Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The Arabic Revolt! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolt or peace?
  VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
  peace solves everything, give them some time to change.
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 am
It already changed the world a little. =)

Michael Jackson performing Thriller at the Resurrection? biggrin YA ALLAH!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 am
The_Pathan

O.o LOL???
Waaahh now there are more votes on ''Peace solves everything give them sum time'' wasn't 30 years enough? xD  

xxblood_princess_marinexx

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 am
The_Pathan

O.o LOL???
Waaahh now there are more votes on ''Peace solves everything give them sum time'' wasn't 30 years enough? xD

I agree he should go, he was an alright guy for twelve years, but then became a horrible leader for the last eighteen. It's time for that guy to go, but I'm just concerned that what will happen will end up like the catalyst of World War 1.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 am
The_Pathan

O.o LOL???

I know eh..plus you'd think since he is 83 he would just retire already!  

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm
InsanityIsReality
The_Pathan

O.o LOL???

Didn't he want to install his son as the new president too? Huh... That's not like somebody else that's been on the news...*cough*KIM JONG IL*cough* I think if he managed that, somehow, all the people living in Egypt would move until he left office for lack of any support whatsoever. Silly image, I know, but it came into my head that if you get a people angry enough with you, they would do something that drastic.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:44 pm
Silver Nephil
InsanityIsReality
The_Pathan

O.o LOL???

Didn't he want to install his son as the new president too? Huh... That's not like somebody else that's been on the news...*cough*KIM JONG IL*cough* I think if he managed that, somehow, all the people living in Egypt would move until he left office for lack of any support whatsoever. Silly image, I know, but it came into my head that if you get a people angry enough with you, they would do something that drastic.

I'm not a huder 100% sure but his son said that he wasn't planning on running for president..plus as the protests started he fled to England..  

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm
InsanityIsReality
Silver Nephil
InsanityIsReality
The_Pathan

O.o LOL???

I'm not a huder 100% sure but his son said that he wasn't planning on running for president..plus as the protests started he fled to England..

...*cracks up* Wow. Just wow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 pm
InsanityIsReality

*speechless*
it's been 10 days. neutral  

neko86

Aged Cat

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:25 am
Yes the son fled to England, but I think it's kind of sad, why don't they just kill the president instead of giving him pain?

It's horrible to rule so long, and to fail. He said that in his speech, and that he would not leave. So I guess death is the only option.

10 days? French revolution went for yeaaars.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 am
The_Pathan
Yes the son fled to England, but I think it's kind of sad, why don't they just kill the president instead of giving him pain?

It's horrible to rule so long, and to fail. He said that in his speech, and that he would not leave. So I guess death is the only option.

No, death is NOT the only option. Trust me on this one, you DO NOT want to see this turn out like the event that started World War I, it will mot be pretty at all. Ritual suicide, now that's a different thing, but assasination will just destabilize the entire country and the preverbial infection continues to spread to other countries. Sure, things will change, but I have a bad feeling this change will not be for the greater good.

pax vobiscum,
Lysander  

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:55 am
The_Pathan

Do you really wanna be the poor schmuck who brings the proverbial axe down on the neck of an eighty-three-year-old man, who by all rights should be sitting around his house watcing the telly or something instead of running a country? Killing him'll just put the tinder on the firestorm spark--his son would still be living, mind, and would he have to be assassinated too at the risk of his seeking revenge?

Well, seems the peaceful part of the protest's going down the can as it is, what with people fighting each other now. (Side note: Did anyone notice that the name of the square started with a T? Seems like squares with a name that starts with T don't have a good track record when it comes to protests.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 am
he killed enough people, death penalthy is fine.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:56 pm
The_Pathan
he killed enough people, death penalthy is fine.

Got record of this? I want you to produce hard evidence that he did. I will put you through the rigors of the SECULAR judicial system.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:39 am
What will it help?

Will he get penalthy?  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 am
Ohh, soz, he will die anyways in sum months. So why give penalthy when he will die?

Well congratulations, he's off. =) A new tyrant is on, wink  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces