Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tricell Hive Jersey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:59 am
(Do yall mine if i crash the party lol)

B.T.C.S gotten a tip form one of it's informent from Tricell. Getting Sick and Soap together as they toss out the papers right infront of them. Commander look at the both of them "You guys know what to do. Some of B.S.A.A agents are down there. Get them out quickly and quitely. Can't risk a huge firefight. Your stuff is out of the chopper now go." Giving both of them an order. Getting into the chopper as it begin to took off.

Getting close to it as Sick look at Soap "You ready?" Sick said as Soap look at him and talk in a brittish accent. Sick just laugh lightly as the chooper begin to lower. Sick and Soap strap on a clip to the rope "On my mark.3.2.1. GO.Repeling down till they hit the bottom then unclip themself. Following a route that will take them to the back door of the Hive. Sick put on his silencer to all of his weapon then have Soap unlock the back door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

However, as the back door opened into a dark corridor, Kyosuke stood their in his battle wear, a small glass device on one of his eyes, which was connected to an ear piece, giving him data about his opponents. "Intruders found, threat level unknown, Mission orders acknowledged, kill all Intruders on sight." He said in a monotone voice as he took out both of his guns, the heavy black guns shining in the dim light as it flickered, suddenly going out and covering the entire room in darkness. There were also a few zombies here and there around Sick and Soap.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed and took the plank. She looked over at Dan who was repeating everything he had said. "Yes, we heard you." She said. "They could have done it to cause chaos here, or to...well i don't actually know." She admitted. "But what i do know, is that we need to go get the others and get the hell out of here." She said. Sydney hadn't been put in the same cell as her probably because she was still unconscious. So they probably had her in an infirmary of some sorts.

Sarah turned to Chris when he spoke up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris had been silently standing there, listening to them talk. When he had to speak up about somthing. "Wait, hold up. What i don't get, is why me and Barry and Sydney are here. Tricell is no longer working with Umbrella as of now, but Tricell actually helped fund B.S.A.A." He explained.

"So now they're just as low down and dirty as Umbrella." He said. "I remember we did get some tips about Tricell here and there, but i wish we'd have known sooner." Chris said. He remembered getting info on Tricell when he and Jill were still partners...well she'd still be his partner if she wasn't pronounced dead to the world even though she isn't.

"By the way, Sarah, where do you think Wesker ran off to now?" He asked her. Thinking she'd know, due to her recent experience with him. But he shut up when he got the look on her face as if to say 'i don't know everything Chris'. "Well it was worth a shot." He shrugged.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:59 pm
Sick fired off perfect shots at the zombie as they enter a room. Having a strange feeling that someone was in the room with them. Talking into the mic to Soap "Switch to NV" Both of them switch to Night Vision as Soap look through his scope. "It's clear... No wait... Four contact.. Take them out? Sick step out and look "Take it out" Soap aim and fired off four shot as each of them drop.

Moving up to a door and see something weird. "Captain, something is heading this way. What's your order?" Sick look at Soap then threw out two flashbang. Both of them look away "Engage target." Sick begin to blind fire giving Soap time to place a perfect shot

(PM me so we can figture out how to do a firefight)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Tori hit the plank over and over in her hands. "So are we gonna stand here and discuss this when zombies are everywhere and most likely people who want to test us and want us dead, or get the hell out of here and discuss it when we are at least half way safe?" She said, with a competitive smirk.

User Image

Alice trembled. so much was going on and they were in so much danger.  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:46 pm
Dan smirked at Tori's comment i like what your getting at lets bust some skulls open he said crashing the plank in his left hand like a baseball bat. Barry ignored Dan thinking about what he should do hey do any of you have a portable radio i can borrow... or at least know where one is? he added remembering that they took all there stuff from them...no of corse not that would make this to easy... well tell me if you can find one i need to call on an old friend Barry said looking at Chris you might remember him Chris he helped us after we got out of me mansion he's an old friend Barry said smirking he might be able to help us...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Chris looked at Barry and nodded. "Alright then." He said in agreement. But first, Chris walked over to the broken bed frame and busted off a plank of wood to use as a weapon. He rested it on his shoulder and nodded. "If we need to find a radio, here is not the place. They said our things are in the basement, there will possibly be other supplies there aswell." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:33 pm
Barry nodded in agreement and followed behind Chris Dan was standing there in deep thought not sure what he should do about this situation there in hey i'm going to find some info on some of this you guys go on ahead ill catch up later he said nervously he seemed almost scared but Dan is never scared he's normally the first one to run into battle what had gotten into him...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

"Fine, but if the place explodes i aint comming to the rescue." Tori said, joking, but telling the truth also. She followed the others.

User Image

Alice walked in the middle of everyone, not wanting to be first, nor last.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Chris nodded. "Don't get killed." Chris said. Trying to add a hint of humor in his voice. Chris continued walking, looking around for any zombies or soldiers or anything that could pose a threat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:38 pm
Barry walked behind Chris keeping his board on hand Barry wasn't perinoid but something had gotten Dan and Barry was starting to suspect him of treason just like Ray... Barry kept walking but the thought that this place might have booby traps like umbrella never crossed his mind... but it did now at this point Barry felt crazy almost as if he couldn't trust anyone but he knew he had to cause trust is rule one in survival if you dont trust them... they dont trust you...  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Alice kept repeating the numbers that needed to be remembered in her head, hoping to prove herself useful to the others.

User Image

Tori was ready to fight whenever, board on her shoulder, and legs full of andrinolin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Sarah walked with Chris and Barry. She stopped. Putting her arm out. "Wait." She said. Sniffing the air once more. "Go left. There's no infection coming from there." She said. She had the scent of the T-virus memorized in her brain. So she could tell blindfolded, where the infected were.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 pm
Barry followed what Sarah said then he looked down at Alice she seemed like she wasn't paying attention like she was thinking hard about something... they came into a room with lockers this must be the place Barry was smiling he found the locker marked BARRY BURTON Barry tried too open it but it was locked Barry went over to the dead guard and took his key ring unlocking the locker a zombie stood up and ran at him he smashed its skull in with the plank and dropped it Barry grabbed his stuff and put on his vest and taking his weapons then throwing the keys to Sarah for her to use...  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff