Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 1 Open: 1/1 - 1/15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lkizl

High-functioning Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:08 am
Name: x RadioactiveOrgasm x (But you can just call me Gasm!)

Quest: Wed to Darkness

Progress: 86k/755k

Quest Link: *~Gasm's Questie Thread of Doom~* {Wed to Darkness}

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: Well, I'm not exactly one to say I 'deserve' help. Honestly, I would rather get chosen because you feel that I deserve it. Though I will tell you that this quest is not actually for myself. It is for a friend (boyfriend actually) of mine that was banned without a proper reason. This is one of the few items that he actually misses from his previous account so I am doing my best to help him get it. If you choose me to receive a donation it would be very much appreciated. If not, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and inviting me to this guild. ^o^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:42 am
Name: Pandafication

Quest: User Image The Ringmaster - 'Is he really invisible or is it just an illusion? He won't say, but the troupe has their suspicions.'

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
You guys know how often Hanchi and I quest - it's a most constant! And we're so grateful for all of the help you beautiful people have given us. This is, I believe, one of the biggest quests that we've ever undertaken. It only makes sense that the state in Australia that she and I live in has flooded hugely. They said that the flooded area is about the size of france and germany combined. Obviously that's made powerlines go down, everything's a little sketchy, and we can't get on as often as we'd like. xDD
We try, but, as with anything...a little help is loved. <3

Pandafication

Rainbow Reveler

14,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Queen_Rini

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 am
Name: Queen_Rini
Quest: Golden Laurels
Quest Link: Rini's Quest
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I would like help please and thank you. I have been on this quest for a while now. There were 10 items in this quest and now I am down to the last three. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading my message and have a great day. *bows*

Rini  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 pm
Name: Yagi_Yuki

Quest: Carol of Ol' Ebenezer

Quest Link: Joint Quest Thread

Why do you think you deserve help from us
? Um...honestly no idea. I know there are more deserving Gaians in this guild who are more active than me. sweatdrop

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items