Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my story?
  Yes
  No
  Don't hate it or like it
View Results
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:06 am
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny Gambino wants to fight....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gambino
AC - 16
HP - 52

---------------------------------------------------------------------
(Rolled AC: 12, Rolled damage: 5, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 52, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------Crisscross quickly pressed the transform button on the console of her robot and closed her eyes hoping for the best but knowing there was a high chance of the worst happening. What happened next surprised everyone, the robot change shape. Placing her hands on the controls crisscross took control of the robot. She pushed forward to avoid the fire but it was useless, she was hit by the fire. As the smoke cleared, Crisscross's robot laid motionless on the ground. Buster could feel his body tremble at the site.
------"BWAHAHAHA! Look there Buster, it seems as if your savior has failed you," Gambino said with a laugh. Gambino stared at Buster and his robot seemed to do the same. Busterbot fell to the ground in a defeated position, and as Gambino laughed Buster felt something snap inside of him.
------Buster raised himself up, his eyes were different. Instead of being a innocent and reluctant to fight, Buster had a look of revenge and hate in his eyes. Looking straight at Gambino he spoke, "You seem to be happy that someone had died...I don't think that should be a happy moment...I think you should morn for them and think of the happy memories. You have no heart do you, Mr. Gambino? You have no soul!"
------The little Grunnie took off in his robot like a rocket. With his large mechanical arm he launched his attack throwing Gambino off balance and to the ground.
------"Not laughing now are you Punk! I will show you true power," Buster said with anger in his eyes. He grabbed the Gambinobot by his head section and held him up, "What will happen next will lead to your defeat."
------Gambino laughed once more,"You think so?!"
------His robot opened different sections of his body revealing massive amounts of gun power. Then the Gambinobot launched them all off at once causing Buster to release his grip. The smoke cleared and revealed Busterbot getting up.
------Smiling at his work Gambino spoke, "Looks like my robot is better then yours! You seem to have taken a beating. Your robot is in no condition to fight!"
------Suddenly Mysterious Grunson appears on the field near Busterbot, "Your heart has turned sour Mr. Gambino. I am ashamed to say I liked you at one time. Allow me to up your challenge some more Gambino and then let us hear what you have to say."
------With a snap of his fingers Grunson starts to disappear and Busterbot starts to heal its metallic wounds. Wires that stuck out when he was injured had now been fixed and covered up again. Busterbot got up again and inside Buster felt a surge of power fueled by holiday cheer,"Mysterious Grunson??? Where are you?"
------A voice laughed a cheery filled laugh,"Why I am apart of you now! You carry my powers. I have finished my mission here in the real world. The mission was to find you. Now you need to carry on the Modmas spirit and show this man that Modmas is not to be messed with!"
------Buster nodded and prepared to fight once more with Gambino.  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 3 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:07 am

AC - 16
HP - 52

(Rolled AC: 15, Rolled damage: 3, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 52, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------Busterbot let off some steam and raced toward Gambinobot. His fist was glowing a bright green and was pulled back ready to strike. As he drew closer Busterbot started to push his fist outwards. Shifting its weight to the right side, the Gambinobot easily dodged the incoming attack. The grabbed the back of Busterbot's arm and began twirling Gambinobot in a circle until he was hovering off the ground, "I wont let Modmas change to Gambinomas!"
------Busterbot let go and Gambinobot went flying into the air, but before he hit anything Gambino started up the Gambinobot's jet pack stopping him from hitting anything.
------Gambinobot's gold cape flowed in the air that was created by the jet pack, "Sorry Rabbit but Modmas is for Gambino only! BWAHAHAHAA!"

Is Crisscross dead? What will happen to Modmas? Find Out Next Time!

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 9 Total: 29 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

AC - 16
HP - 52

(Rolled AC: 20, Rolled damage: 9, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 43, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

As Gambinobot hovered over Busterbot, a missile was launched straight at him. Slowly rising back to its feet the Catbot stood on all fours, "Take that you b*****d..."
Turning to the side, as he saw something out of the corner of his eye, was taken by surprise. The missile hit head on and brought Gambinobot down. He hit the ground hard and cracked some of his gold plated armor. Gambinobot got up slowly and dusted itself off, "A mere scratch. I assure you that is all you will get in!"  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 16 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 pm

AC - 16
HP - 43

(Rolled AC: 2, Rolled damage: 16, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 43, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------Gambinobot started to draw in more energy, "For my next trick, Rage Mode Activate!" Gambinobot drew out two heavy guns and heavy side guns and rocket launchers on his legs. A stablizer popped out of the back of both heels and dug into the ground. Gambino laughed and started shooting off rounds. His rage poured out through his guns, it was a mixture of sadness and and bitterness built up over the years.
------Gambino laughed, "BWAHAHAHAA! I may not be able to move fast or fight now but I can still snipe and kill you fools!"

Our heroes are being pulverized, what will they do? Find Out Next Time!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 pm

AC - 16
HP - 43

(Rolled AC: 4, Rolled damage: 10, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 43, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------Gambino slowed his fire to a halt and brought is guns down. He smiled, "Checkmate Crisscross your done."
Busterbot and Catbot lie on the ground with wires sticking out and and sparks flying. Their systems were practically fried and now they were sitting ducks.
------"Buster are any of your guns responsive," Crisscross questioned.
------"Yeah, but only one and it only has one round in it, " Buster said.
------"Then shoot it at him, but be careful, "Crisscross said. Buster aimed for ------Gambinobot's head section where the cockpit was located. Gambino smirked, "Here I will give you a free shot! Right here Bunny boy!"
------Buster went to fire the shot but his gun system froze before he could get the shot out, "No this can't be!"
------"Your not going to shoot me? Fine then let me do you a favor and put you both out of your misery, " Gambino said coldly.  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 14 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 pm

AC - 16
HP - 43

(Rolled AC: 13, Rolled damage: 14, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 43, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------Crisscross and Buster laid on the ground in their robots and watched as Gambino came closer. Crisscross looked at her controls to the newly transformed robot they were all still frozen. Trying her best to find a way to fix the system she saw Gambinobot prepare his gun as he drew closer. He stepped closer and closer but seemed to be moving slower and slower with each step till time was standing still. No sounds from her robot no sounds from the wind. It was just still. A chill went down Crisscross's back as she could only lie on the ground numb. Then the sound of footsteps drew closer. "Are you going to lie there? Is this how we are going to die? I don't understand you humans...Why give up you still have tools at your disposal, "said a soft voice.
------The soundless still world started to melt away into a warm and inviting world. The numb feeling melted away with the soundless world. The footsteps stopped and the pair of feet that made the sound stood in front of Crisscross's face.
------"Crisscross you do realize that you can stand up now, right? Here take my hand, " said the cat human softly. Crisscross looked up and took hold of the hand and realized who it was. It was the cat human spirit she met before. This time it was in full light and some where that could only be described as a paradise. The spirit was dressed in a komon kimono and had a cat faced mask positioned over her right eye. Her body seemed very much human her face was even somewhat human. The only difference was that she had a tail and tabby like fur and cat ears.
------"Forgive me for staring...It is still new to me," Crisscross said a little sheepishly.
------"Hahahaa, don't be silly I expect that. I either talked to you through a hallucination or just spoke to you. I never showed you what I truly looked like...What is wrong you seem like there is a question on your mind," said the spirit.
------Crisscross looked to the side. She was afraid to ask the question but it bugged her so, "Why did you not help earlier? You never even told me your name, so if I did want to call for your assistance I couldn't..."
------The spirit nodded, "Forgive me. I had forgotten...I am Setsuna Nekozuka, a spirit of an ancient female warrior of the Nekozuka clan. But you do not need to know that much all you wanted to know was what my name is. As for why I did not help you, that is called planing."
------Crisscross pouted, "Yeah bad planing if you ask me...and why are you being so nice?"
------"Oh come now, I can't be nice to you for once? I mean after all, we know a bit more about one another now," said the spirit in a sweet tone.
------Crisscross was not having it. For all she knew this whole thing could be a dream or something. Crisscross looked he in the eyes, "You do realize that we have only spoken on two occasions....that does not count for knowing a bit about each other. I am still waiting for an answer to my first question as well."
------"I needed you to be at a state of panic so that when you felt you had no option. That way you would stick to me as your last resort. You see your still new to trying to call me out so just shouting my name out will do you little good, " said Setsuna.
------"What! Are you insane?! I could have died out there and you tell me now that you are willing to help? You are too much...," Crisscross said a bit peeved.
------Setsuna smiled, "Because I have a trick up my sleeve. You can call me out only as a last resort finishing move. I will be able with your spirit beside me and only in the dream world be able to kill the opponent with a single strike."
------Crisscross became curious, "Teach me this trick of yours then."
------Pleased to hear this Setsuna smiled, "Concentrate all your energy into one thing, I will embody that thing and in turn attack and kill our foe...Now Concentrate....."
------Crisscross closed her eyes and placed her had down on the ground. The world she knew came back into view and Setsuna now embodied the robot that Crisscross was in. Crisscross smiled, "Lets do this!"
------Leaping in the air Setsuna and Crisscross lunged at their foe. Gambinobot raised his arm to block and the Catbot's claws struck against his arm. The two seemed equally matched but Gambinobot with his free hand took the gun and pressed it to the Catbot's head, "This is the end..."
------He pulled the trigger and as if in slow motion everything went by slowly and soon a white light engulfed Crisscross.

"Game Over! Game Over!"

------Crisscross took her game Helmet off and next to her sat her airship guide friend Buster. He had a large grin on his face, like a kid at a candy store. Crisscross smiled, "I see you enjoyed my new game system, the Virtua-Mii. This is my first game I ever created I am glad that Mr. Gambino is going to give an orphanage this system for Modmas! They will love it!"
------"Yeah, but I think all those buyers are going to come to the party he is throwing for Modmas, because of this thing. Everyone seems eager to buy this thing because you put such a low price on it, " Buster said.
------"Hey Kids, stop messing around, I need help loading this thing into my moving truck and to the party," Gambino said.
"Here we come," Crisscross shouted back.
------That night they showcased the game system and it became all the rage at the party. Pretty soon Crisscross started on voyages with Buster to sell the systems to everyone all over Gaia.

------"And that is how me and Crisscross saved Modmas for the little tykes at the orphanage," Buster said in a wise and elderly tone. His grandchildren cheered and smiled to hear their grandpa's stories. He smiled, "Now lets go enjoy our Modmas!"

END

(and yes I got lazy sue me if you don't like my story. I had fun making this story.)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers