Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Kinky Mistresses Looking for Slaves --Custom Mistresses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 pm
Mol-lee
Hey girls, Im looking for a very strict misstress. Anyone think you can tame a naughty play bunny?
Please go read their bios! None of them are bi or lesbian, meaning they only want male slaves: not female.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 pm
Would Kai like Jackson. I am a little rusty at RP's so it might take me a few posts to get back to larger paragraph lengths. I can also make changes if need to be.

Name: Jackson
Nickname: none.
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Jackson was born into slavery, after he was born his mother was killed by her master because he blamed her of everything and he never wanted a child, so he sold Jackson to the slave market making a little of a profit. There he met a nurturing slave who cared for Jackson and fed him. Now he is an 18 year old boy as he calls himself, who respects everyone especially his "mom" and other women. Jackson doesn't like the guards much they always hit him, but he always thought he did something wrong, so now he is always cautious and always asks before he does something.
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Anything else relevant: Jackson is innocent he is not sexually smart so if he is introduced into something like that he'll think it is a type of game or something.
Picture:
User Image  

Grimisha

Floppy Codger

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 pm
Xxregret7xX
Would Kai like Jackson. I am a little rusty at RP's so it might take me a few posts to get back to larger paragraph lengths. I can also make changes if need to be.

Name: Jackson
Nickname: none.
Bio: Jackson was born into slavery, after he was born his mother was killed by her master because he blamed her of everything and he never wanted a child, so he sold Jackson to the slave market making a little of a profit. There he met a nurturing slave who cared for Jackson and fed him. Now he is an 18 year old boy as he calls himself, who respects everyone especially his "mom" and other women. Jackson doesn't like the guards much they always hit him, but he always thought he did something wrong, so now he is always cautious and always asks before he does something.
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Anything else relevant: Jackson is innocent he is not sexually smart so if he is introduced into something like that he'll think it is a type of game or something.
Picture:
User Image
Yes she would like him, though i don't mind if you don't type a lot I've been in a funk as of late so my writing has been pretty short and kinda blah. But could you PM his delivery please?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm
Hello I am interested in RPing with you, I wasn't sure if you would want me to PM you or not so I decided to simply post here, if you want want me to send you a character just let me know and I will gladly make one.  

x_Lava_x

Dapper Gaian

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:58 pm
x_Lava_x
Hello I am interested in RPing with you, I wasn't sure if you would want me to PM you or not so I decided to simply post here, if you want want me to send you a character just let me know and I will gladly make one.
Sure I'd love to RP with you, you can either PM me a slave profile or you can post it here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 am
Name: Kyriel Whisperwind
Race: Demon
Bio: Left in an orphanage by his parents at the age of 5, he used to think he's a human. Finds out he's a demon at the age of 13. He's now waiting for his parents to turn up, hoping they would come back.
seme, uke, or seke? Seke
Likes : Having fun. Doing naughty things. (He's kinda pervy)
Picture: User Image

Are you interested on taking my slave?  

Knight Darion

Noob

7,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 am
PsycheMike
Name: Kyriel Whisperwind
Race: Demon
Bio: Left in an orphanage by his parents at the age of 5, he used to think he's a human. Finds out he's a demon at the age of 13. He's now waiting for his parents to turn up, hoping they would come back.
seme, uke, or seke? Seke
Likes : Having fun. Doing naughty things. (He's kinda pervy)
Picture: User Image

Are you interested on taking my slave?
Yes, which mistress would you prefer?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm
I'll take Kai please. smile redface  

Knight Darion

Noob

7,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Ninjacity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
User Image

Name: Sara-Fae

Nickname: Sara, Mistress Sara, FaeFae

Race: Faerie (has wings but doesn't always show them)

Master or Mistress: Mistress

Bio: She grew up in the Unseelie Fae (the evil faeries) court so she was always used to ordering people around to do her bidding and to get what she 'wanted'. After going Ironside (to the city or countryside in her case) she missed the feel of home so she got into slavery. She's the type that gets what she wants, weather it's sex or a relaxing massage. She's also kinky and very dirty and doesn't mind being the one that's being told what to do in some cases. What Sara wants Sara gets. Don't be surprised if she ambushes you with her faerie magic and ties you up for a little fun time. wink

Seme, Uke, or Seke? Seke

x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kai

Nickname: ---

Bio: She grew up as a spoiled brat that got everything she wanted without ever asking for it. She's very shy and is slightly uneasy around new people and is looking for her first slave. She can be very kinky once she warms up to you. Loves to cuddle and be pervy ;D

seme, uke, or seke? Uke

x
x
x
x
x

would either of them like him?

User Image
Name: Ryan
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi

Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Gray

Personality: Obedient, Quiet, Shy, Will sometimes try to be manipulative.

Bio: A Broken home, living with his drug addicted other, Ryan was always fighting for survival. He was in a gang most of his life, but when he had to leave the gang, to help his mother, they found him. They killed his mother, ad sold him to slavery, where hes been waiting ever since.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 pm
Ninjacity
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
User Image

Bio: She grew up in the Unseelie Fae (the evil faeries) court so she was always used to ordering people around to do her bidding and to get what she 'wanted'. After going Ironside (to the city or countryside in her case) she missed the feel of home so she got into slavery. She's the type that gets what she wants, weather it's sex or a relaxing massage. She's also kinky and very dirty and doesn't mind being the one that's being told what to do in some cases. What Sara wants Sara gets. Don't be surprised if she ambushes you with her faerie magic and ties you up for a little fun time. wink

Seme, Uke, or Seke? Seke

x
x

Bio: She grew up as a spoiled brat that got everything she wanted without ever asking for it. She's very shy and is slightly uneasy around new people and is looking for her first slave. She can be very kinky once she warms up to you. Loves to cuddle and be pervy ;D

seme, uke, or seke? Uke

x
x
x
x
x

User Image

Bio: A Broken home, living with his drug addicted other, Ryan was always fighting for survival. He was in a gang most of his life, but when he had to leave the gang, to help his mother, they found him. They killed his mother, ad sold him to slavery, where hes been waiting ever since.
Sara would like him more than Kai would.  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ninjacity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Ninjacity
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
User Image

Seme, Uke, or Seke? Seke

x
x

seme, uke, or seke? Uke

x
x
x
x
x

User Image

great! I dont like threads...should I have him delivered via PM?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:46 pm
Ninjacity
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Ninjacity
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
User Image

Seme, Uke, or Seke? Seke

x
x

seme, uke, or seke? Uke

x
x
x
x
x

User Image

great! I dont like threads...should I have him delivered via PM?
I don't like threads either so PMing is fine.  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Daemon0110

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:10 pm
Hello i know you might not like furry but im good with either or....i would be perfect for your character ophillia. I can change my character or amke a new one for you but let me tell you im your new pet. Im extremely kinky and the more you Dominate and Degrade me with kinky stuff the more my character will love you and be loyal to you. Im very cute very sexy and always up for sexy fun games and cuddling afterwards is nessasary and prefered. Id be a perfect pet for your kinky and loving needs Miss.

this is my current character but like i said i can make a new one for you if you so desire.
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/289/1204526687200844291.jpg  
Master profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces