Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Kitchens
The Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Depressed in the Kitchenspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // House-Elvesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Depressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hopefully this'll cheer me up... doubt it, though...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide frowned. Yelling wasn't pointless; yelling was therapeutic. It was a way to express all the negative stuff you felt and to get it out of you. She took a bite of a cookie and shrugged. "I dunno. I always felt like I had to just tiptoe around him, and his feelings. Like he was some little glass figurine, or one of those porcelain eggs or something, and if I wasn't careful, he'd break. Now... he broke himself. So everything that I never said to him because I thought he couldn't take it is totally moot, but... I can say it now. And it's been stuck in me, a little screaming voice in my head that honestly... wanted me to slap him. And now... now I can scream about him, and I don't have to worry about whether or not he can take it, because obviously he couldn't, and I don't have to care if he can. So I get to yell and not worry about him crying." The blonde tossed her hair over her shoulder and dug back into her pumpkin pie, letting the silence stretch for a moment before she continued. "Whatever the afterlife is, he's there, and I don't know if he can hear me or not, but hey, if he can, he didn't care enough about my feelings to not kill himself and make me sad, so I don't care about his feelings enough to not let him know that I think he's a bloody idiot. And if he can't hear it, even better, because that just means that I get to rant without hurting anybody."

spaceThe Hufflepuff let out a sharp breath, leaning back on the stool she was seated on, fingers tapping on the tabletop, the anger and annoyance over Dhyl's suicide fading... only to remind her of why she was so happy to focus on Dhyl's suicide. It took the attention off of her... her shoulders slumped. "Besides, it's so much easier to be mad at him than it is to be mad at myself. And I'm mad at myself over something stupid, anyway. So if I wanna yell about Dhylan being an idiot to help keep my mind off of the fact that I apparently forgot how to bloody play Quidditch, I will." She tried, oh so hard, to keep from looking completely hopeless about that fact. Literally the only thing she could say to herself that made her feel even a little bit better was that at least she couldn't be a worse VC than Dhyl had been a captain... but given that all that meant was that she would at least be showing up to all their games and not kill herself and leave the team short one Chaser and without a VC, that wasn't saying much. Her whole team was falling apart. She'd been the only player with any seniority who'd managed to keep it together, mood-wise, and then they'd gone out on the field and she'd buggered it all up. Dhylan and Tobi were trying not to cry and she couldn't hold onto the damned ball and she was so bloody happy that they'd won the Cup last year because no way was it happening again. Especially not with her as lead Chaser... the new players were good, sure, but they didn't have the experience to go against players like Elli... she'd been the only one with that experience, and she'd still bombed. It didn't bode well for the badgers... and yeah, maybe Quidditch was a dumb thing to get so worked up about, but it'd been one of the first things she'd really been good at... and now she felt like she was failing at it. What next, she'd mess up a potion and have to blow up in her face? Get a hole in her gardening gloves and let a Bubotuber spew pus on her? Maybe on her Charms NEWT she'd forget how to do a simple spell. It was silly and melodramatic, but damn if she couldn't help it. She'd thought this whole insecurity thing was mostly done... apparently not. The blonde sat, eating her pie and looking completely and totally dejected. If she screwed up the next game... she didn't know what she'd do, honestly.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Locationspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // House-Elvesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Stupid... bloody... dress...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had stalked off to the kitchens that evening, pink hair slightly leaning to the red side, indicating her annoyance. She'd been careful not to run into Jer on the way; he'd notice, and ask, and then of course she'd have to tell him. She didn't really need him to be on his high horse over her boyfriend. She was getting sick of it, really. Partially because... he wasn't right, was he? Her thoughts drifted back to that dress... she was still, ever so slightly, avoiding Daniel, too, mostly because of that (hence why she was choosing to dine in the Kitchens rather than the Great Hall... plus, this way she could skip dinner and go straight for dessert). She couldn't possibly be the sort of person who would wear that, after all... why did Daniel think she was? She hadn't changed... much... no, dammit, she hadn't changed one damn bit! If she had... well, if she had, she'd totally wear that stupid dress! Right? Right! Jer was just being weird because... well, she didn't really know why, really. But, whatever. The point was, he was being weird, and obviously not looking at this objectively. He was just... determined to dislike Daniel. Probably because Daniel was a Slytherin, she reasoned. He hated his whole house, of course he'd flip out on his best friend for dating one of them. That made sense... way more sense than anything else, for sure. Because what else could it possibly be?

spaceThe Ravenclaw grumbled lightly, deciding that she didn't really want to wonder about Jer and his weirdness. She would much rather sit here and wonder what the hell was wrong with Daniel that made him think she would ever even consider wearing that stupid, ugly dress (because in the last couple of weeks, yes, it had gone from 'pretty but not something I'd ever wear' to 'stupid, ugly'). There was a line, okay! The cream dress she'd worn to that event with his family was just... it was different! First of all, cream looked nice on her! Technically, anything could... but cream looked good on her natural skin tone! Beige looked good on... on nothing! No one! Not one single bloody person looked good in beige! It did nothing but drain a person's color and make them look sick. Sure, Daniel might not know that, he was a guy, and not especially artistic, but... still! No excuse! If he'd wanted to buy her a pretty dress, he could've bought her a pink one! Pink was always good! Even pastel pink! Or cream or white or literally any color except bloody beige!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

Item: Quaffle
Part of Erianthe's Scavenger Hunt
This item is a portkey. The image is linked to another location. You may not post there until the portkey is posted at the location.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:11 pm
What strikes fear in the heart of one man
Might not even move another
While a stranger gets your hand
You turn your back upon your brother
We are on the highest towers
And the valleys at our feet
We are counting down the hours
Til our life and love will meet

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Fifth Year ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: hungry} {thinking: clues! food!} {with: Gypsy} {at: Kitchens}

Jess trooped into the Kitchens. She and Gypsy were taking part in the scavenger hunt, obviously- it had been arranged by a dead girl, so Jess was pretty sure that meant it had to be good. Dead people were interesting. Except Binns. Most dead people were interesting, anyways. She beamed at a few house elves, and got a piece of warm apple strudel in return. She dug in. "Ugh, this is so good- come on, Gypsy, let's look for clues!" The Hufflepuff had no idea what she was doing, but she was having fun, and she was less hungry now they had decided to "search" the Kitchens, and she'd gotten good food out of it, soo.... All in all, for girl bonding time, this was definitely more fun than just shopping in Hogsmeade or doing each other's hair and makeup.

No cloud is so dark that the sun can't shine through.

Cara MiaKitty

I can feel the Earth move when you speak
If we fight through all the things we once knew
Everything could change for me and you
We could do what kings do
We all have the power of angels
And we fell from the same star
The heart of the lion and the lips of a child
One part of you is dying and the other running wild

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking So Sneaky in the Kitchens with Jess
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ It's about time something interesting happened around here... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy had followed Jess into the kitchens with glee, eyes bright and excited. She was so excited, in fact, that a teal streak had appeared in the front of her hair, and her eyes had changed to match. The Ravenclaw snickered a bit at her friend's enthusiasm for the apple strudel one of the House-Elves had given her, graciously accepting one of the same from another. She bit into the treat with gusto, eyes closing for a moment because, damn, that was tasty. She offered the elves a thumbs up, which of course sent them into a tizzy as they all scrambled about to get them something else. Gypsy had a feeling they wouldn't be hungry very long, which was good, because she was famished. The best thing about coming to the kitchens to eat instead of the Great Hall was that you could usually get the House-Elves to bring you whatever you wanted... even if they had to cook it right then. Not that she made a habit of asking them to go out of their way, but hell, if they were willing, what was the big deal? She was making them happy, wasn't that nice of her? She smiled at the thought, following behind Jess, eyes roaming the Kitchens for a sign of anything unusual. "Hm, clues, that's so ambiguous! But, I guess that's the point, huh? she asked, tone thoughtful. She supposed they could start by looking for something that seemed out of place in the kitchen... that made as much sense as anything else, right? The pink-haired girl scanned the room carefully. "And no asking the House-elves!" she declared. "That's totally cheating." The Ravenclaw knew Jess would probably agree. Neither she nor the Hufflepuff were generally the sort to take the easy way out, mostly because rarely was the easy way as fun. The guys, well, she couldn't really say the same for them, but they weren't here, now were they? Jer still wasn't talking to her, something she was trying very hard not to think about because damn if it didn't bother the hell out of her. And Toby... well, she would've invited Toby, but spending time with the twins and no Jer just would've made it all the more obvious that he wasn't with them. Besides, she and Jess hardly ever got to spend any time together. And, it was nice to have something to do with her friend that didn't involve boys or clothes or any of that other girly nonsense. Not that Gypsy was opposed to the girly nonsense, but sometimes she needed a break. Yes, she thought, this was absolutely the perfect diversion.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:40 pm

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh

Jess shrugged, sticking another forkful of strudel into her mouth. "Prob'ly. I mean, otherwise it'd be too easy. It's a big castle, though, so it can't be too hard, or no one would ever find it." It'd taken people hundreds and hundreds of years to find the Chamber of Secrets, after all. Erianthe, the ghost, Jess suspected, was probably not going to make it that difficult as finding a hidden chamber under the girls bathroom, of all places- Tom Riddle had probably been a massive perv. Ew. "Of course we can't ask the House Elves!" she declared confidently, twirling on her feet as she finished the last of her strudel. "No giving us hints," she informed the nearest elf, who simply shrugged and handed her a small muffin. "Oh, thank you!" she chirped. Lunch seemed like it had been ages ago. Speaking of lunch, that had been the last time she'd seen Toby today... Hopefully he wouldn't find out she and Gypsy had gone on this hunt without him, or he'd be annoyed. But he was still being a sulky little boy about the whole Ronna thing and all that belligerent sexual tension and whatnot- she giggled to herself just thinking of it. As she took a bite of the muffin she glanced around the large, warm room once more. Something red and familiar caught her eye. Frowning, she swallowed and wandered closer to it. It was a quaffle. What was a quaffle doing down in the Kitchens? Unless it was part of the scavenger hunt, but she wasn't sure. Perhaps an errant chaser had left it down here or something. "Come look at this!" she called to her friend curiously.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking So Sneaky in the Kitchens with Jess
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ It's about time something interesting happened around here... ❞

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy nodded in agreement with Jess, taking another bite of her strudel as she did so. "Mm, yeah, you're right," she said, the words slightly muffled by the food in her mouth and the hand over to keep Jess from having to see her half-chewed food. She swallowed and flagged down an elf for a glass of pumpkin juice. "I figure, we'll need to look for something that seems out of place, right? Something that shouldn't be here..." She wandered off a bit, looking under tables and on shelves, trying to stay as much out of the elves way as possible, though of course they all graciously moved out of her way. She smiled a bit; she absolutely loved House-Elves. They were just the funniest, most wonderful little creatures... oh, the mischief she could get up to if she had one of her own. Ah, well. Her grandparents had one, but honestly she thought they'd free Gobber on their deathbeds to keep her mother from having any control over him.

spaceThe Ravenclaw smiled in amusement at Jess ordering the House-Elf not to help them. "No offense, guys," she said, noting that a couple's shoulders had slumped somewhat at the declaration. Apparently their desire to please extended to this. But, it would absolutely be cheating to ask them about it. It was their kitchen, after all, so if anything odd had happened, they would obviously know. Actually, they'd probably know about anything weird going on in the whole castle. Hm... Gypsy knew where she was heading first next time something weird happened. If anyone would have answers, it'd be them. But, at present, she didn't need their help... especially not after Jess called her over. The fifth year approached her friend, expression curious. "Quaffle in the kitchens, I'd say that's pretty weird," she said, picking it up and tossing it in the air a couple of times. Then, she held it out for Jess to see, turning it over. "Do you see, like, a note or something?" she asked. She didn't, but maybe she'd missed it.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

Item: Quaffle
Part of Erianthe's Scavenger Hunt
This item is a portkey. The image is linked to another location. You may not post there until the portkey is posted at the location.

The Quaffle began to glow and turn warm. It started to be dragged off to another place. Should anyone be curious enough to know where it leads, they would have to hold on tightly.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:50 pm

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh

Jess peered closely at the quaffle. Maybe there was something written on it? Something inside it? She ran a hand all over it, feeling for anything weird. But it seemed to just be a completely ordinary...wait, was it glowing? And warming up? Jess latched onto it with both hands to test what she seemed to be seeing, brown eyes widening as she felt it heat up under her hands. Nope, she was not imagining this. At the dragging sensation she was starting to feel, she gasped a little, and looked to Gypsy. It had to be what she thought it was, right? This was turning into an actual adventure! With actual magical travel! "Portkey," she said excitedly. "Make sure you're holding onto it, quick!"

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: 2027-2028 school year//I'm at: The Kitchens//Around: the house elves//Wearing: A Uniform to Look Sharp In

Veronica Kiss was still muttering obscenities under her breath as she made her way down the staircase that lead to the kitchens-and also the Hufflepuff common room, she was always fairly sure. She had never bothered much with investigating the exact whereabouts of common rooms because she had better things to do. But she learned where the kitchens were early on: the house elves if you stopped by could brew some really good coffee-strong and black and with some really good beans-whenever you stopped by. Granted they had that in the dining hall, but the dining hall wasn't always open. And so, Ronna had over the years turned the kitchen into her own personal coffee shop stop. And a strong cup-or two-or three of coffee was exactly what the Gryffindor needed. She was so frustrated that sitting down to a nice cup of something calming like coffee (and dammit coffee was calming-caffeine or no-despite whatever everyone claimed) . She tickled the pear and opened the door knob a bit more abruptly than usual and announced, "I need the strongest coffee you lot can brew. I want it so bloody dark that it isn't even called black anymore." She sighed and picked up a biscuit from one of the trays and sat dramatically down on top of one of the counters.

The house elves looked at her a bit strange before they quickly went off to brew coffee-they knew by now the stronger the coffee she asked for the more stressed she tended to be. Hell, she loved how sweet the house elves were. She'd have to send them a thank-you note and present whenever she graduated. Though what did you buy a house elf that they would actually like?

User Image

{{OoC}}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable in the Kitchens with Ronna
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft ❞

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy had released Jer's hand a while back in favor of picking up the pace and hurrying after Ronna, who was moving sort of quickly. Gypsy could tell the girl was seriously pissed... she sort of felt bad being so damned amused about it. But, come on! She'd called the professor a cow for Merlin's sake! That was simply not something that Gypsy had ever thought she'd see happen. If you'd told her when she'd gotten up that morning that Veronica Kiss, of all people, was going to swear at the professor, call her a cow, and basically stage a small-scale revolt culminating in three students walking out, she'd have said you were daft. Yeah, she knew that Ronna had little patience for people who didn't deserve the respect they expected from her, but she would've thought the Gryffindor would take it somewhat quietly, maybe voice her displeasure and then go complain to the headmaster after class or something. She never would've thought Ronna willing to take part in, let alone outright lead, such a show of rebellion. Honestly, the metamorphmagus was in awe of her. Thoroughly impressed... not to mention amused.

spaceShe followed the Gryffindor into the kitchens, almost amused at her request of the house-elves. A couple who hadn't immediately jumped to help Ronna noticed her own arrival, and immediately began asking what she'd like. She shrugged, simply stating, "Chocolate," figuring that they'd have something that fit that description, and then hopped up on the counter next to Ronna, a faint smirk on her face. "I seriously cannot get over the fact that you called her a cow," Gypsy chirped, probably coming off as a little too happy about this particular turn of events. But, she couldn't help it! It was just so damned funny! She pursed her lips, leaning back a bit, kicking her legs. "... So, given that you did, in fact, call her a cow, I'm guessing the seating chart wasn't the only issue at hand?" she asked after a pause, finally managing to sound serious, for once. Assigned seating might've been enough to get her to ditch, maybe even Jer, but Ronna? No way. That professor must've seriously rubbed the blonde the wrong way to get her to argue with her at all, let alone walk out. Gypsy had no problem with the fact that she'd hopped on the bandwagon after her and Jer, but she did want to know what exactly had set the other girl off.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

Quoted Dia in case she wanted to get in on this o3ob

mc2

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss

Dueling Club Leader
Muggleborn Witch

It is: 2027-2028 school year//I'm at: The Kitchens//Around: the house elves//Wearing: A Uniform to Look Sharp In

As Gypsy sat next to Ronna on the counter she narrowed her eyes at Gypsy as she chirped about Ronna calling the new potions professor a cow. "I could have called her a lot worse. I thought about it. And she deserved worse classifications," Ronna answered bluntly as a house elf stopped by tugging on the bottom of her mini skirt and holding up a cup of coffee that was tar black.

She glanced down at the house elf and took the cup and smiled and patted her on the head, "Do you know how much I love you little guys? It looks wonderful." The house elf squeaked at the pat and confession of affection and then ran off back to her typical work. Glancing back at Gypsy she took a long sip of the coffee and appreciating the smell just as much as the taste as she listened to Gypsy growing a bit more serious and stating that the seating chart wasn't the only issue at hand.

"Oh, do you really want to try to get into my head that much Miss Lovette?" Ronna said, taking another sip of her coffee before setting it down. "Actually, it is fairly boring and straight forward. I said more or less my issues with the woman. I don't respect authority who abuse their power. The seating chart wasn't an abuse of power-a bit sad being our ages, but not horrible. I mean muggle university classes do that sometimes and they tend to be adults... but the point deduction system is over harsh. Like I said, I've seen a student deck another student and get less points deducted than what she is proposing over fairly minor infractions of orders and rules. Basic criminology theory states the punishment must be worse than the crime, but if it is actually too harsh or severe encourages crime. Simple math, really."

She sighed and also added, "And I'm not there for her ******** entertainment. None of us are. She picked the wrong group to screw with. At least Jer and I know I have been fairly independent for a fairly long time. Jer well, is..." She paused and glanced at him with a raised brow, "well, we all know Jer isn't someone who hasn't had to be fairly mature with the cards dealt to him. And as for me, Dad would have allowed me to become an emancipated minor after he died if it wasn't for the fact England doesn't have that option. Instead I live with his-our-lawyer who basically lets me live as an emancipated minor just in the same flat. Tell, me how either of us should be treated like some object of amusement or how she has any nerve to talk down to us."

"We all did well enough to get into NEWT level Potions, I'm pretty sure we aren't morons, anyways, so we shouldn't be talked down as if we are," Ronna finished taking another sip of her coffee and falling silent.

User Image

{{OoC}}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer had entered and was immediately accosted by house elves asking for what he wanted. For someone that usually bent school rules, he actually didn't come down to the kitchens that often. He thought for a moment, wondering at what the house elves would have that he would want. Finally, he decided on one particular item in particular. "Butterbeer. I feel li' I could drink summa' stronger, bu' I don' think ya 'ave anythin' li' tha." After that, he settled over on the couter across from the two girls, causing a couple of house elves to squeak at him about the fact the counter had just been cleaned. He gave them a bit of a sheepish look and then focused on Ronna and Gypsy.

"I jus' can' figure on 'ow ya jus' lef' li' tha', Pearl. I woulda figured ya were gettin' ready ta really lay inta 'er, bu' then th' 'eads of 'ouses woulda been brough' in an' tha' prolly woulda been a mess. B'sides, if she wanted entertainmen', I coulda presented 'er wit' me old magic routine ta do i'. She din' need ta make us look li' monkeys or summa'." A house elf brought one over to him, and he thanked the elf before taking a sip. Right about now, he just wanted to forget the past however long with that professor. He'd never had issues like that in class, and he just shook his head.

He then looked over at Ronna when he recalled her whole statement about independence and cracked a grin.
                                                      "I doub' she woulda considered tha' me 'ole family 'appens ta 'ave an independent streak. An' I doub' she woulda been th' sor' ta 'elp ou' if she saw any of us in th' situations tha' led us ta be tha' way. No' wit' 'ow she was actin' in class. Li' I said, if she wanted entertainmen', she coulda jus' asked, instead of doin' wot she did." He took another sip of butterbeer and just settled a bit more on the counter. At this rate, he figured that he would have to study on his own for potions. Though, given his track record when it came to figuring things out, he had a good base to work from. The previous instructor had been pretty thorough in her instruction from last year. They'd manage, he figured, even if the three of them had to work on it all on their own.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: An' 'ere we are, I wonder 'ow long b'fore we ge' called inta our 'ead's offices fer this one...
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable in the Kitchens with Ronna
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft ❞

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy smiled widely when one of the house-elves brought her a slice of a chocolate pie, and another handed her a hot cocoa. God, she loved these little guys. She didn't say so, though, knowing that they tended to be caught off-guard by shows of affection from wizards. Ronna, apparently, either didn't know or didn't care, the Ravenclaw noted with amusement, watching the blonde pat the elf who'd brought her coffee on the head and express her affection. She shook her head lightly, taking a sip from the cocoa, noting it was exactly how she liked it. Gah, these little guys were the best.

spaceShe snickered lightly at Ronna's admonishment of her question, shrugging. "I dunno, I just figure you must've had a damn good reason for what you did. You're not like me, it takes a lot more to get you so riled up," she told the other girl, smiling lightly. Maybe that wasn't quite accurate... Ronna probably got riled up just as easily as she did. She was just better at behaving herself until there was a reasonable solution to the issue at hand than Gypsy was. Which, either way, the walk out was still equally baffling. She listened intently at the blonde's description of what'd happened before she'd arrived in the classroom, narrowing her eyes lightly. "Point deduction system? I didn't hear about it. Late, you know? Left my book in the dorm, had to go back for it. So, what exactly was the system, that it was so corrupt that you had to protest?" she asked, taking a bite of her pie, offering Jer a small wave when he sat across from them.

spaceThe comment about the professor's words, that they'd been amusing, pulled a scowl to he Ravenclaw's face. She nodded in agreement with Ronna. Honestly, she might've stayed in the classroom but for that. She wouldn't have sit with Kamenev, of course, hell would freeze over a thaw thrice over before she did that, but she might've stayed. Hearing a professor imply that they were nothing but a source of entertainment for her, though? Yeah, right. "What the ******** sort of teacher would've found that amusing, anyway? Three of her students were telling her off. Imagine how one of our other professors would've reacted... Hell, Tanna invited me to her wedding over the Summer, and if I'd spoken to her like that, she wouldn't have ******** laughed at it. She'd have given me detention. For a month. At least. Not to mention reporting me to Professor Amorocho." Yeah, she couldn't think of a single other professor in the school who would've thought that was ******** funny. They'd have been furious. Hell, even her batty Divination teacher wouldn't have taken that. She was pretty sure Professor Somerset would glare at the person and ask them to leave.

spaceShe ate about half of her pie while listening to Jer and Ronna, thinking that both of them were pretty much spot-on. Both of the had been pretty much adults for a lot longer than the professor would've thought. Gypsy was more than willing to admit that she was the immature one, hence her rather rude hand gesture as she'd taken off after the two of them. But even she wasn't so immature that she would take that professor's disrespect like that. She might act like a child sometimes, but she knew when to be serious... had she arrived sooner, she definitely would've had a lot more to say to the woman. As it was, she'd been more than happy to let the other two handle it while she showed her support. "She acted like she was going to intimidate us by saying we were amusing," she said after a long pause. "Like, 'oh, aren't you funny, talking to me like that. I'm so above you that it doesn't even offend me, in fact, I'm laughing.' It's a bullshit tactic... my grandmother uses it. ******** b***h." At this point, Gypsy wasn't really all that amused anymore. But, it wasn't like they had to worry about the b***h, right? "Whatever. I figure we don't need her. None of us are stupid, we can figure out how to pass our NEWTs next year without her. I say we take up occupancy in the Room of Requirement and use it to keep up with our studies. Have the class without her. We'll probably learn more that way anyway." Gypsy figured that even Ronna had to think that was a decent plan, right? Surely she wouldn't want to go back to that lesson. Gypsy herself probably wouldn't bother until there was a new professor. Or until Professor Amorocho made her. She wasn't going to defy her Head of House, after all... he actually deserved her respect. Even if he did have questionable taste in prefects.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

mc2

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss

Dueling Club Leader
Muggleborn Witch

Veronica smiled at Jer's and then Gypsy's input as she finished her coffee, she set it down on the counter, and in mere seconds another house elf had another full cup ready beside her. "My Dad, back when he was a Bobby in London, before he moved back to Hawkinge, when he was younger had to take anger management classes for like six months once because he used 'excessive force' in apprehending someone. I guess breaking someone's nose before handcuffing them was a bit much. I think the whole independent streak is pretty much a given for my family too. Mind you the guy did slice open my Dad's arm, so I don't quite fault him for punching the man." She shrugged picking up her coffee listening as Jer and Gypsy talked.

"Oh, it was fifteen points from your house for the first tardy, doubled for the ones there after and a detention," Ronna answered taking a sip as she explained the point system. "Come to think of it, she said she wouldn't tolerate childishness either-which makes her that much of a bloody hypocrite. Like I said, people have decked someone and gotten less points taken away."

She shrugged and set down her coffee and said, "Well, honestly I think Professor Dechering might find the students rebelling slightly amusing, but she would have handled it professionally and also her rules and requirements make sense. They are clear cut and fair. But I think she's only had any problems with the year below us but I don't know the details." She shrugged, "She still would have punished the person somehow. And I don't think she'd have tolerated the cursing well. And considering she's a metamorphagus you would know if you crossed the line-her eyes change color usually if she gets irked enough."

She sighed and swung her legs as Gypsy continued and pointed out the attitude was a bit like her grandmother and called the professor a b***h. And then suggested they study together and just use the room of requirement. "A study group sounds good. And I'm pretty sure to get me to set foot into that classroom with that woman again she either needs to give a formal apology and face repercussions and disciplinary action for her bullshit or someone is going to have to tie me up and carry me down there themselves. Hell, probably drug me, then tie me up, and then carry me down there. I'm not going willing that is for sure."

User Image
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Diamond Wales

{{OoC}}

Kitchens

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items