Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Group Art Critique! Crushing Egos since... Today D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:07 pm
Rinchans-flower
Zella L.

Yes! Well, the inside of the wings were supposed to be yellow, and I colored 'em red, and that's that. Also, I was using a quill and ink, and some of it got very smudged, so I fixed that too.

I smudge a lot. Whenever I ink, and use my bigger pen, my hand runs along it and smudges it. But whenever I scan it I found a really good way to make clean lineart and fix it up 3nodding

Pft. Real media does have it's disadvantages. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:01 pm
Rinchans-flower
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Rinchans-flower
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
She's supposed to be uber skinny...I just have trouble drawing her without a big a** XD

Mmmmm a**...Nothing wrong with that... whee
It is when you're character is meant to be skinny and tall and athletic XD

True, that doesn't help. My women tend to be pretty curvy, so I try and avoid really skinny xd
Most of mine do too, but I made her that way to follow her backstory  

Alektorphobia

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:51 pm
I need Major help! I can't seem to get any of this right.

Please Red Line, Critique, just don't kill me, though, ok? That's the rough base and the thing that worry me are the right arm, the hair , right leg and the torso. You can critique the face too since this officially my first antrho drawn ever.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Rainey_angel81/DSC00388.jpg

EDIT: btw...this is for Asphyxiation and her fursona Injection.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:21 pm
I edited it a bit, I think I went overboard though XD
User Image  

Alektorphobia

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:24 pm
i can see, though that is helpful

Might as roll my throughts out. Besides that pose, the original was supposed to be in a fetal position, but I can't get the legs right or the sideways face.

the second pose was: where her hand is outstretched as if to ward something off. Her body is slightly turned away and her head is craned to look to the side

the third: was where she was on her back, head to the side, one arm outstretched and her legs were splayed

the final fourth idea: was her sitting with knees drawn to chest and then a ghostling on Asphyxiation would be standing behind her with her hands on her shoulders.

of course...none of these came out as I planned..there was always something that kept it from being..right *bangs head against table.* I think I will try Krissim's praying mantis for a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:41 pm
I have a picture that I need critique for...But it's yiffy and I can't post the link to it ninja Anyone who wants to crit, please PM me  

Alektorphobia

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:46 pm
i'll critique it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:45 pm
Sleepy Kitty

Okay everyone, tear this one apart! But before you do, please understand that I KNOW her hands are way too small. I drew this during class, and I was half paying attention to the drawing and half paying attention to the teacher, so by the time I realized how little they were, she was already inked.....

I'm really proud of this one (the best hair I've colored yet! ^_^) but I wanna know what you Professionals think on it!  

Manda_Tifa

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:20 pm
Professional...well...(strokes ego) heart

Anyway! You did a lovely job inking it, and the coloring is just as lovely. Her left foot is kind of missing behind the right one. And the left foot, the heel is facing up? You might want to make that more defined.
My only other comment is for the ear, that conncets dirrectly to the head. You might want to define an ear lobe, or something like a curve.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:41 pm
Rinchans-flower
Professional...well...(strokes ego) heart

Anyway! You did a lovely job inking it, and the coloring is just as lovely. Her left foot is kind of missing behind the right one. And the left foot, the heel is facing up? You might want to make that more defined.
My only other comment is for the ear, that conncets dirrectly to the head. You might want to define an ear lobe, or something like a curve.
I see what you mean about the heel...maybe at some point I'll go back and shade it a bit more. As to the other foot disappearing, I realized as I colored it that her leg looked totally broken if I allowed the foot to show, so I tried to "hide" it under the blanket without having to draw in anymore leg...that was just me being lazy.... blaugh Earlobe...I'll have to remember that next time.... sweatdrop

Thank you!  

Manda_Tifa

lizardinboots

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:05 pm
Yay art critique I've needed critiquing for... well ever i guess.

This one special its my fursona I want you to rip it appart. Don't worry about damaging my ego cuz there isnt one to damage.

http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Lizardinboots/Art/boots_ref_sheetnot_coloured.gif  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:15 pm
He looks really slanted, as if he was standing diagonaly. You may want to have hin lean against something or straighten him out a bit. The pockets look to small to hide all of his hands, expecally since his arms look rather big. The arms look odd coming out of the tshirt, as if you drew the tshirt first then added arms. My advice is to draw the body, then add clothes, so the body looks more natural.

Also add crease lines to the clothing, clothing will never be that straight.

Straightened out

Hope this helped! 3nodding  

haythere

lizardinboots

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:30 pm
ooh cool thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:34 pm

Kyo has two pictures, one needs serious help so it can be all sexy and stuff...and the other she just wants some ideas on, she isn't as worried about it sucking cuase she's pretty happy with it.

First one: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/sexy_vixen.jpg

1) the arm is horrible
2) I'm not sure fi I did the tail right on it
3) her body looks kinda awkward
4) I want to draw panties (same style as bra) on her, but it's an awkward pose I just tried today so I"m not sure how to draw the panties on.

Coudl someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go over it (with red or whatever) and show me how to fix it all up? I really like this picutre and wanna CG it and stuff just cuase it'd probably do pretty good for me with people liking my art, haha.

Second one...Yet again, I drew Mitski. I draw her the most of all my furs O.o

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/mitski_sketch.jpg

I'm actually really happy with how it came out ^^ And yes, her boobs are supposed to kinda look floppy, she be wearing no underwear under that baggy t-shirt, hehe.

Anyway, please help out guys, it's much apperciated!

Shinigami Whistle

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:01 pm
Wow kyo, I'm seein a lot of improvement! I don't have time to redline it today, but I just want to say you are coming right along. :3  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff