Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:33 pm
The child's words touched the young vampire. He could feel the emotions within the child and felt strongly towards them. His experssion was distorted by the saddness he now felt. He understood the child. Understood him to a point. He placed a gentle hand on the child's back and began to rub it, much like that of a concerned father.
" Listen to me Kuroi," he began, his tone even, and unwavering." It is true that you would know us better...Know us on a level that most people would not... But there are ....past horrors that we, ourselves have never turely...recovered from." Quinn paused. His own thoughts began to wander onto the horrid time when he was first turned. he shuddered to think what the child would do, if he saw that.
Tears started to form in the vampires eyes."Believe me when i say that I, myself, am still recovering," his voice hoarse to even himself as the threat of tears crept to his throat," Still recovering from something that should've never of happened." His body gave one last shudder, so he could better regain his composer." And trust me little one," he said his voice less hoarse," When i say that i do indeed trust you. I trust you more than i trust even myself. I just don't want you hurt......By anyone... Including me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:16 pm
Kuroi looked down sadly at his words, "So am I really so important to you both? or am I just a doll? A play thing for your amusement... Thats why you won't bite me isn't it?" you notice the change in the child's logic, you feel dark magic at work around him then it vanished as his emotion spiked.

"I am just a doll to you... just a stupid doll!" he yeleld as he got up from the table then ran out the back way, he turned several corners while running just trying to escape while a shadow began looming nearby stalking the unsuspecting child.  

KanameKain

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:53 am
"Kuroi!' Quinn yelled after the child. He too stood up and left out the door. He ran in the direction of the child, finding it relatively easy to pick up on the childs, unique, aura signature.
Quinn stopped noticing the black pressence. " Kuroi come back!" He yelled towards him," Please Kuroi. We would never ever use you as a doll. You're important to us... Please come back." He stopped hoping the shadow would turn it's attention to him now. He glared at it, hating it fully." What are you," he whispered to it," And what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:11 am
Luciriah listened to Quinn and Kuroi without looking at either of them. She only looked up sharply as Kuroi yelled, stung by the fact that, after the first time she'd wanted to care for someone, it was looked upon like a cruel act - a selfish one of a predator toying with its prey.
When Kuroi ran from the tavern she was slower to react than Quinn, but when she found her legs she ran out the back door and tracked them round the opposite side.
She saw the shadow following and instead of stopping and joining Quinn she picked up her pace and silently sprinted further forward and round so she came out on the other side of it.
She stood silently, watching, trying to figure out what this thing was and why it wanted Kuroi - could it have something to do with the incedent earlier? Was it the reason Kuroi had arrived in the kitchen, bloody, afraid and barely alive?  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:38 pm
After a few more moments Kuroi slowed down regaining his senses completely. He stopped and looked around seeing Luciriah running toward him and a feeling of something else who was following. "Kuroi ran towards Luciriah a Demonic Figure holding a sword appeared from the ground behind the boy, slashing at the child's back, luckily because the boy tried to run to Luciriah he merely got a large slash mark across his back. Kuroi fell to the ground at Luciria's feet as the figure looked at them and spoke. "The last of his kind, a type of rare creature that can hurt our kind... I have no intention of fighting our kind so I will leave for now, but more will come for him..." he said, and with that he vanished into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:15 pm
Quinn ran to the other two, just as the creature left." What was that?" he asked, still quite mad at the demonic figure. He looked around to see if there was anything else about, sencing nothing, he relaxed and looked at Kuroi.
"Are you alright," he asked before seeing the slash on the child's back.His eyes grew wide with obviouse concern." Kuroi..." He said softly kneeling down to get a better look."Did that creature do this?..Because if he did....I won't let it happen again." A temper in him flared. He stood up and looked away so he wouldn't show his temper infront of the boy. He clenched his fist feeling helpless, for he knew if that person was to return...Quinn would have no chance in fighting him.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:04 am
Luciriah dropped to her knees and held the child up. "Kuroi!" she said with concern. She looked at the cut across his back and then at the place the thing had disappeared to. "Are you alright?" she asked him, not sure how deep or serious the wound really was.
She didn't know if Quinn had heard what the thing had said, because she had and it troubled her. It hadn't wanted to fight its own kind, so that thing...it had been another vampire. But...what had he meant by "a rare creature that can hurt our kind." Was kuroi really capable of harming them, possibly killing them?
She spoke softly to Kuroi, "That was a vampire...what...what are you able to do to us?" there was a slight tone of fear in her voice that she hadn't been able to keep back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:38 am
The wound was only minor very little blood dripping from it. He held onto Luciriah and was trembling, he spoke in a scared manner, "I don't know, I don't remember anything..."  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:02 am
"How is that possible? How can you not remember?!" she was getting a bit freaked out by the whole thing now. If the vampire could erase memories its something she'd never heard of before.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:22 pm
Kuroi looked at her and started crying softly, "I don't know... I don't remember anything before you and Quinn found me... even now I can barely remember that... I remember being scared... then you and Quinn took care of me..." he said as he continued to cry.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:10 am
A tear rolled down Luciriah's cheek as she pulled the child into a close hug - now not only was she scared for him, but now slightly scared of him. And she didn't like that feeling.
"Maybe we should get out of here. Back to the tavern maybe?" she suggested, hastily wiping the tear and hoping no one saw.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:34 pm
Through the doors came a slender figure. Shyly, she eased by the front counters, tables, and consumers. Heading towards the back, her heels clicked briskly. Long, silky onyx hair wisped about her shoulders while tied in a white bow. She took a seat the farthest corner of the tavern. Smoothing her skirt, the girl sighed softly. Aside from the commotion opposite her, it was somewhat pleasent here. Untieing her bow, the locks flowed around her shoulders. Running her fingers through it slowly, she toyed with the small cut of cloth, not paying much attention to anything else around.  

x0TaintedXFate0x

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:00 pm
Quinn saw the tears, stund for a moment by everything." Come on, lets go back," he said calmly kneeling beside the both of them." Lets just all calm down. And try to figur ethings out there. Okay?" He gave a smile hoping to calm the other two.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:07 am
Kuroi still held closely to Luciriah as he was trying to get back to the Tavern, he awited on Luciriah quietly. His eyes and body were deeply shaken by the ordeal and he was unsure as to what was going to happen to him, he could tell that Luciriah was feeling a little frightened of him and it was making him more upset looking by the moment.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:27 am
Luciriah walked back silently, not looking at anyone or anything further than her feet. She was confused and worried. She was beginning to really think about what she was doing - she'd just decided to look after a child she knew nothing about. Now it seemed she was looking after someone with the potential to kill her, and it worried her to say the least. If Kuroi did anything to another vampire other than her, what would the other vampires do to her for helping him to live? Her mind filled with questions but she shook them away.
Kuroi was honest and innocent -as far as he was letting on- and didn't realise or want to do the things the mysterious vampire had accused him of. And when it came down to it, should she really be believing this weirdo who'd just appeared out of nowhere? She didn't think so.
But arguments kept leaping up on both sides. The last time she'd felt so confused and flustered was many many years ago, and she was debating whether to stay or go.
She sat back in their seats in the bar on autopilot and took a large gulp from her forgotten drink. And hadn't she made a decision simply by doing that? By coming back and sitting with Kuroi and Quinn she'd subconsciously decided to stick with them.
The accusatory, questioning part of her was forced down for the time being, and she gave a weak smile. She wanted to find out the truth, but she wanted to do it her own way, and with the others so they could find out together.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff