Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:18 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris chuckled a bit. "I guess you can say that." He got a hint of a smile. "But if she heard you say that..." He sighed. "I mean now, she kept distance, but when she was little yes, she would always." He sighed, "Oh, she was pissed, and sad when i went into the air force. Had to leave for a while." He said.

"But i tought her alot of what i leaned anyways, so she should be able to deal with herself by now." He said. "Well, if she got her hands on a gun."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He nodded but didn't say anything. He could tell from the way Chris spoke that the two were close. He hoped that Chris would find his sister soon. He thought about the troops that were here, wondering if they'd come back soon. He wanted to get out of here before they did.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Chris sighed. "I'm going out." He said and stood up. "You coming? Don't want to be alone here when the troops come back." He said to Billy and walked to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy gave Chris a suspicious look. The way he said things made him think that he knew who he was after all, even though he'd said that he didn't know. He nodded, "Sure, I'll come," he said. He shrugged away from the wall.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Chris walked out of the bunk room and past the cafiteria. He got to the main entrance and pulled a switch, opening the door. He walked out then stopped. He pulled out his gun, then put it away hidden better. Pulling his shirt's hem down a bit to hide what left of the handle could be shown. After they walked out, the door closed behind them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy followed Chris out of the base, hood up in case they ran into anyone. When they got outside, he dropped the hood again. He noticed Chris move his gun, but didn't say anything. Nothing wrong with being safe. He didn't know if there were any zombies around here, but he guessed that there weren't.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Chris stopped outside and looked down the empty street. He shoved his hands in his pockets and started to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy watched Chris head off in one direction for a moment, trying to decide if he wanted to follow. After a moment, he sighed slightly and followed Chris. He wondered if he had anywhere specific that he was headed, or if he was just wandering.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Chris glanced back at Billy when he heard him following. Chris kept walking, he wasn't really looking for anything in perticular, maybe somwhere decent to get somthing to eat. He stopped and looked around, there were some shops and buildings. He headed for the sidewalk and continued to walk on it.

He sighed. He dug in his pockets again, and took out a folded peice of paper. It had an address on it. He looked at the street signs, this was a military town, so they gave him a place to stay if the bunk rooms got too full. He'd decided to go check it out. "Where the hell-" He cut himself off when he saw it.

"Oh, there it is." He said and pointed to a building across the street. He started over to it, and glanced around the street, it was quiet around here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at the building that Chris pointed at. He wondered what was so special about this building out of all of them. It looked pretty much like all the others around here. He followed Chris up to the building.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Chris stopped infront of the building. Looking at it, up and down. He stepped to the door. The building looked like any other of the town, and it was big, like a loft. He grasped the handle of the door in his hand, frozen for a minute.

His eyes wide, he was somewhat studdering. He closed his eyes and shook his head, he put an arm on the door, to give himself support. He shook his head and took a deep breath. He opened the door, his hand was already on his gun, he had it aimed and his eyes were darting across the room.

The room was empty. He sighed and pulled his gun down, his finger moving away from the trigger. He walked inside. "This is where they want me to stay, huh?" Chris said outloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"You alright Chris?" Billy asked, seeing him freeze for a moment. He followed him into the building, looking around.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Chris glanced at Billy. "Yeah, it's nothing." He said and walked around the building. It had little but a good ammount of furniture. A table, couch, lamp, and some shelves. Honestly, it was a dump, but it was kind of cozy though.

He walked into the living room looking at the furniture and things it had. He sighed, finding a note on the table. It read:

Dear Mr. Redfield,

We hope this loft will suite your needs for the time being. The bunk houses in the base are getting fuller with new recruites, we hope, that this housing arrangment is alright with you. There is ammunition upstairs, and some other supplies aswell.

He chuckled. "Mr. Redfield?" He never really liked being called that. Just Chris would work for him. Chris headed up stairs, the second floor was almost worse than the den. Large and open, little furniture, but, in one corner, boxes of supplies and ammo.

Chris went to the boxes, opening the supplies box first, it had some food, clothing, normal things people need. Then he opened the crate with ammo in it. He pulled out a gun, and held it in his hands. He froze again. Breathing suddenly heavy.

The model and make of this gun...was almost identical to the ones he and Jill had used in the incident...it brought back so many memories. He dropped the gun from his hands and it clanked on the wooden floor. He stood there, wide-eyed like he was before. As the painful, frightening memories suddenly washed into his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy shrugged when Chris brushed it off as nothing. Chris went upstairs, but this time, Billy didn't follow. He looked around this floor. He walked around, looking at what was there. It wasn't much. He heard a clatter on the floor above, but didn't bother going to check.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Chris was still in his daze. He stepped back, his breathing still heavy, and as he stepped back, either he tripped over somthing, or he just collapsed. Either way, he fell. Chris' daze ended when he hit the floor. One of the boxes was moved when he'd stumbled back.

And he partially fell on the coffee table that was in the room. It made a loud thunk at the pressure and skidded a few inches on the floor. He blinked his eyes and turned around, leaning his back on the table. He put his hand on his face, he was shaking a bit.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff