Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image"yup Brave little Girl." Said George. "So what did you like adopt her?"Asked George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at George. "No George, she didn't adopt her. She's like Lesean or Mizu, a kid who tags along with us and we take care of them." She said with a smile. "She's pretty brave for someone her age." she said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image

Alice was in Lala land, eating chips.

User Image

Tori nodded at George, conferming what Sarah said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image"Yeah I know" Said George. "gosh im gonna stop trying to joke around." Said George Smiling. "good to be with the closet thing i have to a family though." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon rolled his eyes at Jake's complaint. "How's your neck Claire?" he asked. He still didn't know exactly how that happened. All the he knew was that when they fought the lickers, she'd been grabbed.

Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John was starting to get bored. They were in a new place and there was a chance there were survivors, as well as more creatures trying to kill them. "Are we going to be doing anything soon? If not then I'm going to go scout around a bit," he said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Claire looked at Leon, "It stings a little, but it's just some bruises, it should be fine." She said. She didn't really like people worring over her too much.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image"im bored." Said George before he started to do some stretching before he started to do some excercises.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

"I know...so am I." Tori said to George.

User Image

Alice sighed, bored now, but happy. She laid down and yawned, taking a nap.  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:52 pm
User ImageGeorge Continued to do his work out and then started doing one handed push ups. "boredom and entertainment are hand in hand" Said George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 pm
Drake held dual handguns and had his assault rifle strapped with a shotgun as he headed out.He was still not sure of his past but he continued walking along the city avoiding the undead and killing them with a small knife when they got too close.He continued till he found a motorcycle and got on.He started it up and drove off but stopped as a kid win a white hooded jacket came up.He grinned as Drake looked away.He sat behind Drake and he continued driving off.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm
Several truck flew right pass by the group. Speeding like a bat out of hell as it has B.T.C.S logo on the side of the truck. One of the truck stop right beside the group and it was Sick who lower the window. Pointing at Chris"Hey Chris, come here for a second?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed and nodded. "I'm bored as hell right now." She said. "Heh, zombies are eating people and yet i'm bored." She mumbled to herself. Stranged how she talked of wanting a vacation, and yet here she was, bored. "I seriously feel like fighting or killing somthing right now." she said.

Sarah took out her combat knife and started to toss it up in the air, than catching it again. Tossing it, then catching it by the handle. Much like she did when she was bored at the hive with Wesker. Suddenly, when the blade was in mid-air, she felt a shoick of pain come from her right ear, and spread down her head.

She cried out at the pain. In her midst, the knife embedded itself into her palm. Straight. Blade coming out the other side of her hand. But she ignored it for the time being. Her hands shaking and she dropped to her knees. She screamed as the pain started to throb throughout her head and nerves

She screamed, "Damn it!" She swore. The tracker. It was acting up, and she didn't know why. But it wasn't good. Sarah didnt even bother with the knife stuck in her hand at the moment..

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked over at Sick and nodded. Then he heard Sarah scream and looked over. "s**t!" He swore, he saw Sydney go to her sister's aid then looked back at Sick. "Make this quick." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm
Drake rode down the block and stopped before the group."This kid tells me you know him." He smirked stitches seen down his face from when he was sliced in half."Well hello Sarah." Mike said pulling off his hood.He looked at her mindlessly as if controlled.Drake looked away."Didn't this kid die?" He started remembering and held his head from painful memories.Mike smirked."Fine I will take that then." He took Drakes assault rifle and aimed for Sarah.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm
"Bad timming but I make this quick. B.S.A.A recieve intel back at our H.Q. That they might be a Hive in Las Vegas. It's a long shot but when it comes down a a Hives intel, we never let it go. But here this might be of some used to you. Also B.S.A.A want any agents to tag along with us. Handing him a file full of picture and a man that he know quite well. A young B.T.C.S officer step out of the truck that had a medic symbol on his hat. Running toward Sarah but trip. Picking himself back up then rush over to her. "Miss are you ok?" Looking at the knife wound and put some dry proxide on her hand. Putting a little bit of water then pulled the knife out. Wiping off the blood and bandage. "Miss, miss tell me what happen?"  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff