Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Azure $#!+ (renaming Kite) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FF13_Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:47 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
OKKKKK. I guess Kite isn't hot. He's more cute.
But Azure Kite is quite the hottie, I must say.

Yeah.
(I've been working so hard to get people to play .hack//G.U. It's kind of sad, I guess, but I'm gonna lend Rebirth to one person)

(I let my friend borrow, Rebirth and he barely played it at all. I let him borrow it for a week and he didn't even get to the guild shop part.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:20 pm
FF13_Fanboy
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Yeah.
(I've been working so hard to get people to play .hack//G.U. It's kind of sad, I guess, but I'm gonna lend Rebirth to one person)

(I let my friend borrow, Rebirth and he barely played it at all. I let him borrow it for a week and he didn't even get to the guild shop part.)

WHYYYYY? Maybe he wasn't into that kind of style of games. :c  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 pm
Grieverr
FF13_Fanboy
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Yeah.

When I first played Rebirth, I didn't get very far. I was at level 9 and decided, "I'm gonna be like Haseo and solo!" and then I kept dying, forgot the objective, and gave up. Two months later, I continued the game and discovered the wonderful feature known as memoirs, one that needs to be in more games. Then I got farther.
Yeah, I don't think she's played it yet. I'll just keep asking her about it every day until she has played it. I miss my game ; ;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
FF13_Fanboy
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Yeah.

When I first played Rebirth, I didn't get very far. I was at level 9 and decided, "I'm gonna be like Haseo and solo!" and then I kept dying, forgot the objective, and gave up. Two months later, I continued the game and discovered the wonderful feature known as memoirs, one that needs to be in more games. Then I got farther.
Yeah, I don't think she's played it yet. I'll just keep asking her about it every day until she has played it. I miss my game ; ;

I hate it when games don't have like a journal, reports, or a data base because I forget stuff too when I go back and play a game.
Yeah, I had a couple of my friends do the same with my .Hack games. They barely played them or didn't play them at all. The games are kinda hard to understand though unless you understand "The World." Like I think if people watched the anime before playing the games, it'd be easier for them and give them more motivation to play the games.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:55 pm
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
FF13_Fanboy
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Yeah.

I hate it when games don't have like a journal, reports, or a data base because I forget stuff too when I go back and play a game.
Yeah, I had a couple of my friends do the same with my .Hack games. They barely played them or didn't play them at all. The games are kinda hard to understand though unless you understand "The World." Like I think if people watched the anime before playing the games, it'd be easier for them and give them more motivation to play the games.

She still hasn't started it ; ;.
But I explain .hack to my friends well enough when they ask and enough times that that isn't an issue. My friends knew Ovan was a creeper before they really understood why. And then I forced .hack//G.U.+ onto them so that they could understand why. With at least one of my friends, we talk about series that we're obsessed with quite often. So she knows about .hack and I have learned quite a bit about details of DeathNote, Fire Emblem, Cyborg 009, and most recently Hetalia. The Hetalia has been the most hellish, and the Cyborg 009 produced some of the more entertaining conversations. Fire Emblem resulted in a giant doodle page which resulted into a few of the most awesome inside jokes ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
FF13_Fanboy

She still hasn't started it ; ;.
But I explain .hack to my friends well enough when they ask and enough times that that isn't an issue. My friends knew Ovan was a creeper before they really understood why. And then I forced .hack//G.U.+ onto them so that they could understand why. With at least one of my friends, we talk about series that we're obsessed with quite often. So she knows about .hack and I have learned quite a bit about details of DeathNote, Fire Emblem, Cyborg 009, and most recently Hetalia. The Hetalia has been the most hellish, and the Cyborg 009 produced some of the more entertaining conversations. Fire Emblem resulted in a giant doodle page which resulted into a few of the most awesome inside jokes ever.

Well my friends weren't really into .Hack. They just wanted to read or play it, but they never seemed really excited for it. They just got sorta into Legend of the Twilight, which is the dumbest part of the series.
:c

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 am
I personally find Silabus cute.

As for my top... 5?
1. Both variations of Kite. Hot and cute add up to be pretty ******** amazing.
2. Balmung. I love his wings, his knightly attitude, and his voice. AND AZURE BALMUNG IS HOT.
3. ORCA. <3 ESPECIALLY AZURE ORCA.
Ugh, the hottest characters for me are the Azure Knights... go figure.
4. Silabus!
5. Xth form Haseo. His forehead may be as tall as the twin towers, but who cares? He has bangs to cover it.
Though he does look overly feminine. Srsly... he has women curves.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:45 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
I personally find Silabus cute.

As for my top... 5?
1. Both variations of Kite. Hot and cute add up to be pretty ******** amazing.
2. Balmung. I love his wings, his knightly attitude, and his voice. AND AZURE BALMUNG IS HOT.
3. ORCA. <3 ESPECIALLY AZURE ORCA.
Ugh, the hottest characters for me are the Azure Knights... go figure.
4. Silabus!
5. Xth form Haseo. His forehead may be as tall as the twin towers, but who cares? He has bangs to cover it.
Though he does look overly feminine. Srsly... he has women curves.

The lady curves are why all the men in the game go for Haseo. He combines the excellence in manly appearance with the curves and style of a lady.
I do not get why you think Silabus is above Haseo though. .-.
@Griever: None of my friends are as into .hack as I am. But I try. And hey, they will occasionally go along with my obsession as I will with theirs.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers