Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
[[ The Academy ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10g For Entrance Free!!
  Thank You
View Results

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:04 pm
Shaki sighed. "I guess its time to use the eye." *Then shaki closed his eyes. Then he opened them again to have one eye yellow. (All Seeing Eye of the White Wolf) Then he did the transformation justsu again and did the five clones perfectly. "Alright the real one would be surrounded by a strong aura there she is!!!" he looked at the one 2nd to the right. "Now to show my strength." "Alright the real you is the 2nd to the right!!!" *Shaki and all the clones pointed to the said one.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:38 pm
Korosu undid the ninjitsu in a puff of smoke. "Good. Tell me, how did you come to the deduction that I was the correct clone?" She had to be sure that he hadn't randomly guessed. She was unable to tell that he had used a bloodline trait, because it only gave a visual change, not physical. In her own mind, she expected him to point out her socks, not her aura. She had no clue as to the answer she would likely recieve.  

Jynxed

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:01 pm
((I just got the Naruto jacket Whoop whoop!!! blaugh ))
Shaki undid his jutsu's too then looked at his teacher with a smile on his face. "Well it was smart of you to make most of your clones you dirty laundry i can sniff that out pretty easily. So i used my All Seeing Eye of the White Wolf technique. I saw your aura and knew darn well who the right one was."  
L o s t - P u p generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:31 pm
Karyn clapped her hands. Then seeing a shadow near the window, Karyn threw a shadow shuriken at the image.

( 1 is miss, 2 is a hit. )

L o s t - P u p

Jynxed

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:14 pm
Korosu heard the whistle of the shurikin flying through the air, and she used her spring-loaded needle sheath to pass one to her hand, though she herself had not moved. She waited for the shadow that had just been hit, judging by the soft sound of metal peircing skin. "I'm impressed that you are able to control your kaiki genkai so young, it takes most at least untill they are in teams to learn to use them." She kept her attention directed to the unknown presance, waiting for it to give a clue at it's identity, all the while her eyes faced her student.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:05 am

(( p.s. im a team leader, that got kinda confusing oh well xD but then i am only 16 in the role play so i dont know))

Karyn waited till the shadow appeard clearly trying to ignore what Korosu said and finally said, "my father taught me well". Karyn said in a calm tone.

L o s t - P u p

Shadow Ninja X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:53 am
wanders in not knowing a class is in session* "oh didn't know a class was going on." waits by the door  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:01 pm
Shaki, his wolf eye staring at the figure, his katana unsheathed ready for the slightest movement to happen. "Who the heck are you!!!"  

Maverick Strife

Shadow Ninja X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:50 pm
"oh sorry my name is X" *looks at shaki with his sinner eye* "4 weak points, all but one are guarded"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:41 pm
Then shaki's wolf eye turns to the newcomer still trying to at least keep his normal eye in view of the dark figure. "I dont mean you!!! But nice to meet you though^_^." He then turns both eyes back to the dark figure.  

Maverick Strife

L o s t - P u p

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:15 pm
KeKe looked at a guy slip down to the floor in red. "Kuza my dear friend, what brings you here?" After that KeKe didn't care to listen to the interruption that had occured.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:59 pm
After hearing what KeKe said Shaki sheathed his katana. "Since the said the guys name she must know him and and he must be an alright guy. So i guess its safe"  

Maverick Strife

Jynxed

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:33 pm
Shisou used her middle finger to ush the needle back up into the sheath with an audable 'click'. "Welcome," she told X, "You are free to watch the class if you wish."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:43 am
Shaki looked at the new guy with a questioning look on his face. Then he turned around and went back to his seat.
(tonight is the naruto marathon!!!! New episodes!!!^_^ later guys!!! gotta draw my gaara furry.)  

Maverick Strife

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games