Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Age of Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:57 pm
Silv smiled as Crux shot up and offered his suggestion, such a eager man, "The Emperor has already pondered this and has seen to it that a real army is being raised. We have called the banners of the North and 20,000 men are being summoned and trained to march south and west to kill the traitors. If the East even sends us 10,000 we will have more then enough to rain hell down upon the villainous fiends. Fear not for army Crux, ride with haste and carry out your mission. The other champions make their way home even now and will march the new troops to battle. Once you have secured the East's support you will receive orders from a rider as to where to march in reinforcement." Silv bowed before Crux signifying that audience was over and he was to prepare to head East.

Once Crux and his troop made it out of the northern boundaries they entered the foothills of the East. Giant mounds of dirt and rocks with villages built on, around, and in the hills. They road through miles of these hills before hitting the mountains of East. The mountains were giant, some reaching into the sky, and this was were the great fortresses and cities of the East called home. The mountains were a perilous path and slowed down the groups progress by days. However they soon reached the mile wide bridge that lead to the Minos the capital of the East. Minos was a giant city built on four islands connected by giant stone bridges that could hold entire towns on them. In the center of the four islands was a mountain, smaller than some but vast non the less, that jutted out of the water into the air. On this mountain was the castle of King of Minimoto. As Curx reached the giant stone bridge that was the entrance to the city the guard noticed their banner and stopped them.

"Soldiers of the North, what business do you have in Minos?" a guard captain in full plate armor asked Crux as they slowed to a halt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 am
“Dear friends it is I, the Shield of the North, I bring words and gifts from my lord in hopes that I may have a word with yours.” Crux laid out his words as though they had been rehearsed many times on the road over. His deep tone roared over the bridge and the guard in his way. Each word demanded respect almost as much as he was giving it. The lines of his men came to a stop behind Crux’s halt with many banners, some carrying the gifts they would use to assist in sealing this pact. There faces lit up at the beauty that made the east. It was a wondrous city before them and so much to take in.

“We have traveled a long way to offer what we can to our friends in hopes that they will honor tradition in this time of need.” Crux continued in a way to make sure they knew what he meant.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 pm
The guard captain bowed before Crux as he introduced himself, "The Shield of the North is known by many here in the East. Even here they speak of your great deals in the arena. I would be honored to usher into the palace to meet with the King's agents.

The guard captain had his men move aside and the regiment marched past them without pause. The captain lead Crux and his men to the palace where a man in fine silk clothing stood. Crux immediatly noticed that one of his eyes were a dark violet and the other a dark jade. This man was none other than Twinvir, the Possessed and Champion of the East. Twinivir was a man feared both in and out of the arena. His powers were unclear and not widely understood, but his split personality was, and it made him a truly dangerous foe. Normally he was a refined polite kind man, but when he changes Twinvir becomes a manic killer with no remorse of sense of shame. Many a champion had fallen before him over the years.

"Crux, it is a pleasure to see you again. I am so glad that you made it out of the battle of Kalbor alright. It pains me that I was in the Capital at the time of the fighting. I would have most certainly joined your forces to fend off the traitors in the West and South."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm
“It brightens my day to hear you say that great Twinvir. Your aid against the causes of all this uprising is my reasoning for coming upon the shores of your land. I wish it was only a friendly visit. I do love this place but that may be in jeopardy unless we put on these atrocious traitors. This cannot happen without your aid. Will you ask of your people to attempt to match the force of the north and march with us to victory over the west and south?” Crux says while following along with Twinvir. He again motioned to their gifts that had been carried for so many miles. He hopped his words would be enough. He had no idea what the east would be capable of when it came to building a force. It was unknown to him the amount of resources they possessed and the population in their cities but he had no doubt they were substantial like the north.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 pm
Twinvir smiled gently, "Of course I cannot answer for out King, but I am sure his majesty will receive these gifts honorably and join forces with the North. The East has always bound to tradition and honor."

Twinvir smiled brighter and leaned in so only Crux could hear him speak, "To tell you the truth, the King has already started calling banners, men across the East are already being drilled and armed for war. That is a good sign no?"

With a wink Twinvir spun around and waved the Eastern guards to attention, "Take Lord Crux's men to the barracks to be housed, fed, and to get rest. Crux if you would follow me I will take you to his majesty with these gifts to discuss politics."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 pm
“You are very gracious Twinvir, thank you.” A select few of Crux’s guard said in response as they were taken off to their caring. None of them had any fear of being in the midst of so many other soldiers. The two nations were not as friendly as the other two were to each other but in times like these most people are willing to be friendly. That feeling won’t last long once the real wars start.

“Twinvir, do you think we can win this. There hasn’t been a war in ages, how are any of us able to prepare. Shear numbers matter but they do not win wars. We may not even be able to survive this. With real wars the world has no use for legends such as ourselves.” Crux started as soon as Twinvir and Crux were alone and on their way towards his king. It was a thought that had bothered him for some time. The words from another kingdom may be able to answer then any close friend. With all of these jumbled thoughts he barely had time to prepare for the moment he would meet with their king. That moment was vital to the future of both nations.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm
Twinvir smiled as he looked over his friend. He did not see Crux, Shield of the North worrying over something like this. War or no war the legends were still the best. "If anything we become more valueable Crux. Not only do we bring skill that soldiers could never match, but our very presence will uplift our men into a frenzy. If you stand against me and I have no legend of my own, how do you think I am feeling? Confindent? No I will piss my greaves in fear. But if I was a soldier standing beside you I would feel as if I was unbeatable. We will be valuable in ways you haven't even fathomed." Twinvir smiled his toothy grin as he gestured for Crux to follow.

Twinvir lead Crux into the throne room, a room vast to where the top was lost in the darkness. The room was wide enough to fit hundreds of men comfertably. Along the walls hung the banners of the Minimoto and all its subjects. Men in fine kimonos lined the walls eating from tables of finely carved woods foods that Crux had never seen. Far down the hall sat a gaint golden throne surrounded by gaint fire pits with fire rising high above the throne. On it s at a man in is middle age with a beard as long as he was old. The hair on his head was even longer and pulled into a braid on his back. King Jion was a fiercesome warrior. Traitors and men of high crime faced execution in the East by facing off against their very King. His body was almost as big as crux and his muscles buldged on his body, the King wore no shirt to hide this.

"Shield of the North, I hear you come bearing a request from our friends up North. Kneels and speak your paece."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:41 am
”Yet were we all not men at one point? Was this not so with you? I would never have fought unless there was something to fight for. I fear that the fall of our ways has given many men and women a reason to fight. They will flourish and become great themselves. There will be many willing and wanting to face us. In numbers they can achieve anything.” Crux said while following behind Twinvir.

Crux gasped as he entered the throne room. Its magnificence echoed with the noise of their entrance and resounded back in a glorious way. This place was something worth fighting for. Something as beautiful and fierce should always remain in peace. The two made there way through the area to the throne room in aww. Crux hadn’t expected how fit their king was. The man looked as if he could be the one holding that massive cave open.

“With our respects sir we pay a visit.” Crux begins with a deep vow, drawing his head to the ground. “My king has given to me a gift that he wishes for you to have. My men are finishing the delivery now while I toured towards you. It is but a tragedy what has befallen upon us all. I hope you share with me my desire to see those tyrants brought to justice. The north wishes to bring up an army capable of doing so. With this action, it is our hopes that you will do the same and join us in victory.” Crux continued the best he could. The words came to him as he went until finally he got it all out.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 pm
King Jion smiled and looked at him; with a flick of his wrist an attendant brought some type of fruit Crux had never seen. King Jion ate it and laughed causing his muscles to bulge. "All my life I have wanted to feel the true heat of combat, but being royalty has never let me step foot in the arena. Now I can feed this lust that has been growing inside me."

The armored men in the room, some of whom Crux knew from the arena, cheered. King Jion growled and beat a fist to his chest, "The Minimoto are a proud people. When we give our word we keep it, no matter what. Long ago my forfathers swore to raise war with anyone who broke the rules of the arena, and I will honor that agreement. Crux, the Eastern men shall raise banners along side the North and we shall ride across the South for their treachery and then burn the West for following the traitors." Men all over the hall started cheering wildly as their King spoke of war.

"Lord Geon raise your banners! Lord Kilt raise even more banners! I will give a pile of gold to whatever of my vassals raises the most men. Give steel to all the iron smiths to make arms and armor for our men. Send word to the concubines to give our men a send off they will never forget."

Twinvir walk over to Crux smiling, "I told you we would ride together my friend. Now we will see if us Legends can move with time or if we will be left in the dust."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 pm
“I hope you are right Twinvir. This hunch of mine has a gross feeling to it and I want it gone. Riding forward into war with my fellow legends is cure enough I think.” Crux adds with a bright smile to his face. The display the east king has made filled him with joy. If war was what it was coming to, these were the guys he wanted on his side.

“I will make preparations to meet you on the field of battle in good time. I sure hope we know what we are getting into. I have not the slightest clue what the south and west are planning but they will not stand against us for long. I will make haste back to the north. My ears are with you!” Crux said before taking a bow and then taking his leave from the kingdom with her regiment. The group headed north where they would train and take on whatever course would come.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 pm
As Crux was supervising the training of his regiment a rider on a black stallion galloped towards him, "I bear the word of the Emperor. Lord Crux, I bear the words of our Emperor and his commands for you spoken by Hand of the King lord Blan." Nearing Crux the rider reared his horse to a stop and dismounted, before the giant that was Crux the man was puny and small, but having been bestowed the commands he stood as tall as Crux did.

Bowing he began his report, "My Lord, Lady Hillia Beuboun, The Valkyrie, is riding forth with 3,000 soldiers from Minomoto's mountain fortress'. The Emperor is sending another 3,000 soldiers to meet Lady Beuboun's soldiers in the hills just above the southern lands to the East of Kalbor. When all have assembled the two of you are to raid into the lands of the South to gather information and disrupt their preparations in any way possible."

With this news Crux and Muez could afford no time and had to make for the hills to the south at once. They made the trip before their men could arrive, but Lady Beuboun and her forces, being familiar with the land, beat them to the destination. The forces were gathering in a wooden fort that had been used as nothing but an observation post by a skeletal crew for hundreds of years. Now the fort burst with life and the army and the followers of the army moved in and out as they turned the dusty outpost back into a proper fort to use as a forward base for the raids Crux was to lead.

Amongst the rankor of the an entire 3,000 men, 30 regiments, Crux's forces seemed unimpressive. Fresh young men who only had the whisps of beards on their faces totted around in freshly made leathers and chainmail. A variety of spears, swords, axes, and weapons whose design and name were foreign to Crux moved here and there through the camp. The training rooms of the arena might have held more impressive individuals, but the sight of so many men preparing for war was incredible to behold.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm
Crux and Muez hurried south to meet up with the other forces from the east. Fortunately for him, he was showing up before his army. This would give the man time to set himself up and have a good grasp of the grounds they would be fighting on and training on. Although the men he would be getting are fresh out of the oven, he felt as though he would have an easy time molding them to the ways of combat. Crux’s biggest fears were that the war would be more about maneuvering then the fighting. Which ever side figured out the steps of war first would certainly have a major upper hand.

“Hmm… Muez, if our Emperor has been around for so long is there any chance you think he remembers a thing about war back in his days?” Crux asked. He knew the importance of configuring men and moving them through a field of battle but just didn’t quite know how to. His biggest strategy was distraction by getting close and personal while continuing to taunt the offender until it is picked off by the others. The only other thing he knew was just outlast everyone else and make them come to you. This wasn’t at all what they planned to do with a raid. Regardless, he was the leader and they expected him to know what to do.

“Don’t sweat it Crux. We will have a great force and if anything, we have you and me. We make a great team. You will come up with something for sure. As for the Emperor, I don’t know what he knows. Most of the time I feel he always knows the answers and just holds them back to see how we will figure it out. I kinda even think he knew this would happen.” Muez explained through the hair of Cruxes horse so no one else could hear or tell. His words were not something someone like him should say and defiantly not something he wants someone else to hear.

“You’re probably right Muez. I don’t blame him though. To know so much while surrounded by mortals with no understanding would be tiring.” Crux said just before arriving. He dismounted and approached Lady Beuboun to announce his presence. “My lady, it is a pleasure to serve by your side and an honor to call you my friend. Any words for your lately arrived allies?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:32 pm
Lady Beauboun turned from her table and smiled a smile of white sharp teeth. She stood up and looked Crux in the eyes wither her golden irsises. Lady Beauboun stood just a little shorter than Crux, but her giant wings spanned above Crux's head. Her wings where pure white and in pristine condition, not a single one frieghed, during battle a metal mesh was wrapped loosely around them to offer protection. The white would shine throw the metal and radiate a beautiful shine. Her face was that of an angel; golden eyes and hair that framed perfect rosy skin.

She bowed to Crux, "It is good to see you Crux, Shield of the North, I have been waiting for you. My troops have already begun refortifying our base as you can see and I received word from my riders that your men should be here on the morrow or the next day." With that she turned from Crux and moved back over to the table from whence she had been sitting. "Since the feud broke out I have reached into Minimoto's libraries and pulled from them old military books.Tomes and scrolls from the dark days where wars waged across the lands endlessly. I have only read though a few of them, but I believe I starting to see some of the ways of old."

Muez looked on in curosity and asked what she had learned. Lady Beauboun smiled and turned towards the puppeteer, "Ah Muez, you have been well I would hope? Well I have read about a similar battle to the one we are to commence. In this battle the commander did not march out his troops in force to burn the lands, instead he sent multiple smaller bands to raid and pillage separate areas at once. The enemy was thrown off by trying to move its forces between the locations and eventually split into small groups to match the raiders. However once they had done this the raiders returned to their lands and marched into force through the middle slaughtering the group there and cutting off the other groups from each other. That is the strategy I propse we use."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 pm
“A remarkable plan I say. There is strategy at its finest. My only worry the placement of our enemies’ troops. What is stopping them from seizing the opportunity of our forces being split up? They could just as easily destroy the smaller groups in the middle and then cut us off from each other.” Muez posed while possessing random utensils about the table to demonstrate his concern. His words hissed from a collection of books made into a face. Those who were not used to Muez and his strange ways looked away. There was nothing appealing about the scarred and sowed together man. His complexion stuck out like a sore thumb next to the gorgeous Lady B and Crux. He resembled a dried up raisin next to the two healthy grapes.

“A good point Muez. I would challenge us to come up with a counter maneuver. If we can be ready for such a response then we move to the outward side and force flank them. How able are your men?” Crux asked in a pleasant manner. Excitement built over his anticipation for the next few events. Other than the fight itself, nothing was more interesting then battle tactics. He was less excited to consider their conversation warfare.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 pm
Lady Beauboun smiled at Muez, "Such a brilliant mind Muez; however that was my fear at first too. But after reading further about the plan all was made clear. The small forces we send into the enemy lands do not engage the enemy if they arrive in time. Instead they retreat back to our base of of operations here. We damage them piece by piece while suffering little to no casualities of our own. This is a good plan, no?"  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff