i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

She shrugged , except she wasnt looking at him with the same soft expression that she had before and said " Are we finished training , or do u want to continue. If we're done , i think its safe to say i won" she grinned

"Yes were done training and you wish you won"

She sighed in releif then said " You know it was only a matter of time before u lost " she teased

"well I know I won so it doesn't matter."

Sakura rolled her eyes " loosen up a little im just kidding around " she said smiling

"ok good" "umm I have something to do so I have to leave, thank you for training." bye "Sasuke left

"oh uh..okay?" she said to herself as Sasuke walked off . She thought to herself " whats gotten into him..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

She sighed in releif then said " You know it was only a matter of time before u lost " she teased

Sakura rolled her eyes " loosen up a little im just kidding around " she said smiling

"ok good" "umm I have something to do so I have to leave, thank you for training." bye "Sasuke left

"oh uh..okay?" she said to herself as Sasuke walked off . She thought to herself " whats gotten into him..?"

Sasuke walked into the uchiha resident  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura walked down the streets of konoha finding herself , once again , alone. No missons available , " that must be why every1 is gone" she thought . No patients, im off anyway. She sighed in frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura walked down the streets of konoha finding herself , once again , alone. No missons available , " that must be why every1 is gone" she thought . No patients, im off anyway. She sighed in frustration.

Sasuke walked through the residents reminding himself about what itachi did  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura went home and as soon as the stepped through the door her mother scolded her giving her the " where have you been lecture" " Sakura Haruno how dare u just go out without saying a thing i didnt know where u were at-!" sakura looked bored " i was with sasuke, i was fine." she snapped " Sasuke Uchiha?! u left all day to hang out with that uchiha boy!? hes a traitor -! he left you there in the mid-" Sakura stopped her where she was at and said " why dont you just shut up mom becaus i dont want to hear about that" Her mother twitched in anger " Thats it. im sick of your attitude! your grounded for a week!" "But my birthday is tommorrow" sakura pleaded " And ull be spending it in your room ALONE " sakura sighed heavily and went up to her room and sat out at her balcony and mummbled to herself "...great...atleast Naruto wouldve remembered my birthday and celebrate with me like he always does but now i cant even do that."
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/cherryblossom001/Sakura/sadSakura.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura went home and as soon as the stepped through the door her mother scolded her giving her the " where have you been lecture" " Sakura Haruno how dare u just go out without saying a thing i didnt know where u were at-!" sakura looked bored " i was with sasuke, i was fine." she snapped " Sasuke Uchiha?! u left all day to hang out with that uchiha boy!? hes a traitor -! he left you there in the mid-" Sakura stopped her where she was at and said " why dont you just shut up mom becaus i dont want to hear about that" Her mother twitched in anger " Thats it. im sick of your attitude! your grounded for a week!" "But my birthday is tommorrow" sakura pleaded " And ull be spending it in your room ALONE " sakura sighed heavily and went up to her room and sat out at her balcony and mummbled to herself "...great...atleast Naruto wouldve remembered my birthday and celebrate with me like he always does but now i cant even do that."
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/cherryblossom001/Sakura/sadSakura.jpg

Sasuke fell asleep on his old bed wondering what to do!  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 pm
Sakura sighed. She spent the rest of the day in her room then the next day and got ready to meet her team at the training grounds today. She walked downstairs and her mother stopped her and said " where do you think your going? Sakura looked confused and said " our team has a meeting today mom i have to go." She smirked " you should have thought about that befor getting yourself grounded." Sakura sighed as her mother pointed for her to go back up to her room. She hated being grounded. She ran out to her blacony in hopes of seeing some1 from her team and maybe they could help her sneek out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura sighed. She spent the rest of the day in her room then the next day and got ready to meet her team at the training grounds today. She walked downstairs and her mother stopped her and said " where do you think your going? Sakura looked confused and said " our team has a meeting today mom i have to go." She smirked " you should have thought about that befor getting yourself grounded." Sakura sighed as her mother pointed for her to go back up to her room. She hated being grounded. She ran out to her blacony in hopes of seeing some1 from her team and maybe they could help her sneek out.

Sasuke was walking by and he remembered it was Sakura's birthday today. So he decided to go by Sakura's place. When he got there he saw Sakura sitting on her balcony and he jumped up there. "Hey sakura we have a meeting today what are you doing all the way up here." "Oh yeah and happy birthday." sasuke gave her a rose he had found. "I know its not much but its something half way decent."  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 am
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sasuke was walking by and he remembered it was Sakura's birthday today. So he decided to go by Sakura's place. When he got there he saw Sakura sitting on her balcony and he jumped up there. "Hey sakura we have a meeting today what are you doing all the way up here." "Oh yeah and happy birthday." sasuke gave her a rose he had found. "I know its not much but its something half way decent."

Sakura blushed and thought " He remembered my birthday? and a rose. being grounded isnt all thatbad!" she snapped back to reality and said in a calm voice " Oh thanks but u didnt need to get anything ^^ no big deal rlly . And im up here because im grounded -.- and i wont be coming to the meeting apparently. I know its mandatory but apparently she doesn't care. She said im not leaving my room for a whole week which also means i wont be attending this weeks mission. Gahh i'm going to be in so much trouble with Kakashi-sensie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura blushed and thought " He remembered my birthday? and a rose. being grounded isnt all thatbad!" she snapped back to reality and said in a calm voice " Oh thanks but u didnt need to get anything ^^ no big deal rlly . And im up here because im grounded -.- and i wont be coming to the meeting apparently. I know its mandatory but apparently she doesn't care. She said im not leaving my room for a whole week which also means i wont be attending this weeks mission. Gahh i'm going to be in so much trouble with Kakashi-sensie.

"Well I could place your mom under a genjutsu that shows her that your still sitting here and then you can come to the meeting if you want."  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 am
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"Well I could place your mom under a genjutsu that shows her that your still sitting here and then you can come to the meeting if you want."

Sakuras expression turned excited " would you really? i never thought about that-! But.." She trailed off looking down at the 50 ft drop from her balcony " I don't beleive i want to leave from my window " noting s could go as far of distanced that Sasuke could and would still get hrut trying to jump off and stick the landing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakuras expression turned excited " would you really? i never thought about that-! But.." She trailed off looking down at the 50 ft drop from her balcony " I don't beleive i want to leave from my window " noting s could go as far of distanced that Sasuke could and would still get hrut trying to jump off and stick the landing.

"ok I'll be right back." Sasuke walked up to Sakura's mom and put her under a genjutsu. He went back to Sakura "alright you should be able to walk out your front door now. I will see you down there." Sasuke jumped from the balcony.  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 am
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"ok I'll be right back." Sasuke walked up to Sakura's mom and put her under a genjutsu. He went back to Sakura "alright you should be able to walk out your front door now. I will see you down there." Sasuke jumped from the balcony.

Sakura nodded abd thanked him before he left and She put the rose in a little vase and grabbed her things and ran down to the training grounds knowing she was going to be late. When she got there every1 was waiting. Even Kakashi was there. She sighed " Sorry im late-" Before she could finish Naruto tackled her in a bear hug and said " happy birthday Sakura-chan!!" Sakura laughed trying to pull Naruto off of her " Okay okay i get it " she said still laughing a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura nodded abd thanked him before he left and She put the rose in a little vase and grabbed her things and ran down to the training grounds knowing she was going to be late. When she got there every1 was waiting. Even Kakashi was there. She sighed " Sorry im late-" Before she could finish Naruto tackled her in a bear hug and said " happy birthday Sakura-chan!!" Sakura laughed trying to pull Naruto off of her " Okay okay i get it " she said still laughing a little.

"So what are we doing today kakashi.'' "Well we do have some missions we could do but its Sakura's birthday so I think we should skip those for a party."  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 am
Sakura smiled brightly and naruto jumped around " woot PARTY!!!!" naruto stopped " oh ya sakura ur present!" Naruto leaned in making sum weird fish lookin face planning on kissing her and Sakura hit him across the face and said " Sorry i think ill return that present -.-" Naruto groaned " Aw but Sakura-chan!"  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff