won't hesitate to kill you," he said. He moved over to the bed and undid the straps on her hands. She could take off the rest of them. He moved away again and leaned against the wall by the door.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Sarah was a bit suprised that he was untying her. But, she was happy she could move again. She sat up when he undid the straps. Rubbing her wrists lightly before reaching down to undo the straps on her legs. "Thanks..." She said quietly. Though, she didn't know why she was thanking him. For all he's done to the world.

When her legs were unstrapped she moved to sit criss-crossed. She looked down at herself, feeling her abdomin where the wounds were, nodding lightly to herself. All healed, all that was there was a little blood stain on her clothing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He didn't answer her. He watched her as she checked her wounds. She'd been shot and she was still a pain. He sighed slightly.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

Sarah had finished checking the gunshot wounds she'd gotten. She heard him sigh and looked up. She could tell he didn't enjoy being here. Or, atleast it seemed that way. "You don't have to just stand there ya'know." She said. "Not like i'm going anywhere..." she said. she knew there were cameras in the room, and it was locked. Security was tight in a place light this, when she was locked up, it was harder to get out for her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He eyed her, but didn't say anything. He'd had people escape before while locked up like she was now. He wasn't taking any chances.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "I get it i get it..." She said. She knew he wasn't going to risk her escaping. Damn him for being so smart. She reached down by her boot, sliding out the knife, she glanced at him before tossing it up, and catching it. Clearly bored-out-of-her-mind just sitting their, she'd normally kill to keep herself busy, but there were no zombies here, and no guards in the room. She tossed it up again and cought it, she didn't want him to think she'd try anything with it, but she was bored. "I'm just doing this out of boredom. I'm not going to try anything." She said without looking at him. Just to clarify. She twirled it in her fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker watched her her toss the knife a couple of times. He sighed and shrugged away from the wall. He turned to the door, opening it and stepping out. "Let's go," he said. If she tried to escape, he'd kill her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. Sliding the knife away in her boot. She stood up, feeling a tiny bit light headed standing now, from the nerve gas, but quickly got over it. She folded her arms and walked out of the room.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker lead the way to a room not far from where she'd been kept. This room had machines and things that he could use to experiment on her. He motioned for her to lay down on the bed in there.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:07 am
User Image

Sarah followed him into the room. She glanced at all the machines there, trying to figure out their meaning or purpose. He'd wanted her to lay down. She worried for what was coming, though she'd been in this situation before. Sarah layed down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
`ARE YOU DEAD YET?`

Layna disappeared in the midst of all the excitement. Eventually she ended up melting her way into the corridor that held the room Wesker was in. Slowly she looked around, knowing he was nearby due to the scent.

User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre had continued down the hallway and into a lab deeper in the hive. "Reminds me of Raccoon city. Only less bloodstained." He had a grin on his face until the lab began to go on lock down and nerve gas filled the room. " **** me!" he cursed before barely escaping the room, body shaking heavily. When he made it to a four-way hall guards surrounded from all sides. "Well, s**t." he said before he was knocked out.

---

Zandre was dragged off by two guards to Wesker. "Sir, we caught the other one." the guard stated calmly.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Sarah looked up when two guards dragged in Zandre's unconscious body. "Zandre" She said. That idiot had gotten himself caught aswell. Atleast he wasn't awake to see her like this. she didn't want to hear any smart-a** comments of his.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff