20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Im against Violence.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:22 am
So I am gathering that you can only do that on a horde account? Seeing as it is a horde instance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:30 pm
Sleeper quest comes from the cow just inside the instance... if you can't start it, then i guess you're right.  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:19 am
Or maybe I have to clear everything in the cave. Oh well, maybe next time.

And maybe I'll get that snake mace again. It was funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:24 pm
you never need to clear entire instances, unless you are just after loot.

For the sleeper, talk to the cow just inside the instance, should tell you some crap, give you a quest, you complete that quest go back to the cow after you've done the rest of the instance and then follow and protect the cow until you reach the sleeper, then attack all the snakes that come, then kill the murloc boss.  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:14 am
See I could not even get the quest when I talked to the cow. Oh well. When I get my own account, I am thinking that my main will be either a troll or human warrior. Either way, my main will always be a warrior.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:12 pm
hehe.

Troll warrior's aren't that popular. One, because of their starting stats and two, because of their racial traits.

Warrior Starting Attributes

Dwarf: 24 str - 23 stam - 19 agi - 20 int - 23 spi
Gnome: 22 str - 21 stam - 22 agi - 22 int - 22 spi
Human: 23 str - 22 stam - 21 agi - 21 int - 22 spi
Night Elf: 22 str - 21 stam - 22 agi - 21 int - 21 spi
Orc: 24 str - 22 stam - 20 agi - 20 int - 23 spi
Tauren: 25 str - 23 stam - 19 agi - 20 int - 22 spi
Troll: 23 str - 22 stam - 20 agi - 20 int - 24 spi
Undead: 22 str - 23 stam - 29 agi - 21 int - 24 spi

Racial Traits

Dwarf

Stone form: Activate to gain immunity to poison, disease and bleed. Gain 5% AC bonus. Lasts 20 sec. 3 min cooldown
Treasure Finding: Activate to see treasure chests on mini map. Lasts until canceled. No cooldown.
Frost Resistance: +10 Cold Resistance
Gun Specialization: +5 Gun skill

Gnome

Escape Artist: Activate to break out of root or snare effect. 1.5 sec cast time. 1 min cooldown.
Expansive mind: increase Intellect 5%
Arcane resistance: +10 Arcane resistance
Technologist: +15 skill bonus to Engineering

Human

Perception: Activate to increase stealth detection radius by 10 yards. lasts 20 sec. 3 min cooldown.
Human Spirit: increase Spirit 5%
Diplomacy: 10% bonus to faction point gain
Sword specialization: +5 to sword skill

Night Elf

Shadowmeld: Activate while immobile and out of combat to enter stealth mode. lasts until canceled. no cooldown
Quickness: dodge chance increased 2%
Wisp Spirit: become a wisp when dead with movement speed increase of 50%. (other ghosts recieve 25% boost.)
Nature resistance: +10 nature resistance

Orc

Blood Fury: Activate to increase strength by 25% and recieve 5% health loss every 3 sec. lasts 20 sec. 2 min cooldown. (this has been changed by blizzard so that you do not lose health anymore, but a decrease in healing effects of like 50% for 25 secs or something...)
Hardiness: 25% resistance to stun and knockout effects.
Command: pet melee damage increased by 5%
Axe specialization: +5 axe skill

Tauren

War Stomp: Activate to stun opponents within 5 yards. lasts 2 sec. 2 min cooldown.
Endurance: max health increased by 5%
Cultivation: 15 skill increase to herbalism
Nature resistance: +10 nature resistance

Trolls

Berserking: activate when "wounded" to increase melee and spellcasting speed by 25%. lasts 20 sec. 2 min cooldown.
Regeneration: 10% health regen bonus. 10% active in combat.
Beast slaying: 5% damage bonus to beasts
throwing weapon specialization: +5 to throwing weapon skill

Undead

Will of the Forsaken: activate to become immune to fear, sleep and chamr effects. lasts 20. 3 min cooldown.
Cannibalize: increase health regen by 200% while consuming a corpse. lasts 15 sec. 3 min cooldown.
Underwater breathing: underwater breath increased by 4x
shadow resistance: +10 shadow resistance

even before i read all that, my choice for a warrior was an Orc. That stun and knockout effect really helps when you're tanking and sometimes in pvp. even more so if you pick up the talent in protection to increase it even further.

just pick the race that you think suits your playstyle more. but as horde, i'd suggest Tauren or Orc. Orc because of the racial traits and strength. Tauren because War Stomp comes handy in a lot of situations, and the strength + stamina.

With Trolls, Berserking increase is 10-30%. 10% if only slighty wounded, and 30% if heavily wounded.  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:22 am
On your racial traits list, you forgot one thing. Human's have Amce specialization was well as Sword.

I am thinking Troll because I just like the trolls. I am still thinking about it as well because I still need to get that laptop- which is going to cost me 2300.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:40 pm
well, i had just woken up, and i was copying it all straight from the World of Warcraft Strategy guide... I wasn't thinking about any of it.

But for a Horde warrior, I'd suggest Orc or Tauren. Orc for the stun and charm resist. Helps while tanking and in pvp, more so with tanking if you pick up the talent in the Protection tree, increasing it by another 15% or something. Tauren for the extra health and strength. Pick up herbalism and Alchemy and make your own health pots and stat enhancers.  

Delithraldur

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:18 am
Okay, here's the deal with the sleeper in WC. My mistake was that you do not receive a quest. Talk to the cow just inside, should say some crap about killing the leaders of the fang, then returning to him, then he should get you to follow him around to the sleeper, then you protect him while he awakens the sleeper, then you fight the murloc.

Drops a blue caster ring just so you know.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:52 am
How many lords are there? I know I killed two of them and then talked to the cow. All he did was rebuff me.  

ManagerKyoto

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:16 am
4 of them  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:04 am
Egad. I guess I will have to look harder then.  

ManagerKyoto

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:03 am
Dinged myself up to Lvl 10 today then went into WSG

I was laying the pain down on Lvl 19 Clothies.

Then a lvl 19 warrior began to hunt me -_-

We lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:32 pm
The younger generation seems to be the ones that are going to turn the tables for the Horde within the battlegrounds.

WE WERE ALWAYS WINNNING!

ManagerKyoto: There is a total of 10 "bosses" within Wailing Caverns, including the rare faerie dragon. If you don't have Atlas mod, I suggest you get it. WC being so confusing, it does help a little, especially when you get around to Skum.  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:03 am
Atlas mod? what be this thing you speak of?

Ok, so I get that there is 4 lords, atleast 2 big bosses and atleast 1 rare spawn- what are the others then.  
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff