Welcome to Gaia! ::

Die-hard Roleplay

Back to Guilds

the guild for Die hard roleplayers 

Tags: roleplay, roleplaying, fantasy, diehard 

Reply Fantasy Roleplay
Vampire Elmination Agency (VEA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lotus Flower 1209
Vice Captain

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:29 pm
No...all this proves is that I lik the taset of Druged blood.(she said as she bit him and began to feed.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 pm
aaa(he tensed for a second then relaxed ) pathetic well at least i know vampire stereo types are true  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lotus Flower 1209
Vice Captain

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:57 pm
(Mara bit him harder...and she made sure he felt his blood being draw from his body.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:15 pm
you know i bet you even have some type of master (he slowly pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed mara right in her neck) get off me bloodsucker  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lotus Flower 1209
Vice Captain

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:25 pm
(Mara pulled off him and made sure she shreded his neck.)You bastered.(she kicked him so hard that a few of his ribs broke and then she riped his knife out of her neck and poketed it and ran off...to let the human die.)
((I would sugest that you get your character to stuble out...and I'm sorry but I need to take a break have a head ache.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:33 pm
i know who you are if i see you again i will be ready(he got up and limped away trying to get to help but he fell ) she really did a number on me  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lotus Flower 1209
Vice Captain

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 pm
(Mara ran to her bloodmothers hom.)Mother!!!(she called just as she got into the house...she colapsed onto the floor.)
(Elizabeth ran and found Mara who she pulled into her lap)Mara my child what happened?
That...human...(Mara passed out.)
Oh dear...your food bit back...huh?(she stroked back Maras hair and looked at the wound)Oh dear...you need to feed to fix this.(Elizabeth snaped her fingers and a servant came)Offer your arm.
(The servant droped to his knees and offered his arm to Mara)
(When Mara didn't responed to the human flesh she pulled one of her knifes and cut him.)
(The servant didn't have time to feel the pain from the cut as Mara feed on him....)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 pm
i think im not getting out of this she will be coming back soon (he took a pain killer ) good thing i keep one of those handy (he pulled out his gun)  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lotus Flower 1209
Vice Captain

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:21 am
Yes child feed...feed and heal.(Elizabeth said as she held Mara.)
(Mara after a bit come too and dropped the servant's dead body.)Thank you mother.(she got up.)
(Elizabeth stood up)Come Mara dear child of mine(Elizabeth looked up at Mara)let us retire to the parlor so that you may tell me who has hurt you so.(she led Mara away.)
(The servant's body was quickly collected and the floor cleaned of the blood.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 am
(luke got up ) its time i get serious i nerly died there shes going to pay (he went home and stopped at the church and stole a whole bunch of holy water then came home )  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aralim1324
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:46 am
Jack got to the club with Selena and found the blood following it back to Lukes house covering it up as he went  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:11 am
Selena trailed after Jack her hand resting on the butt of her gun.  

Cidralynn
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lotus Flower 1209
Vice Captain

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:34 am
(Mara told Elizabeth what happened.)
You pour child.(she said as she went back to mending her toies.)
I have fauiled you mother(Mara said as she looked at her hands.)
No..you are still young and have not taken to the training well...that is my fault.(Elizabeth didn't look up)But that we will change...but first we need to fix this...its a good thing that you druged him...that will cover our tracks well.(she smield)If he makes a complaint we will say that he was high and asked you...to drink him...and he freaked out...and you being so young...you didn't know not to do it.(Elizabeth smiled)You wll dress very nice right now...we are going to call and report this first. Now go.
Yes mother.(Mara bowed and ran off to do what her blood mother wanted.)
(Elizabeth picked up the phone and called the VEA and waited for them to pink up.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 pm
(luke relished he was being followed by hunters and turned around) what do you want (he was still bleeding )  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:00 pm
((Sorry I'm late. I hope I can still join, though))

Character name: Tavian
Race: Demon
Weapons: Long Katana, Dual Scythes
Weaknesses: Blood, Loved Ones(If any)
Picture:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7tso8jhiKNQ/TEOLch-zkPI/AAAAAAAAALU/7OZyTjbRMzI/s1600/-anime-guy.jpg

Bio: Tavian was born to a Demon father, and a Demon mother. Due to their cruel nature, they left him alone at the age of 3. But before this, they drilled fighting into his brain. He grew up to become a powerful demon. He had a brother, but like him, he was thrown out at the age of 3. At the age of 29, Tavian met his brother. They lived together, and Tavian was actually happy. Until one day, Tavian underwent a change. His mindset changed completely, and he became a cruel Demon(Due to his brother sheding blood, and Tavian going crazy, and becoming addicted to blood). He attacked him, and since then, Tavian hasn't seen his little brother. He now strives to fight back this force, so he and his brother may be friends again.

((Member of the VEA. He may love blood, but he is not a vampire))  
Fantasy Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff