Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:35 pm
I KNOW YOU!
SoA names: Pich & Lelakivuli
Cert links: Pich, Lela (Old Items 1, 2)
How was Fenja found and what happened: These two discovered Fenja while out in the rogue lands together, and were curious about the youngster - especially since they didn't scent any adults around. Pich was the first to approach, and obviously wanted to play, while Lela was a bit more reserved. Pich probably coaxed Fenja into playing with her while Lela sat back and made Fenja those pretties she's wearing today~ Of course, they eventually parted ways, but not before the two sisters made sure the little lioness had a nice full tummy!
Did your character teach her something? Ummm... Tag and how to keep her shinies all shiny? |D

I KNOW YOU!
SoA name: Aang
Cert link: Familiar Cert, Uncert
How was Fenja found and what happened: Aang most likely bumped into Fenja while he was still making his way back to his pride's lands, and decided to help her out for a bit! So he taught her a more efficient way to run, and which grasses and plants she could nibble on to stave off the worst of hunger. Eventually he parted with her, as he had to head back to his pride and she showed no interest in joining him. But not without leaving her with some nice memories!
Did your character teach her something? Aang would have taught her a good way to run really fast, and which herbs and grasses were yummy for lions and cheetahs and leopards! 83  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:19 pm
mrgreen  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:43 pm
Those three pics are now closed!

Rolling for the cheetah boy or girl!

1. zephira738
2. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:46 pm
Rolling for WDs

1. zephira738
2. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

*thinks...* Ooooh. Lol. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, since you were rolled first, you get to choose which pic you want!

So no one loses! Yay!  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm
Fenja now knows Aiko, Pich and Lelakivuli!!!

Congratulations Fenja, you will learn about the birds and the bees as a young juve because Aiko is on the way! *ponders on a cool background for the WD pic*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 pm
Mogami
The second pic is almost done.

Thank you for taking care of Fenja, Daire. x]

User Image

Transparent version

(I won't always do backgrounds but when I do, they'll be equally crappy 8D)

Homagash, it's gorgeous! Thank you Mo! 8'DDD  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:36 pm
Glad you liked it, Quif! =3

And since there was only one entry for the cheeton...

Fenja also knows Pasang!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm
Thank you so much for teaching Fenja ALL those wonderful things, Aiko. xD

User Image

Two new pics added! I keep forgetting to do this... ^^'  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 am
For Mozghan:

User Image

I have Gubari. He is a fat greedy cub, but a good hearted and strong fellow. Before Mozghan even manages to get to the pride, Gubari will have already claimed and asked for his Beybanu Sarika, who is almost an adult right now. So he has a Nanny-Girlfriend, LOL.

He would find Moz's stories absolutely fascinating. He's not a violent Pesar and won't be a violent Pad, but he does have some jealousy issues and will whine and cry at her like the big fat baby he is if he thinks someone is trying to take her away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:38 am
Oooh, I love him. <3 <3

Mozi will probably be a little shy around him at first (black coat = big bad demon!) but I can see her being fascinated by his eyes and quickly going to ask daddy about Pad Vu and his kids.

We should definitely rp them as soon as she gets there and see how they get along! I'm sure her father would approve but I'll talk it over with zephy too!

He'll be so gorgeous as an adult with a big white mane! =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:22 pm
Sounds like a plan 8'D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 pm
There is a new rogue in town!

Little grumpy Vaako added. xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 pm
BAHAHAHAHA Vaako. >8D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:17 pm
Lol, I've just watched Vaako meeting Riddick for the first time! xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:48 am

OH WOW. Have I mentioned how much I freaking love your art enough times yet??? And lol, Aiko is pretty unforgettable, I gotta say... XD

As for Gubari and Mozghan...well, Gubari is Anwar's Beybanu's full-brother, so he's sorta-almost Mozghan's kinda-uncle? I dunno how family trees work in the U'W, or what kind of relationship extended family has. Since Mozghan and Zadok's mother won't be there, Zarha and Star will be their replacement-mothers, kinda, so Gubari is like...a replacement uncle? They're not technically related by blood, so if you guys wanna go for it then I guess I don't see why not. I wanna ask Roxy though, JUST IN CASE. It'll make a bizzare family tree though...rofl, she'll be aunt to her own half-siblings... XD

-edit-

Also, if you don't have any luck with finding a Firekin girlie to teach Fenja to fight, I do have a Bonelander who would be happy to give her some tough-love. But Nikon knows NOTHING of Firekin, so she wouldn't be able to teach her anything about that. Poke me to remind me that we were gonna make her and Keena friends, I've a tendancy to lose plots D:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff