Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:25 am
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris watched as Barry untied Sarah. He looked at her, "Well i can understand why. With that mark you look like any obidient experiment." He said. "Though, i do have to thank you for not killing me back there." He said as he followed her down the halls. "That boy obviously doesn't know that you don't work for them anymore." He said "anymore" because she did technically work for Wesker previously when Wesker had control of her.

Then he glanced between Sarah and Barry. "Oh, yeah right. Barry this is Sarah. Sarah this is Barry." He introduced them to each other. "Barry's an old friend of mine. And Sarah, well we rescued her from Wesker recently." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:39 am
Barry said hi and continued on with all seriousness Chris... remember Enrico Barry said waile walking with them the funny thing is the was the first one to know that Wesker was no bad and now he's dead it seems like everyone who defies him dies why do you think that is Chris? ill tell you why that is cause he beat us to it he beat us to knowing about this he was ready for the whole thing we was planning it all from the start and in the end he got what he wanted a destroyed world... he won the battle but the war goes on it seems so pointless though Barry said waile looking at a picture of his late family trying not to cry as he put it back in his pocket he got that serious look on his face and continued forword  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 am
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at Barry. "Well i'm not dead. Alice...i'm sure as hell she's not dead." He said. "Sure, he came close to killing us, but he still hasn't succeeded." Chris said. "I'm not going to stop untill he's dead." Chris said seriously. He sighed, looking up at the ceiling as he walked. He glanced at Sarah when she spoke.

Sarah:

Sarah was listening and spoke. "He hasn't gotten what he wants completely. He still wants me, you,zandre, and alot of others dead. AND he is still working on the virus. While i was following him around, i saw the experiments. They're still testing on people." She said. "And he obviously has a bigger goal than justa destroyed world." She told them. She's learned alot from being Wesker's minion for the short time. "He has ways of controlling others' free will and actions. We even found a vile of Las Plagas." She said to Barry. "Some parasite thing, but, it only proves that, Wesker isn't done yet." She said as she walked. "I honestly wish i could have found out a little more from him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:51 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre sighed when the doc ignored him. He saw Sarah down the hall and remembered that he froze up and refused to talk to her earlier.With a sigh he walked over to her and took her hand as he pulled her in the opposite direction than she had been walking. He stopped in an empty corridor and turned to her. "Sarah, about earlier, I'm sorry. I know you don't think it could have been my fault, but you weren't there. You didn't know what I'd done. I froze up cause I was afraid you'd ask and end up hating me." He kissed her and held her in his arms. "I'm sorry..." his mind was racing, never having been like this before, had Sarah changed him? He didn't know.

[[butterfly, you should make a funny fanfic of like the bf/gf relationships in the rp lol]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 am
User Image

Sarah walked with zandre and smiled. She kissed him back. "I won't hate you Zandre. If i was going to hate you, don't you think i'd have done it by now with what we've been through?" She said to him. She kissed him again. "It's alright. No need to apologize to me." She said with a smile. Sarah looked down the hall then back at Zandre. "C'mon. I was showing Barry and Chris where the guy who tied me up is." Then she realised he didn';t know. "Yeah i followed some kid and then got knocked out by getting hit in the head. Kyosuke was there, guy thought i was Umbrella, had me tied up. Kyosuke pushed me out and locked himself in there." Sarah said to him.

"He pushed me out, tied up, with no weapons. We were going to go stop and prevent Kyosuke from killing the boy and get my stuff back." She said to him. Taking his hand and starting to walk/.

((Lol, yes i should! Haha did you see my other fanfictions i posted? "Wesker's sunglasses" (based off of rp) and "The mansion" (based off of...RE))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre sighed. "Aww... I was about to go upstairs and have some fun." He said jokingly. "The upstairs won't be overrun after I'm done. Just kick that kid's a** for me, I'll overdo it and break his neck or something." Zandre said then headed for the staircase.

[[i burst out laughing in school after i read them on my ipod
but yeah, i would love to see what you do with zandre & make Talia fall for wesker in the fanfic will you? I know you've seen the profile. I was going to do it in the rp anyway. you could have zandre freak out about it or something idk... wow OOC is long than post... fail lol]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke smirked, watching Dan leave the room."Fine. But these people get your punishment.." Kyosuke said sadistically as he pulled out a grenade, pulling the pin out and throwing it into the room before closing the door. Everyone inside screamed before the Explosion went off, Kyosuke using his wings to shield himself as everyone who was inside the Room died. Kyosuke grinned in a bloody way at Dan.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre heard the explosion and ran over to where it came from only to find Kyosuke. He knew Sarah was behind him. "You killed them didn't you?" He said to him and pulled the sword from his back. "I'm all for revenge but to take it out on innocents. That is unforgivable. I will make you suffer for that." His eyes glowed bright red and his arm bonded with his sword like the last time, his left hand becoming long and clawed. He was allowing himself to transform. His hair grew long and hard like ivory and a thorny tail sprout from the end of his abdomen as his body mass increased. "Die...!!" Zandre yelled as he lunged for Kyosuke, a deadly appendage on each side [[arms]] and above [[tail]] him.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke looked at Zandre as he sheathed both of his guns, pulling his 10 foot sword from his back as he blocked Zandre's arms with his wings, hard as metal, as he made the side of the sword face Zandre's Tail, blocking it as he said in a sadistic voice, "Hey, he started it, they payed the price..." He said, his eyes narrowing as a sadistic smirk appeared on his face, licking a splatter of blood that had come out of the windows onto his face.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 pm
Tori woke up in the plane. "Damn it! i feel asleep." She yawned, getting off the plane and going into the hospital.
User Image  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 pm
The double doors leading to the big room opened with a slam and Dan walked out with Tatherd clothing and burnt skin he looked up at Kyosuke his eye bright Cherry red WHAT YOU DID IS UNFORGIVEABLE KILLING THE INNOCENT HOW DARE YOU! Dan said with his arms pulsing with the virus through his veins and his Teeth sharp Dan looked at Zandre YOU!, do you have a bone to pick with him also? Dan said in an angry voice CAUSE I'M GOING TO RIP HIS... Dan then falls to the ground going back to normal being completely out cold...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:52 pm

ⓝoω ι ωιℓℓ тєℓℓ уσυ ωнαт ι'νє ∂σηє ƒσя уσυ.
ⓕιƒту тнσυѕαη∂User Imageⓘ'νє ¢яιє∂

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Aya must have fallen asleep on that seat, waking up to find herself sat in a small pool of blood where she had been messing with her wounds.Standing up she glanced about and noticed almost the entire plane was empty.Had she been left behind?Damn i fall asleep for a few minutes and they all get up and dissapear..She searched the rest of the plane... and found no one aside from a slowly waking Lucy.Not even Sidney who had been unconscious.They must have picked her up and just left Aya with Lucy.Great showed how much they gave a toss.Waiting for Lucy to come back to her senses she picked her up and headed out of the plane.Glancing about there was still no on to be seen but a building.An old, clearly abandoned hospital.

Deciding it best to go inside and search for them she pushes open the reception entrance doors and stumbles in.Something seems familiar in here...From behind the reception a female stands up but she's no human and is missing half of her cleavage closing her eyes Aya pushes Lucy gently to the side and grabs a pen from the table beside her.Pressing the top of the pen there is a gentle click as she throws the now sharp tip straight into her head.It pierces through one of her eye sockets but she continues to slowly limp towards the both of them.

Running at her she caught her halfway her fist slamming straight into her face.There was a loud crack but she continued to shift forwards only to be halted as Aya gripped her head and twist her neck her limp body now finally falling to the floor.Dusting her hands off Aya picked Lucy up and continued searching for the others.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ) Aya ( )

Syniq

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:00 pm
Tori came out of a room, hearing Aya. "Hey! finally, someone. Damn, you look hurt. Do you need any help?" She asked. "And have you seen any of the others?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

Sarah walked with zandre she heard what he said about Kyosuke killing them and growled. She stepped out from behind Zandre."That doesn't give you any right to kill the innocent!" She snapped at him. She put a hand near her hip, as if to grab a weapon. There was nothing there. She growled. Right. Kyosuke pushed her out before she could get untied and get her things.

She gripped her hands into fists and walked into the room. Spotting her weapons in the corner. She picked them up. Trying not to look at the dead bodies, burnt and bloody as she did. And when she did, it broke her heart to see so many innocent people murdered like that. She growled. Once she had all of her things she stept out of the room. Looking down at Dan. She nudged him with her boot. Out cold. Then her gaze trained on Kyosuke. Eyes glowing red. They were like that normally but now, they had a sadistic evilness in them.

She strode up to Kyosuke, standing right infront of him. Hand on her hip. Then, landed a punch straight in the face. "That's for not untieing me." She said. "And i'd do so much worse to you for killing those kids." She said. "BUT, i'm afraid i'll flip out again. And we don't have anymore of those neutralizers on hand." She said. If she did lose control, she'd have to be neutralized with somthing or she'd go berserk.

She took a few steps back, she didn't draw any of her weapons...yet. If she was going to need to, she'd do it when she'd need it. But it was hard not to go try and kill Kyosuke for that though.

((Lol, yeah i can do that. I'm working on one that's from my POV if RE was real. But like i already knew who all the ppl were and stuff. It's long, but it's good. I'm just now getting to theWesker part.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry looked at Kyosuke and shook his head in disaprovle of what he did what wasn't cool they were a family to him and you killed them id kill you myself if you weren't an infected, your lucky she didint kill you cause honestly if i had her powers i would have broke your neck Barry said in an angry voice you better hope i dont get powers then Barry looked down at Dan and picked up his body and followed Sarah out carrying it.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff