Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply The Journey [Rp Open]
The Journey of a Champion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:54 pm
(( Iguess since im the only eric here im up right Its confusing so One of you should Announce the Fighter's and tell ther person There up first before annoucning ))

Eric Took of his jacket and glasses and walked onto the Tournament Feild With nothing but Determination and hatred in his eye's.Eric Clenched his hand into a Fist And watched as Lightning Puled Throught out his hand then circled his body In what looked Like a dance, Unstraping his sword from his back eric tossed it over to his sister and said " If you Break it I Swear to god I will eat your Soul alive and feed the remain's to my dog " Eric Smiled at his sister then Said " No holding back it's do or die "

(( I hope im up becasue if im not ill have to delete my post ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 pm
Zorn sighed and stepped out onto the red side of the stage, and turned to face Eric. He stood there and watched as he flaunted his powers, which was kind of annoying to him. He muttered something to himself, then he spoke up and said something to Eric. "Hey, would you mind not being such a showoff? Its getting on my nerves." He said to him, to him its like hes too full of himself. "Well either way I'll snap your arms like twigs and use them to roast marshmellows.." He then said, sighing as he put his sunglasses in his coat pocket, his eyes faintly glowing, but it soon being drowned out by the lights in the area. He crossed his arms, and stared at Eric. "I hope your ready to lose..." He said with a very dim facial expression, wanting to get this match started already. "Hey announcer guy, hurry up the fight or your going to be in it right after I deal with this guy." He then snapped, eager to shut this showoff up and put him down for good.  

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:33 pm
The annoucer felt intemidated by the fighter, who rushed him. Then finally said,
"READY............FIGHT!"

(ehehehee....)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 pm
Eric Looked at the Guy with an Expression of calmness and Direc seriouseness . He wasnt showing of his power's just alway's did That since eric wasnt in full control.Eric Looked at His sister then back at the Guy and said " First of I Dont Show Off My power's are activated by emotion and right now im a little bit pissed off , I Dont need to show off and i Dont like to but.... If you think you can snapp My arm's then Show me what you Got " Eric got into Fightning postion and Charge his Boddy full of lightning, As he did this His right eye an the mark going down over it began to gleam Blood red Even his aura began to Fluster And Turn Blood red.Eric Held out his hand a A Long Blade of darkness appeared and materialized into his father's Demonic Sword.Eric Smiled and Jamed it into the floor woth hs hand on top of the bottom of the Sword's handle waiting for Zorn to attack.  

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mandarin Drake

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:17 am
The man watches as the battle begins, then quickly looks back down at Keyris. " OH! Crap sorry to be rude, my name is Mandarin, and your's?" He laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:13 pm
Keyris sighed at her brother's somewhat threat.
"I really don't know why he acts like that sometimes. i mean I barely feel I know him whenever he speaks that way." Keyris couldnt stop smiling so akwardly.
Keyris snapped out of it and answered Mandarin.
"The name's Keyris. Nice to meet you Mandarin!" she smiles.  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:45 pm
(( I might let Eric Die Sooner or later and MAke a new charector ...Might ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 pm
Kouta sighed not getting a response and moved on. He made his way to the seating area to watch the fight and walked up to Keyis and Mandarin. "They both seem rather confident don't they?" He said in their direction as he watched the fight getting ready to start.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 pm
Zorn just shrugged at his display of power. He looked at the sword, but payed it no mind as it wasn't even a threat to him. Zorn lowered his arms and sighed, then breathed deeply before his figure began to warp. A strong wind began to pick up around him as if something was boiling within him. He then began to fade behind the warping air, it from massive heat as the ground that was beneath him melted into a smoldering pool of liquid, quickly hardening as the heatwave effect vanished and Zorn seemed to have vanished. Eric could begin to feel a rise in the temperature around him as the heatwave effect began to surround him, and then Zorn appeared out of one of the warped currents of air and grabbed onto Eric's face with a white glowing hand, it searing with lava-temp heat as he then stepped onto the floor, having fully appeared in front of him and gripped his head tighter, it wasn't even a full second of the whole movement he's just witnessed and he then threw Eric hard, it being only a light toss to Zorn, but nontheless a powerful one, right at the crowd of people in the stands. Where Zorn's hand had connected to Erics face left a very serious burn with boils and slgihtly-melted skin, it still giving off a strong heat as it made Erics vision look distorted due to the warping of oxygen around his face. Zorn then took a standing position with his arms at his side, watching Eric fly at a high velocity at the crowded stands to see what he would do in this predicament. "Heh.." He said to himself with a slight smile, enjoying himself even if it just had only begun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 pm
((First of if your gonna role play you need to follow Rp Rule's and i dont appreciate the auto hit Since thats ametture Role playing at best So no That whole grabing my face thing is Denied Beyond all Beleif))

Eric was least effected by The Burn since his face began to heal within Second's iof his face being burnt.Eric got up and went in his coat pocket ,pulling out a Small Hankerchiff Eric Wiped the Burnt Skin of his face as it flaked to the floor.As eric's Face was all healed Eric Looked at zorn and said " I could have sworn you Were going to kill me But all you managed to do was burn My face And that my freind is lame " Eric Punced his fist Into the Ground hard kicking up a hell of alot of Dust and debri's ,The dust filled the arena Clouding everyone's vision Eric teleported with in theat cloud and ended up in front of Zorn Quietly and Stealthy and with brute force and Astonishing speed eric Deliverd a Deadly Round house kick, So powerful in fact that Eric Ripped up the ground as his foot Traveld toward's the guy without him even touching the floor.

(( Also You were controling my Rcp wich Is realy not cool Since it's my charector))  

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm
((I've explained the move in the PM you sent me :l ))

Zorn sighed as he could see through the dusted area. He's trained to see through even the thickest of fogs, and to feel the presence of his enemy. He lifted his arm up with little effort, and grabbed onto Eric's leg, stopping the roundhouse entirely. He then gripped his leg and started to crush it. His grip was tight and wouldn't come loose without greater force than his own. He looked at Eric, his eyes glowing slightly since the area wasn't full of light as much as it was. "Ever here the phrase: 'Toying with the prey before devouring'?" He asked him. "I'm simply trying to see how you react to certain perdicaments, and so far I'm just simply not impressed." He then added, not being even ammused by his feeble display of power. "Try something else before this leg of yours becomes broken.."

((There, hows that for a response? Plus it was just a throw, and you wouldn't make a move so. :l ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:29 pm
(( What ever dude Right now im in the middle of running my guild and i Just dont care anymore But If you want to avoid An auto hit put a word before the action to make it not one ))

Eric Looked At the Guy's hand wich was Gripping HIs leg amd said " Realy is that the best you can do " eric Tensed Up his Making it harderthen Diamond and then Charged 200000000000000 Volt's of Electricity into his Loeg wich Sirged Up the guy's hand And MAde him release eric's leg.Eric then looked at the guy And Said " I hope your Made of rubber " ] Eric'd body began to sirge with electricity Wich began to glow red , The Voltage was over i million at best and you would have to be a god to with stand the Deadly voltage,Eric Then Discharged the electricity Every where but mainly toward's Zorn.  

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Zorn had leg go of his leg to amuse him into thinking it had affected him. He looked at Eric with disgust and smiled, his eyes becoming fully red and them glowing with rage. He raised his power which was currectly at .05% to 35%, and just stood there, looking at him charging lightning. "Did it ever occur to you that I have a demonic presence...? Did it ever occur to you what kind of Demon I am..?" He said in a very sad voice, seeing how naive Eric was being at Zorn's being. "If you must know what I am.... I am a Super Majin.. And, for who people who don't know what that is..." He said, lowering his head, and as he raised it back up, his aura surrounded him, it having sparks of its own as it clashed with Erics powerful attack, it negating his with the same force, but it having done so with little effort. "....Then it just plain sucks for you..." He said with a small breath. His aura exploded with power as it overcame Erics lightning and blew it to shreds, the area around the stage being hit with random deflected lightning bolts, and some people in the crowd died from hte massive shock. After Erics lightning attack had faded, Zorn stood there with his aura ablaze and his eyes dimming on the glow, but still noticablly glowing. "If that is all you got, then you will die, unless I want to let you live so you can feel pure and utter defeat at someone who has bested you with everything you got, and not to add with little effort..." He then added.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 pm
((Careful edge your going a bit over bored there :l Rp fighting in third person forums is a lot different then in towns, tone it down some, you are auto-dodging/gming a little bit. ))  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

The Journey [Rp Open]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas