Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Sikukuu I/T - WE ARE OFFICIAL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:58 pm
You got it! He's lined up! I assumed you wanted him as a Celebrant!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 pm
::nudges the thread::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:52 pm
GOOD NEWS!

Sikukuu won a set of five SoA to contest off... plus the few we've been gathering for that very reason as well. So keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming event to find new owners for all the pretties!

And please, if you have someone you think would love the party lifestyle, let us know! We can use plenty of new members, or blank slates that could work as existing members! Take a look at the first page and see where your SoA might fit in!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:23 pm
::nudges lovingly:: I have two characters that can meet and talk with those individuals vaguely interested in the idea! Just say the word, and rp is yours!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 pm
:0

Why have I not seen this I/T yet?

Put me down for overly interested XD I'm trying for a custom male right now, who is based around a Halloween theme, so this seems like perfection for him :3 He would most likely fit best in the Vuli ^^ I'll stalk the thread, and post once I [hopefully] have him done!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:45 pm
WOOT, sounds like he'd fit in wonderfully! I look forward to seeing him and getting rp with him! ::does a happy dance:: It's been very quiet here, due to my RL getting wild, but I'm going to try and get this moving again. ::nods:: Not to mention the event, of course!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 pm
Games are being created for the Sikukuu Vuli Event! It should probably run from October 18th to November 1st.

Meanwhile, I would really love it if we had more members to start interacting together! I'll be checking with folks to see if I can nudge some rp activity into reality.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 pm
Hmm, Sethunya would almost fit in here. She'd probably fall under Autumn because I think of Harvesting then and she's Wheat Sunrise (or that's her color theme).  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 pm
DavyJnah
Hmm, Sethunya would almost fit in here. She'd probably fall under Autumn because I think of Harvesting then and she's Wheat Sunrise (or that's her color theme).

That'd work just fine, seems to me! Do you have her already, or is this a custom you are trying for?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:21 pm
I have her. She was my first SoA.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:24 pm
::looks through Davy's journal:: Ah! Her! She's very very pretty. We'd be happy to have her! Would you want her to be originally from the pride, or to have joined it? What sort of rank? (And is this just an idea you want to consider, or should I add her to the roster?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:59 pm
I'll consider it mostly, its a most likely, but just in case something comes up. As is I'm wanting her to find herself since she's about the blankest of slates possible. I think she'd be originally from the pride (if she does) but had memory loss and is finding her way back to the pride.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Sikukuu Pride

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Whoo party pride!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:49 pm
WOOOO!  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:54 am