Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
The Temperance of Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 19 Total: 33 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 am
[Roll 2 for today. 2:54am, December 28th, PST]

Enemy: Gambino
AC: 16
HP: 12

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled Damage: 19

-------

Gambino recovered quickly, another laugh seeping from his lips, along with a suspiciously red substance. More continued to run down his clothes, from his arm and stomach, staining his clothes a deep crimson and adding more red to the white scenery.
"You think you stand a chance against me, little girl? I took care of your pompous friend there. You think you'll be any different?!" He started forward, intent upon gaining possession of the gun once more, but Akimi remained rooted in his way.

"Stop it! I said no!"

Another wild swing of her weapon, and another near miss as Gambino jerked back once more. The panther leapt in the same instant, but some unseen force caused the large man to duck just in time yet again. He felt the breeze rush past him from both attacks, but gained nothing more than another tear in his already ruined shirt. He rewarded his opponent's efforts with another mocking laugh over their failure. "I've told you! Give up! You have nothing!"

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 12

Remaining Daily Attacks: 0

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 3 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am
[Roll 1 for today. 12:12am, December 29th, PST]

Rolled AC: 11
Rolled Damage: 3

-------

The man wasted no more time, throwing his body forward as soon as the last word was finished. Akimi, still off balance from swinging the over-sized weapon, scrambled back, but not in time. She grunted, eyes snapping shut as a fist collided with her stomach, containing enough force to knock her off her feet. She was jerked hard back into the snow, dropping her ax in the process, and curled with her arms instinctively over her stomach. "Aki!" Freya cried, the call slipping out before she could catch it. She ran over, joining Zexon in a defensive position between the man and the fallen girl. "Have you no shame? She's a child!"

"She was in my way! You're all in my way!" Gambino raved, his eyes bulging in his fury, pride overriding the pain he felt from gunshot wounds. He staggered forward again, hand groping for the gun. He snatched it up, just before the panther had a chance to pounce upon it. The feline raised its head, ready to launch itself in for another attack, but instead froze.

The human-like blue eyes were staring straight down the barrel of the gun.

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 12

Remaining Daily Attacks: 1

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 14 Total: 33 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:14 am
[Roll 2 for today. 12:13am, December 29th, PST]

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled Damage: 14

-------

"N.. no.. don't..!"

Akimi tried to stand, but toppled back again with a wince, hand pressed firm to her sore stomach. Freya stood before her alongside the floating Zexon, both tense and stiff, waiting now for the inevitable. The panther was stuck, gun almost touching its forehead. It shrank back, but with just a fraction of movement, afraid too much would provoke a pull of the trigger.

It didn't matter.

Another shot rang through the trees, echoing in the ears of all those present. They cringed. Freya lowered her head, Akimi let out a shriek of horror, and the panther remained silent.

"Well... it's a good thing I woke when I did..."

The voice was hoarse, but unmistakable. The man from before, the one who'd been shot in the head, had spoken once more. All heads jerked toward him, jaws dropping and eyes growing wide. From the bloodied mess of snow, the figure slowly rose, hands pushing into the ground to lift him upwards. The movements were shaky at first, but soon stabilized, hoisting his tall frame up to his feet. The head remained lowered, blood-matted hair obscuring his face, until slowly, it tilted back. He was fine. His head had been blown away, but there it was back in place. The only signs were the blood dried to his skin, smeared over his face and bringing out the red in his eyes. He looked almost... demonic.

"Y-you're not dead!" Akimi cried, flabbergasted and temporarily jolted from her own pain. The others didn't move. Freya was frozen in place, wide eyes staring, and the panther remained crouched in place, eyes squeezed shut. But slowly, they fluttered open as something registered in its head. The bullet... it hadn't struck. It felt no pain, it hadn't dropped into the snow, it hadn't died... Its eyes grew wide, staring straight ahead in a stunned trance. It was there. It had fired. And it had frozen. The bullet was almost touching the panther's furry forehead, floating in the air, threatening yet perfectly harmless.

"Wha.. No! I killed you!"

"Yeah? Then how am I standing, you stupid ********> The man flicked his wrist, and the bullet jerked back away from the panther, retreated over the snow, and hid curled inside the man's fist. Completely harmless. Well, for now. "You know what? I thought I told you not to pick on kids. I don't know what the hell is your problem, but you just punched that little brat right in the stomach. People like you really piss me the ******** off, you know that?" He sighed, a noise that came out as almost a growl, and slowly started toward the little grouping.

Gambino rounded on him, ignoring the others for now.
"Stop! Stop right there! STOP!" He fired again, and the bullet struck the tall stranger in the chest. He jolted, grunted, but continued on all the same. Of course, such a sight sent Gambino into a panic. "Stop! Stop, I said! Wha.. what are you?!" He shot again and again, until the gun was left clicking in his hand, harmless and out of shells. Still, he tried to fire, pulling the trigger again and again. Still, the man approached, now tossing the bullet up and down in his palm.

"You know... I could've stopped every one of those bullets..." the man spoke, broad lips smirking as blood dribbled down his chin. His clothing was stained, full of holes, in a much worse state than the man he was advancing toward. "I just wanted to show you how much of a puss you are..."

"Stop! Don't come any closer! Sto-! AAARGH!"

Gambino staggered back, dropping the gun again as he kicked his foot at the panther. It had latched onto his leg, fangs digging into his shin and tearing at the flesh. It growled and snarled, noises muffled as flesh and blood filled its mouth. This only caused the man's smirk to broaden. "You're done for, old man... So pathetic, laying there floundering like a jackass... At least die like a man." After that, there was no more hesitation. He placed the bullet between his fingers, then jerked his thumb forward, flicking the bullet from his grasp. It took off like a rocket, darting impossibly fast, and sank deep into Gambino's forehead.

The man let out a gurgled gasp, his eyes bulging in surprise. The hole bubbled red and dribbled down his forehead and face. A couple seconds later, it seemed to sink in what had happened. He toppled backwards and sank into the snow, exhaling a last, wheezing breath before he fell still.

The panther slowly released the man's leg and turned tail, retreating back to the shaggy haired male instead. It leaned up, licking softly at his blood stained fingers, letting out a faint whine. He in turn jerked away, suddenly scowling.
"Hey, keep your slobbery mouth off'a me."

"Wha.. what just happened..?"

Akimi rose slowly to her feet and retrieved the axe. A press of a button, and the blade sank into the handle, which then shrank into a short rod. She tucked it into her belt, and crept up around Freya, grasping at the side of her kimono to peek at Gambino's corpse. "He's... dead..?"

"Yeah kiddo, he's dead. Damn, don't you have eyes?"

He turned back to the panther and lightly patted its head, though at the same time, his head tilted up to avert his eyes. "I know what your problem is... I'm not lookin' so hurry up and change back, alright?" His hand withdrew, but only long enough to scoop up a jacket and pants from the snow near where he'd fallen. He extended these to the panther, who had crouched down into the snow and closed its eyes. Slowly, it began to shift. Fur receded, and its very bone structure changed and molded, until in the place of the panther, sat a young woman. She was shivering, face and mouth stained with blood. Her skin was almost white as the snow she sat in, her hair a dark contrasting ebony, with the same icy eyes that the panther had held. Arms wrapped around her naked form, then reached up, hastily jerking the clothing from the nearby man. She clumsily clothed herself, wrapping up tight, and even standing, proceeded to shiver and quake in place.

"Th.. thanks f-for that..." she spoke, her teeth chattering.

"Whatever..." Uninterested, the man moved over to Gambino, kicked him none-too-lightly with his foot, and scooped his discarded gun up from the snow, exchanging it with a spatter of red spit he'd just coughed up. He wiped it away, apparently unconcerned, and then turned toward everyone else. Freya, Akimi, and even Zexon were all staring blankly between the two dark haired individuals. "...would someone mind explaining this to me?" Freya finally spoke, irked at the mystery surrounding the two.

The young woman was the first to look up, glancing toward the man, then sighed as she realized he wasn't about to answer.
"Well, I just... was m-minding my own business and I c-came across this guy here destroying these zombie-like things w-with green rabbits everywhere. I was attacked as well, an-and ended up transforming before I could k-keep my head..." She sighed, hands rubbing briskly at her arms as she tried to warm herself and stop her teeth from chattering. "Then we just kind of... st-stumbled across you guys here... I got ahead of him because, I'll admit, I... wasn't f-fully in control at the time..." She glanced up as the man approached her, and tossed something silver in her direction. Her hand instinctively caught it, and it was revealed to be a locket as pocketed it. The chain was broken, yet its recovery brought about a smile to her frozen lips. "Thanks..."

"Whatever. Seems like the fun's over here, so I'm blowin' this joint. Later, brats."

That said, the man walked off, bullet-less gun tucked back in his pants. The dark haired girl hesitated, before nodding toward the other mismatched group and trotted after the lanky foul-mouth like a lost puppy; or perhaps a lost cat.

The rest were left looking on completely bewildered. "...well, shall we leave as well?" Freya asked after a long pause, glancing toward Akimi with a strained smile. The younger girl nodded, enthusiastic as ever after breaking from her shock. The two set off slowly with slight limps in their steps, Zexon floating behind them, and Gambino left abandoned in the snow.

Despite all of his efforts, the man had been forgotten...

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 0

Remaining Daily Attacks: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 am
Cast
(in order of appearance)

Freya - x
Akimi - x
Zexon - x
Kira - x
Kyouichi - x

All are property of -ProcrastinatingSpazz-, thought up by her imagination.
Please do not "borrow" any of the above images.

Thanks to the creators of Modmas for thinking up this event!
I had a blast, even if some rolls were frustratingly fruitless. xD

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out