Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
The slaves that got away Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 pm
Sweetly smiles at Ichigo. "I'm Sachiko." whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image
She looked over at Ichigo. "The name's Claire, and I'm not the type of person you want to be messing with. As for this guy.....his name's Vincent and he's......" she quickly pulled her hand back. "Whatever he is, it's not good. I'm picking up some sort of demon sense from him." She said, her eyes narrowing while looking at Vincent.  

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Alex Hammond
Captain

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
Vincent smiled. "I'm more than that. You can call me the experiment of midgar."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 pm
gets out of the hammock "OOH do that thing you just did to Vincent on me" he says in hopes of figuring out what race he is.  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image
Clair walks over and gently places her hand on his head. "Let's see here....." she says closing her eyes tight. "You're....you're a cross-breed. Part human, but also part demon. One of your parents had to have been the demon, more than likely it was your father." she says softly opening her eyes. She looks over at Vincent. "Experiment of Midgar, huh? I've heard of that city. What's so experimental about you?" She asks taking a couple steps towards him. "You don't look very dangerous to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image
"When the time comes my forms will show." he said eating.  

Alex Hammond
Captain

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
"Oh really?" she asked, a sly smile crossing her face. She walked up behind Vincent and kicked him hard in the side of the face. "If you're so dangerous, why don't you prove yourself than?" She asked with a cold laugh, looking down at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
Vincent smiled. "Please if your going to kick me use some strength other than that little kick."  

Alex Hammond
Captain

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
Claire looked at him, her eyes filled with anger. "No, I don't want to start a fight with an opponent who is too weak to defend himself." she said coolly. She sat down beside him and watched him. What is he? she wondered to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
"Alright than." he looked at his dogs and pointed out to the woods. the dogs ran out to the woods.  

Alex Hammond
Captain

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
"How about this, if you tell me the little secret about what it is that you are...I'll tell you the secret about what I am." She offered trying to act nice to Vincent.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

Jade came walking through the woods at that moment. This being the first time she has been alone in the woods, she was enjoying her self. 'It's beutiful out here.' She thought to her self as she walked. As she got the the edge of the woods she saw a huge waterfall and a few other ecsaped slaves there.  

Jade_Silverwolf

1,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:15 pm
(MY BRO'S EX DRAGGED ME OFF A MAT AND MY HEAD FELL A FOOT ONTO HARDWOOD FLOOR) walks around then climbs a tree  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
Trixie

Keeping her steps light and quiet, Trixie wandered a ways into the beautiful and lush forest. She had come here to find a few missing persons to capture and sell off to the highest biding shop. Hearing faint voices, she paused behind a tree only to take out her binoculars and gaze through them, finding a few runaways enjoying themselves. It would be unwise to attack so many alone, she though, turning her head to scan the area and noticed a lone girl not too far off from the group.

Trixie in Wonderland

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
Claire noticed Jade finally come close to the group and headed over to her. "Hey, Princess. Glad to see you finally made" Clair yelled to her with a cold laugh. She entered the woods and headed towards Jade when something made her stop suddenly.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff