Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm
Nope but this will Said george dropping a flash grenade and Runnign even faster than before after grabbing Sarah again he ran up three flights off stairs slid past three guards and threw four frag grenades collapsing several hallways on the floor he and Sarah were on. "so tired cant breathe." Said George stopping running. "Sarah Go to the next staircase go up and keep moving ill stay here and fight Wesker when he gets here." Said George Giving Sarah the grenades George had the machine gun and a few shredder rounds for a handgun. "GO Now" Said George. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

"You know you won't win." Sarah said, a little shocked of how plainly she could say that to him. She took his grenades and machie gun. She didn't want to leave. "No, come on, i know you're tired, but if you want me to run, you're coming with me." she said fast. She wouldn't just let him get killed. But she didn't either, if she ran, he'd catch her, she knew well enough Wesker could heal and fight a hell of alot better than her and George.ut she was already stepping back a foot, almost unmindedly.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm
in a hallway not far from george and sarah they hear a squad of guards yell and scream. blood splatters on the door to the hallway. gun shots could be heard for a split second then silence as this thing walks out of the hallway breathing heavily. he was covered in blood and it wasnt his.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 pm
"SARAH I know im gonna die but i can last long enough to get you some time give me a grenade." Said George seeing the Creature. Thinking hopefully if i can put the grenade near the arm that looked like the weapon he used. That he could get sarah safely to the next set of stairs that lead out of the Base. "Live or die my life is not something i want to have spent Running like hell from a boogey man." Said George "now trust me ill get you out of here no matter what it takes." Said George "Now Please give me a grenade and leave." Said George smiling. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 pm
Nathan slowly changed back into his normal form and falls on his knees and throws up. "sorry armored state takes a lot from me" he said and looked up at George and Sarah. "man you guys are hard to keep up with" he said and smiled as he wiped his mouth. he could smell the infection on them and smirked. "weskers gave a ambush order on this floor. i heard it on one of their transceivers" he said and looked at them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Sarah stopped and turned to look at the guy who'd mutated back from the armored monster. "Crap." she said quietly. They were boxed in now. If only she would have ran...but then she'd run into the beast guy earlier...in his armored form. And then Wesker would have George. This wasn't good. She backed up a few feet closer to george, away from nathan.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:07 pm
George whispered to Sarah. "Flash grenade shut your eyes and run after it goes off." George turned to Face Nathan. "Friend or foe which one are you?" Said George. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 pm
nathan heard more guards comming . "friend definately" he said and opened the door a bit to peek and saw a guard giving signals to the men that was unsenn to him. "we need to go " he said to them and shut the door as they started firing.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

Sarah was suprised the man wasn't going to capture them. "Right..." she said. though she still didn't feel safe with Nathan either. "Wesker's coming, so we'd better hurry..." she said, she knew he'd catch up somehow.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 pm
nathan nodded and he barde the door. it was blocked with a gunk of what ever he threw up. it hardens around the door and seals it. "that should by us so time so lets get a move on ...oh the names nathan ...nathan bell." he said and extended his hand in a friendly manner.
User Image  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Sarah shook his hand, with a suprisingly stronger grip than she had before.She didn't notice."Name's Sarah. That's George." She said, and looked at the way Wesker had been coming and pulled her hand away. "C'mon, we gotta go." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:42 pm
"nice to meet you Nathan." Said George. "names George." Said George offering to shake Nathan hand. "Nathan Can you get Sarah out of here. "ill stay and hold off Wesker for as long as i can." Said George. "oh and if you do something she dont like your warned she might kill you." Said George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

Sarah grinned at George's comment. "Yep. Or you'll just get shot. I don't have my old arsenal like i used to but, i can make what i have work." she smirked. She turned to george and hugged him. "Thanks." she said and pulled away then checked her bullets. "let's go."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 pm
nathan nods but before he goes he shaks georges hand. "it is a pleasure and a honor. kick his a**" he said with a grin and looks back at the way wesker was comming and takes off ahead of sarah to scout out any ambushes.

User Image  

R a M

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker growled. "Enough being nice," he said aloud. He followed after them. He found them three floors up. "I was being nice before, but now you've pissed me off," he said. "So who's first to die?" he asked, looking from the girl to the male, and back again. It had been the male who'd been throwing the grenades, so he decided that he'd be first. He ran to him in a blur and grabbed him by the neck, lifting him up and throwing him at the wall across from him forcefully.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas