Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

"Come on Kurama there should be someone that can answer a few question." It was a little weird walking through the village as everyone stared at you and then I couldn't understand half the people since they spoke african.
"Hello is there anyone who can help us!" I shouted as everyone just kept on staring.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:56 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris heard a voice.It was strangely...familiar...He limped in it's direction. He pulled out his badge and stopped a few feet away. "Yeah, i can help." Chris' said. "But i don't know a word in african." He said, a slight chuckle of emberrassement.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image
hunk crept into the village and people were starting at the man with the red goggled gas mask. he didn't let down his guard. he went very still as he heard chris redfield's voice. he looked around and saw Rebecca with some strange fox guy. he took up a hiding spot and watched them from afar.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 pm
User ImageKurama continues to sniff the air, when he notices a vaguely familiar scent coming from the man looking at them. He questioned to himself why he smelled like he knew him even though this was their first meeting. He decided not to press it yet, but maybe later.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

I was shocked to see Chris here.
"Chris is that you? Its me Rebecca Chambers from the Arklay mountain."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 pm

User Image

Chris froze when she turned around. He couldn't believe it. "R-rebecca?" he said and limped closer. "Yeah, but Claire said she lost contact with you a while back..." he said, he didn't care. He hugged her once and limped back a foot. He winced. "Yeah, i remember, what are you doing here? I'm glad you're not dead. If claire were here..." he cut himself off.
"Instead she left. Alone to go fight Umbrella." he said putting his hand to his face and sighed. "What do you need help with?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

"Excuse me but my father, the Chief has sent me to ask for your help. Are you friends with Claire." I turned and saw a tall African lady.
"Yes, I'm Rebecca Chambers and this is my friend Kurama. What do you need help with."
"It would seem Clarie has gone into the Yellow Zone which mean extreamly dangerous and infected. That's where one of Umbrella's abandon lab is at. She's been gone for three hours and we fear that she might be in danger." I looked at Kurama.
"Ready to go have fun Kurama?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:04 pm
hunk was listening and was particularly studying kurama. he was starting to remember something about the last mission wesker sent him on. he looked down at his watch and went back to observing them. he heard them say something about the yellow zone.  

R a M

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:06 pm
User ImageKurama nodded, "Don't worry, Dr. Longin. I'll go with you and help your friend." Kurama said smiling, his ears twitching slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 pm

User Image

"Who the hell is doctor Longin? That's Rebecca." Chris said, cocking one eyebrow. "I'll go too. I'm not letting Claire get hurt after i just got her back." Chris said. "Hey, i can probly get another jeep if we need a ride, my old one is pretty trashed but i'm sure there's another one." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

"Alright then lets go. Prehaps Claire can help us with finding Umbrella's headquarters. I'll explain later Chris but it looks like you're too injured to go but don't worry we will find Claire. Come on Kurama lets go to the Yellow Zone."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 pm
hunk walks out and tosses chirs a shotgun. he wanted chris to go and he also wanted to keep an eye on these guys. he was carrying laseans side arm and looked at them as he holstered it and looked at them.  

R a M

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
User ImageKurama nodded, "Alright, Dr. Longin. Don't worry, I'll make sure the infected don't harm you, Dr. Longin." Kurama said, his ears continuing to twitch. He was sure he could hear something, but with the cotton balls that stifled some of his hearing it was hard to tell or not.  

User Image

"No. It's only a knife wound. I'm fine. I'm coming with you.
" He said, not taking "no" for an answer. He put a hand on her shoulder, "I'm serious, i'm not just going to stand back while you go in there. " he said and walks a few feet.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

hunk was standing behind them and watched the shotgun land at chrises feet. he knew chris would need it.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff