Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply Soul Eater (Now Open)
A World of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 am
Yuuki just stared blankly at the tray of "food" contemplating what it was exactly. Yuuki's glare turned towards the bars when he heard footsteps stop in front of the cell. "Heh, miss me already Shien?"

"Hardly, the Mistress would like to speak to you." Shien said, opening the cell door.

"Well isn't that nice, but you see the thing is i wouldn't like to to speak to her." Yuuki put on an innocent smile which seemed to anger Shien.

"Imputent little...! *sigh*" Shien pulled out the same glowing red rock from before as well as the keys to the chains. "Well i guess that IS nice, but you see you don't have a say in the matter." Shien snapped his fingers signaling for two guards to enter with two short staffs. Yuuki just grinned inwardly laughnig at this ridiculousness.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 am
Kanya was alittle worried about Yuuki. After all Sebastian did said it was okay.
So she asked Sebastian to look for yuuki, feeling there may be something going on.
"Oh fine....Yuuuukiii where are you!! if you dont show up I will leave you behind, like i originally wanted too!!!" Sebastian shouted for his name again and so did Kanya. Ranita helped but just acted all lazy and did not shout.

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 am
Yuuki was lead out of the cell with two tightly wrapped gauge around his upper torso being held by the two guards who were following following Shien down the dark corridor filled with old bricks and a sand-covered floor. "Boy, i almost forgot how desolate Anubia was. All this lifelessness and baren wastes. I missed this dead place. And to think it's only a very scenic two hours away through nothnig but sand." Yuuki inhaled deeply through his nose. "And the smell of sand, you guys know how to welcome a guy-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! Hoenstly you're more trouble than you're worth." Shien interupted.

"Oh you mean i'm worth something? That's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me." Yuuki grinned but Shien just silently scowled as they approached a big double door with a scarab enscribed on it and surrounded by torches.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 am
Sebastian went without Yuuki and was alittle annoyed by Yuuki's actions. The girls agreed with this.us Sebastian figured he was a waste of time, leaving Death city they made it several miles and saw Egypt and Anubis. Sebastian could'nt help the beautiful and stopped his bike in front of the entrance. He gazed at it for awhile. The girls sighed and pushed the petrified Sebastian inside. They figure that cleopatra would be somewhat related to her. As they venture more inside Sebastian saw some old egyptian symbols on the walls and artifacts from the civilisation.  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am
The giant double doors closed behind the four guys creating a huge slamming sound and casuing sand stuck to the walls to crumble to the floor. In the center of the room was a huge flight of stairs leading to a throne where Cleopatra herself sat. She had beige coloured garments from her chest down and showed off her black hair with snake circlet and anubis shoulder guards. Yuuki smiled innocently. "Hello dear Aunt."

"Quiet boy, i did not give permission for you to speak." The woman pointed her scepter with a sculpture of Anubis' head on top. The guards tightening the restraints caused Yuuki to flinch and his smile to turn into a smirk.

"Well i don't recall giving you permission to bring me back here." Cleopatra just smiled.

"You would've made a fine king someday, so why defy me?"

"If you were a righteous leader i wouldn't be defying anything right now. You just admitted you're up to something." Cleopatra's smile turned into a scowl.

"What i do is of none of your business. One more outburst like that and your head will come off."

"Aw, Auntie, you wouldn't do that to your nephew would ya'? I mean we're practically blood." Yuuki's smirk softened. "Besides, what would mother say if you were to kill me?"

"My sister's been dead for a while, you can't threaten me with her anymore."

"That depends on your definition of dead." Yuuki's grin grew back to it's sadistic meaning. "Whose to say that you could kill her?"

"I buried her alive!" Cleopatra stood up outraged by Yuuki's words.

"Now there Auntie, what was that last word?" Yuuki laughed. "You can't even kill someone properly."

"Oh i have well enough possibility to end someone's life, and you'll learn first-hand." Cleopatra sat back down and the guards tightened their grip even more.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm
Sebastian and The Alstair girls went furthur into the temple and heard crackling noises and something that sounded like two doors shutting up ahead. Sebastian on the other hand studided each artifact that went by. He couldnt help himself of history all around him. He even took a photos of sybombolic stryctures and coffins. The gold started to appear when futhure they explored. They soon heard voices, but it was faint.

Kanya decided to search up more up ahead.. from there it was along corridor and halls. The flames almost look distigushed.  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Zionus Dalmone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:17 pm
Zionus fell into a deep sleep for a long while, and dreamed being back home. The sun was bright, there was a sweet smell coming from the grass that he lay in, under a tall and old tree. Not too far off, his home, a large kingdom. It's pearl white sides glistened in the sun as it's levels rose to the sky, trying to grasp it. Around it, a luxurious city, filled with life and prosperity. It was a truly peaceful world.
"Is it really now?"
Zionus opened his eyes, and turning around, behind the tree stood a black figure in a skeletal mask. His eyes burned dark and bright, and he reached out, his bony claw like hand reaching to rip off his face. The last words Zionus heard before it took hold of him and enveloped him in darkness, was "Wake up....."

"RAAAHHHH!!!!???"

He woke up in a cold sweat, his heart racing and his body urging him to breathe deeply to compensate for the lack of oxygen. He calmed down for a second, and looked around. A goofy looking skeletal mask stared at him.
"Who are you?" it spoke so calmly and authoritative.
"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:46 pm
Yuuki was tugged to the back of the throne room by the guards with Shien, holding the CVS, following, never letting the stone leave 2 inches between them.

"Shien, see to it my nephew gets the...first-class treatment until his final hour comes." The guards nodded after Shien bowed and followed the man out of the double-doors that took its sweet time opening.

"Is it by the pool?!" Yuuki yelled back with a grin to Cleopatra who only scowled at him. The guards led Yuuki back down the long dark hallways, even the people who lived there had a hard tiem seeing.  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am
There was a loud banging nouise coming from the other side of the dual wall doors. Kanya and her trusty punches made it and started to bang harder.
"Hello!" she kept slamming her fist, but then was stopped by her sister, Ranita and they both sung in high notes. It wasn't musical for it broke and shattered glass and the rocks started to crack.
Sebastian suffered for awhile and then put on his earmuffs and waited till they were done screaming.
"If only they would warn me before doing that!" the hollering sounds almost open the passage that blocked them. They didnt stop until it was open.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 am
"What's that?" Shien said after hearing the intense pounding the girls were making.

"Renovations?" Yuuki smiled. Shien just ignored Yuuki's comment, seeing hwo he only had smart-a** comments to make, and ordered the two guards to hand over the staffs and check out the noise. "Aw, you wanna keep me company, that's so nice." Yuuki's smiled kept on.

"Tck, please, i'd kill you if Melady didn't want to do it herself." Shien tightened the restraints.

"Aw ShiShi you don't mean that do you?" Yuuki didn't know where this cocky attitude came from but he couldn't stop. Shien retaliated by pulling out a dagger to Yuuki's throat.

"Don't tempt me." Shien had the murderous look in his eyes that Yuuki caught, who could only sweatdrop.  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zionus Dalmone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 pm
"Please stop yelling."
The masked figure receded back and Zionus looked around frantically, frightened out of his wits about the situation. Along with the tall dark figure in the goofy skeleton mask there were three young women, one in a Nurse's outfit, more than likely the school nurse, and two wearing western hats and matched clothing incredibly. Zionus shivered and pointed at them.
"Wh-wh-who are you!?"
They all looked at each other, as if they were talking to each other through facial cues, though how would they know what the masked guy was saying. They then all turned back to Zionus and the masked one spoke.
"I am the current leader of the DWMA, son to Lord Death himself, I am Death the Kid, though you can call me Kid. Now, again, Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm
"Alright thats it if their not gonna open this door theeen" Kanya rammed and open the half open doors with Sebastian's motobike and stopped.

Sebastian was surprized and made sure if his baby was alright and scratch free. It was and therefore they headed in futhur rampaging the halls.
"Hello hello Its me Ol jackaolo!!" Sebastian said. Saying Ol Jackaolo was a folks tale that his mother told him. It was about a fruit named ol jack and every time they said his name he would scare them and laugh later on.

"Hehehehehehe This is fun! Oh look footprints on the sands." Kanya notices there was someone on the high top, but ignored it. On the other hand Ranita felt there had to be someone who relates to cleopatra.  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:42 pm
"Who dares defile my throne room?" Cleopatra said as a reflex to unwelcome guests.

"Lady Cleopatra!" The two guards said simultaneously while blocking the door Kanya opened.

"Guards remove these intruders!" The guards shouted their orders and charged at the group with spears in hand.

"Gah, what's taking them so long?" Shien grunted.

"Patience, ShiShi, nobody's up to your pace yet Mr. Pushy." Yuuki smiled mockingly.

"That's it!" Shien pulled out his knie ad took a shot at Yuuki's right leg but the he quickly shifted to the left and, bringing his right eg up, knocked both the knife and CVS over to the side.

"Aw, ShiShi that wasn't nice." Yuuki gave a disapproving frown. Shien just looked at him before grabbing both the knife and CVS and charging at Yuuki, who then proceeded to run dow nthe long corridor, with still tied arms, to the large open door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:04 pm
"uuuummmm, my name is Zionus....nice to meet you....kid....Your the leader of the DWMA?"
Kid didn't say a word, he merely looked at Zionus constantly, never wavering. Zionus got weirded out and looked scared. The other 3 got confused as well, unable to see what was going on behind that mask. Suddenly, kid began to shake violently, he was trembling all over. Suddenly, the two matching girls, who looked like siblings, realized what was going on. The taller one, Liz, sprang into action.
"Kid! Kid! Calm down! Calm down, now whats the matter?"
Kid mumbled something incoherently, and Liz moved in closer, putting her ear up to the face of the Mask.This is what she heard.
"Asymmetrical,Asymmetrical,Asymmetrical,Asymmetrical,Asymmetrical,Asymmetrical,Asymmetrical,Asymmetrical......"
Then suddenly he sprang forth,pushing Liz aside and grabbing Zionus by the throat with his two huge shinigami hands. Zionus began to garble in choking, as Kid strangled him, yelling
"YOUR FACE IS ASYMMETRICAL!!! THAT SCAR, AND THAT TATTOO!!! Get rid of it, get rid of it, get rid of it, GET RID OF IT!!!"
It turned into a total homer and bart scene here, as Liz and patty and the nurse try to pry off kid from Zionus.  

Zionus Dalmone

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 pm
Sebastian looked at Cleopatra and was admired by her beauty and her demanding voice.
"Oh is it I who disturb your world Cleopatra." he smirked.
"Cleopatra have you been influenced by the madness some how? I knew you killed your own blood just to succeed into the throne, but you have your personal reasons, but I would like to know...how is it your still alive. After all many seek after your blood." Sebastian couldnt help his excitment.  
Soul Eater (Now Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff