Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Nintendo Role-Play
[teh closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your prefered method?
We should use existing characters for clarity.
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
We should create characters for novelty.
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:18 pm
whee I was trying to make it fairly simple to understand gonk Oh well, I'll be doing all the calculations anway.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:00 pm
gonk The two applications I've gotten are forgetting a key determining factor. Namely, they don't have the statistic and magica/ability/technique sheets included whee Please. I need them to be included.  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:49 pm
um.. i don't understand yor system at all so...i would appreciate it if you just made up something random. i really don't care what kind of stats i get. i guess something involving ice would be cool but...i don't know just you do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:39 pm
You can have ice, sure. I can't really just assign stats xp What you want (as far as stats go) can be either generic or specified.

As Example:

Generic Mage: You concentrate as many stat points into Magic Points, Spirit, Resistance, and Defense (pretty much that order) as you can.

Battle Mage: You concentrate as many stat points into Magic Points, Spirit, Hit Points, and Strength (pretty much in that order) as you can.

This is a very free-roaming style. You are given a great deal of freedom in build and development of your character. There is nothing much to understand. The higher your Strength and Spirit the more damage you can do with physical or magical attacks (respectively) in battle. The higher your Defense and Resistance the less damage you take from physical and magical attacks (respectively).

Each stat has its own benefit. Speed improves your chance to strike first (especially important in determining post order). Dodge makes it easier to completely avoid damage. Hit Points keep you alive longer. Magic, Special, and Technical Points allow you to use more skills. Dexterity increases the chance to get a good item from an oponent. Luck makes it more probable to hit with a Critical Strike.

In otherwords, you want to build your character either to a generic plan (which I can provided) or a specified plan (which you should really work on yourself).  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:22 pm
generic plan sounds good. i mean, it's about role playing, not stat tracking. i'll take the battle mage thankyou. and thankyou again for figuring all that out! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:55 pm
Hello I'm new and this looks awesome. I like the idea of the damage and everything but I still don't quite understand the generic and specified classes. Well, generic I understand but the specified is still confusing... Do we get a certian number of SP (Stat Points) for a class and add them to Strengh and Magic or what?  

InuyashaX64

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:24 pm
are you ever going to get this rp going  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:53 pm
I hope sweatdrop I'm just really bad at deciding if certain systems work or how to rework things... I'm reworking a certain part of the battle/leveling system 'cause I'm not 100% satisfied on how it works ninja  

Edymion
Captain

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:21 pm
I see, well I hope you can get it up and running, it should be a blast.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:09 pm
Wow, the last discussion about this took place a year ago. rofl  

Invulnerable

Nintendo Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out