Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
General Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O
  O_o
View Results

Ryujikin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:07 pm
Draga's eyes flashed to the newcomer, as if daring her to interfere. Sensing no immediate danger from her, she turned back to Itachi, who stood mere meters away. His power fluctuated around his person, and she shivered. His voice could still do that to her.

"Why are you here?" she murmured softly, the KyuuMe locking with the Sharingan. Amusement played in the depths of his scarlet eyes, and Draga was hard pressed to remain stoic. He had always been able to get under her skin.

"Oho? I gathered that would enjoy the sight of me, or am I in the wrong?" the Uchiha replied shortly, his voice terse and cold. The emotionless tone of his voice couldn't belly the joy at seeing his "pupil" again. She could sense this, he knew.

"Shall I leave, imouto-chan?" he inquired. A smirk.

"You b*****d," she replied simply. His lips twitched, and she knew he wouldn't leave. "You speak of leaving before you fight?" Draga reached out, her gloved fingertips sleek and slim in the daylight sun. Itachi eyed them, his Sharingan whirling rythmically in his irises.

"You cannot leave. Not until you pay your debt."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:20 am
Yunira desperately hoped Itachi would want to battle one-on-one with this person. She didn't really want to die protecting his evil a**. He looked like it would probably be one-on-one....his sharingan was activated. She moved silently closer to the ANBU squad, hoping to be allowed to stand with them. She had no desire whatsoever to harm these enemies of Itachi.  

Black Angel Blood

Ryujikin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:21 am
A squad member glanced sharply at the newcomer, and the ranks opened up to allow her passage into the enclosed area that they protected. A harmless bystander would most likely be decimated should she get in the way of the fight. It was quite obvious now: Draga was about to get what she desired.

A one-on-one match against her sempai, her sensei.

Draga stiffened minutely as Itachi's pale fingertips brushed innocently against her own. Then, in the customary acceptance that they had once developed, his fingers entertwined with hers. A grin settled over her features. Though she was excited, she was terrified. She was anticipating, yet wishing to run away as well. Confliction was overriden by the strong sense of exhilliration and joy that flooded her system.

She would fight. She would surely lose, but she would battle.

She knew. It was as simple as that. She knew that she would not win. That was enough for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:21 pm
Yunira was swallowed by the squad. She was pleased that they considered her no threat. She watched happily as Itachi and the female began what seemed to be formalities. She knew there was such a slim chance of the girl winning yet, there was the tiniest, slimmest chance. That would have to be enough. Perhaps she could at least injure him. That would be nice. He had never said she would ever have to help heal him.  

Black Angel Blood

Jynxed

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:36 pm
Sakuto-kun
Shisou_Tenma
Korosu tapped Sakura on the sholder. "Hey, you're Sakura right?" She pulled her ears back as some kids ran past screaming and laughing. Her emarald green eyes dialated into thin slits from the sunlight, though Korosu only could feel the sun's light, her world was always dark. "I've been looking for you."

"Looking for....me?" Sakura questioned as a wierd look crossed her, her feet pausing as she turned completely to the girl. "And yeah, I am Sakura Haruno." She replied to the girl's question, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, looking for you, Naruto, and Sasuke. Your Sensei said something about not being able to train you three today. He was half asleep, I couldn't much hear what he said." Korusu rested her hand on her hip, not quite looking at Sakura, though she did not realize this. "So," she continued, "Do you have any clue where they are? I could turn finding them into a learning experience..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:52 am
Neia_chan
[Uchiha_Itachi]
Neia_chan
Name: Neia
Ninja - Rank: ANBU (secretly)
Clan:Chyio
Special Justu: Bllodline- mixed- Sharingan and byokugan.
Effect: Is able to suduce men easily. Women are a bit harder, when she does missions. She can also play tricks with peoples minds and see things people can not normaly see.
Apearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Both parents were killed when Neia was 9. They left her a large sum of money. She is a loner and a bit of a clutz. She becomes more friendly to people when she knows then a bit more.
Its impossible a mix between Sharingan and Byakugan, because the origin of Sharingan came from byakugan;;;

*Blinks* How can that be...anyways does it matter? Can I roleplay with you?
sure..  

Shingo Tsukimaru

Black Angel Blood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:20 pm
Perhaps.....Itachi might be convinced to release his hold upon my name if....but it might not work...I'll have to wait until the battle is over....Poor girl. I was deluding myself earlier...I just hope Itachi is fond of her, I don't want her to die...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:37 pm
Shisou_Tenma
Sakuto-kun
Shisou_Tenma
Korosu tapped Sakura on the sholder. "Hey, you're Sakura right?" She pulled her ears back as some kids ran past screaming and laughing. Her emarald green eyes dialated into thin slits from the sunlight, though Korosu only could feel the sun's light, her world was always dark. "I've been looking for you."

"Looking for....me?" Sakura questioned as a wierd look crossed her, her feet pausing as she turned completely to the girl. "And yeah, I am Sakura Haruno." She replied to the girl's question, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, looking for you, Naruto, and Sasuke. Your Sensei said something about not being able to train you three today. He was half asleep, I couldn't much hear what he said." Korusu rested her hand on her hip, not quite looking at Sakura, though she did not realize this. "So," she continued, "Do you have any clue where they are? I could turn finding them into a learning experience..."

(( Is your character like a higher-class character? Like, does Sakura and the others listen to her? I need to know so I know how to make her act. ))

Sakura shook her head, putting her hand behind it nervously as she "laughed"
"No...I don't! I was looking for those two idiots as you came to me." She replied, and became serious. "Learning experience?"

`Lissi

Ryujikin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:05 pm
Itachi seperated their fingers, and Draga hesitated. The first to make a move would be the first to bleed. That much was certain. She might not be able to win, but she could sure as hell beat him into a bloody mess before she collapsed. That much she knew. He knew too. She could see it in his eyes.

Draga blinked and Itachi vanished from sight. She ducked, slamming her palms on the ground for leverage, and kicked upwards with all her might. She clipped the tip of the kunai he held as he leapt away with a smirk on his face. Yes. He had been looking forward to this as much as she had. The Chakra in her hands propelled her forward, and their kunai crashed with heated sparks. This would be most enjoyable.

They both bled. The Uchiha less so than the Captain but bled none the less. He flicked droplets from his hands and sped forward, Sharingan spinning rapidly in his eyes. She came as well.

The KyuuMe gleamed at him. Daring him. Grinning at him. She was tired. She was exhausted. She refused to back down. Should her body break, she would continue to fight. Until he put her down.

She was strong. He would admit that much. He had not had a battle so invigorating in a long while. What else could he expect?

orangescale generated a random number between 1 and 1000000 ... 330687!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:59 am
Name: norumatsu
Ninja-Rank: chunnin
Clan: leon
Special Jutsu: magic
Effect: sword kills people on stike
Weapon(s): sword
Appearance: all ripped up but always fighting
Bio:

orangescale

Seishuku Maurao

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:50 am
Name: Seishuku Maurao (Shuku for short)
Ninja-Rank: Jounin
Clan: Seishuku
Special Jutsu: Sand Manipulation
Weapon(s): A Sword, Kunais, shuriken, 2 windmill shuriken.
Appearance: My avi
Bio: I am a jounin from Sunagakure. I specailize in the manipulation of sand and have a high chakra amount. But I have low Taijutsu streangth so I rely on my weapons.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:53 am
Yunira quivered with sheer excitement of battle. So, Itachi bled red like every other miserable person on this planet. Then....he could die. She wished him dead or, at very least, bleeding in a heap. The battle swirled on.  

Black Angel Blood

Ryujikin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:42 pm
She grimaced at the pain in her right arm. It had snapped from the power of his kick. Luckily, or unluckily rather, she had divested him of his coat, thus freeing his movement. Luckily because she could see that body of his that had grown so much stronger. Unluckily because she was getting her a** kicked by his unhindered speed. He, too, noticed this and did away with her cloak in a flicker of movement. Her arms were now free, and she could attack properly. Her katana met his in a storm of sparks and shrieks of steel on steel.

Oddly so. Her eyes blazed. Anger, elation, excitement. Many others. The KyuuMe. Glimmering at him like harsh, blood-thirsty golden orbs. Hers flickered in and then out. Gold to amethyst. Indigo to amber.

"Are you tired, imouto-chan?" he inquired. His voice gave away nothing. None of his pain. None of his exhaustion.

"Are you, sempai?" A smirk from her. Covered in blood and wounds. A grin from him. Absolutely delicious.

Draga faltered at his grin and leaped out of her impending attack. Landing a couple meters away, she stared at him, her gaze unreadable. He returned her stare, the grin wiped from his face to be replaced by imperceptible disappointment in his whirling red eyes.

"You are strange, Itachi-sempai," she stated bluntly. His odd grinn widdened, and his blood only increased the eeriness of the Sharingan.

"Indeed," was his simple reply.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:31 am
It had been poor luck to dismantle his cloak. Nothing else to be done. Yunira watched intently but, as the one fighting with Itachi grew weaker, Yunira wanted to escape. She could not stand the sight of Itachi winning yet another fight. Somehow, the idea horrified her but, she was strangely drawn to the battle. She fought with her emotions. She could not fight the irresistable urge to watch the battle, often as she had participated in battles. She watched sadly, she felt glued to the spot.  

Black Angel Blood

patrick3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:31 pm
Name:sanosuke
Ninja rank:jounin
clan:uchiha
special jutsu:teleporting
weapon:reverse bladed sword
appearance:scars through out my body and bandages all over my legs and arms and have 2 swords on my back  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games