Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KiroMishima's Mancave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 am
Yep and then he'd really be 'god' of DTI xD

I wonder who would win... Fanglongmon or Yggdrasil...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:58 am
hum, good question, we might have to test that some time!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 am
Speaking of which, I wonder how one would go about obtaining Yggdrasil...

Not that I want him, like I said many many times before, I have no interest in owning "god" like digimon... with the exception of Baihumon sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Speaking of which, I wonder how one would go about obtaining Yggdrasil...

Not that I want him, like I said many many times before, I have no interest in owning "god" like digimon... with the exception of Baihumon sweatdrop

No idea, seeing as how he's not even a digimon I guess you could only get him in a contest. I wouldn't mind having him, he seems like he would be fun to have from time to time although I don't think I would ever use him in a battle, that would be a little unfair for the most part. I would like to have him just because! biggrin  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 am
*shiver*

A big metallic flower that can possess humans...
ick, no thanks... ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 am
xd fair enough, when you put it that way you just make him sound evil.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 am
Well... it all depends on which side you're looking... sweatdrop

I take that back, even his followers (the royal knights) noticed that he/she/it was a corrupt god... So far everytime he's seen or mentioned... it's never good... for the human or even the digital world.

In digimon Savers, he possession Masaru's (marcus) dad and puts his dad inside of Bantyoleomon. Before I knew that I was like, "Well... trying explaining that one."

Mom: Son, there is something I'm been meaning to tell you.
Son: huh, is it that I'm adopted?
Mom: No, you're mine, but it's about your father... He's sort of a Digimon sweatdrop
Son:........ *faints*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 am
Ya I know but technically he is not evil since he can't be and he's not really corrupt, He does whatever he thinks will best benefit the digital world and doesn't care about who gets hurt along the way, he is the ultimate Judge since he is not biased in any way and seems to believe that the end justifies the means. I guess you could say he believes in rules and justice and whoever breaks those rules should be killed. So really he's not good or evil he is justice. (it's also what the royal knights are spose to be)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Oh Dear Fudge, the Sovereign very much have a sprite. It's not that, but GW that keeps us from having them... otherwise I would have had Baihumon last year xD

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/DS Sprite Sheets/Ultimate/Baihumon.png
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/DS Sprite Sheets/Ultimate/quinglongmonsa3.png

I post theme two examples to show that they have sprites since they were featured in Digimon DS 3nodding

Liger not what i meant by lack of sprite, but no spoilers you want to know look for it yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Oh Dear Fudge, the Sovereign very much have a sprite. It's not that, but GW that keeps us from having them... otherwise I would have had Baihumon last year xD

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/DS Sprite Sheets/Ultimate/Baihumon.png
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/DS Sprite Sheets/Ultimate/quinglongmonsa3.png

I post theme two examples to show that they have sprites since they were featured in Digimon DS 3nodding

Liger not what i meant by lack of sprite, but no spoilers you want to know look for it yourself.

What are you talking about? if you mean the devas yes you can get them and I think we do have all of the sprites for them somewhere, but as for the Sovereigns he's saying we're not allowed to have them, it won't happen. They were given a long time ago to people important to GW and he will more than likely never give them out again.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:04 pm
lief_7
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

What are you talking about? if you mean the devas yes you can get them and I think we do have all of the sprites for them somewhere, but as for the Sovereigns he's saying we're not allowed to have them, it won't happen. They were given a long time ago to people important to GW and he will more than likely never give them out again.

Nope i said 1 digimon can become 1 of 3 of the 4 soverigns. I'm not refering to a Deva if that helps.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm
oh I see, well that could be quite a few digimon, so have fun with that, I don't feel like guessing right now.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 pm
indeed, there are many digimon that become sovereign. But even if you obtained one you still would not be allowed to get a sovereign. think of it like this
normal
limited
restricted
special
Holy Crap!

Everyone and their mother can get a normal, and nobody can get Holy Crap, thats just how it works  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:28 pm
Zadoc the 27th
indeed, there are many digimon that become sovereign. But even if you obtained one you still would not be allowed to get a sovereign. think of it like this
normal
limited
restricted
special
Holy Crap!

Everyone and their mother can get a normal, and nobody can get Holy Crap, thats just how it works

At this point if we had this digimon's sprite it would always unexpected digivolve into a soveriegn since we don't have the 4th digimon's sprite.(i think)
Edit: but alas it dead ends since unexcpected can't yeild a soverign.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:30 pm
No you dont understand, nobody can get a sovereign period. ontop of that, we do have all the sovereign sprited, and even Fanglongmons sprite.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff