Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle's Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:06 am
Luciriah noted the mark and hoped Quinn wouldn't be too tempted by the blood, as she remembered he was still hungry. "Of course." she replied to his question. She dreaded to think about the creature who had drunk the child's blood, it would be immensely powerful and be capable of causing immeasurable harm.

((do you want to carry on the RP there now? Its near the top of the list in the Member's Personal Rooms subforum))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:18 am
(I'm not sure if we can...I hope so...But yeah that wouild be a good idea.^^)
Quinn smiled and picked the boy up in his arms. He hoped the bleeding would soon stop, because his hunger was again rising. He tried his best to ignore the fact that the boy's blood could make him powerful. He wanted to be stronger..But not with the blood of a child. 'Never,' he thought strictly to keep his hunger at bay.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:40 am
She watched him trying to fight his hunger, and admired how he was able to control himself. Most vamps didn't have that sort of restraint.

((better not if Kuroi isn't here to agree. Actually maybe we shouldn't - the kitchen would be left empty O_O ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:51 pm
((Doesn't matter to me if we choose to go or stay here, I just like to RP ^^))

The child looked distressed in his unconsious state, his eyes disturbed by the scenes of his past. His skin was growing more pale every few moments from the lack of blood flowing throguh his small and weak system as he muttered in a low tone, "Mommy... no... mommy..." as he muttered this a small tear ran escaped his eyes and ran down his cheek.  

KanameKain

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:18 pm
(hmmm so then it's up to us....Umm *shrugs* we could stay here and say it's in your room...Ah but it doesn't have the same affect if we're actually there...*shrugs* i dunno what do you think?)
Quinn looked on at the child in utter concern as the boy grew paler. " I can't use my blood again..I'd need more afterwards," He explained to Luciriah,"....ah... we have to do something....Otherwise ....Otherwise i'll have to turn him..." He shuddered at the suggestion, but in truth there wasen't much time left for the child." We have to do something soon." He held on to the child tightly. He couldn't stand to see someone so young die like this. But he knew that having a vampire child wouldn't be a good thing either."....I hate feeling so helpless," He cursed under his breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:06 am
"The problem with vampires," Luciriah said, "Is that they forget how normal people treat bleeding wounds."
She searched through the cupboards quickly, and retrieved tea-towels and other cloths. She tore them into strips and tied them around the child's cuts. "They'll slow the bleeding for a while." she said.
She gently wiped her hand across his face, brushing the tear away, hoping he'd regain consciousness and tell her and Quinn what had happened. "If theres no other alternatives we could always stitch his wounds closed." she said, not really liking the thought of that idea. If he woke up and found needles in him he might freak out.

((lets just stay here, we're happy and settled in ^^ ))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:48 pm
(sounds good.)
"....I know how to stitch up wounds.......Almost like a doctor..Problem is..I don't want to stick a needle in this poor kid,"Quinn stated looking at the child in his arms." That's all we need is him waking when we're right in the middle of stitching him up...That and it will sting like mad.... .And we need the needle sterilized properly.......It's almost too risky..But we're running out of options...... Do you have surgical needles and thread in your room?" Quinn stated. At this point moving the child would only cause him to bleed more and Quinn knew that." If you have any sort of needle and thread then we can go about stiching the wounds.... I ... I just hope the kid doesn't wake up during it....... "Quinn looked from the child in his arms to Luciriah. THe blood was indeed slowing but there was still alot of blood he already lost." What do we do about all his need of blood. Once he stitched up.....things will be fine....But he still needs blood in his body."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:18 am
The small elven child was twitching slightly as he was bandaged up, the blood he had already lost seemed to be still enough for him to survive however the child would require alot of rest. The bandages did inded slow the blood flwoing out of his body and in most areas stopped it completely. Kuroi still seeemd to need soemthing done to close up the larger wounds on him, the bandages were fine in the meantime but he will require those external wounds closed within the next short while otherwise the child would die.

((It's all good ^^ Um... I have no clue when you two come on but I only check this once everyday or two, i'll check back again later today so it will give me a better idea as to how often I should post.))  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:51 am
"Ahhhh no! I don't!" she swore colourfully. "Okay...I bought us a bit of time with the bandages." she said to herself, thinking out loud. "Quinn, what were you gonna do before he got scared?" she asked, hoping he could still do whatever it was.
Luciriah was normally calm and uncaring towards people because she'd shut herself off from them for so long, but seeing a child in this state was making her angry - having been sired as a child herself she was aware of the hardship, although she hadn't been this young and hadn't been in a situation like this. She wanted to help this kid and the situation was getting desperate.

((I post once a day here))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:51 pm
(i try to post as much as i can...But with work and everything here at home it's pretty tough.)
Quinn looked at Luciriah and explained," I was going to heal him with my own blood.. You see with my blood on the wound..It will heal...But i don't have much blood to give....I'd need more before all of the were fully healed." He looked around in a panic. THere had to be something they could use in the kitchen. But time was running out.".... It might work though.....It's the only option we really have....BUt....i'll be damn near to a blood lust again if i do," Quinn was stricken with indecision and painc. If only there was more time!  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:07 am
Kuroi stopped moving, his heartbeat steadily decreasing his body was trying to produce more blood but the wounds were taking too much of it out of his body. His time seemed to be soon coming to an end, his body seemingly struggling to remain alive. You could feel the child's flesh and bones starting to die as the time slowed to a snails pace.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:44 am
Luciriah acted on impulse. She grabbed the knife again and slit her wrist for the second time that day.
"Drink and heal." she said to Quinn, not even wincing at the pain, it was too familiar.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:30 pm
Quinn eyes grew wide, as he instinctively lacted onto Luciriah's wrist. He started to drink. He then streched out his arm to grab the knife Luciriah used to slice open his own wirst and pour his blood onto the child's wounds. THe wounds gradually healed in a matter of precioius minutes that would've ment the child's imminent death. He took gulps of the blood as needed, almost straining to see where the largest wounds lay so he could heal them without missing the wound totally.'please live,' he said strongly inside of his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:15 am
She gave a slight smile as the wounds started to heal.
Luciriah gripped on to the counter as she started to feel dizzy. Was this how humans felt as you drained them of blood? She should be okay though, she was stronger than a human.

((I've got to visit a family member and so I'll be gone for 3 days. Have fun without me! I'll be back sometime on Thursday. ^^ ))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:28 am
The child's wounds closed up preventing any further blood loss, as a little more time passed his face began to get less pale and back to it's elvish green color. The child moved slightly for the first time in a little while, a small chain ncklace fell out of his pocket, "Kuroi" was written on it. The small elven child seemed to be improving as time passed and seemed to need alot of rest in order to fully recover.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff