muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:56 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
Luciriah
"Is that true?" she asked Eric, seeing him try to leave.

He freezes abrubtly and stammers. "Oh I, um, I-I have no idea..."
what about that village I've heard about? surly you know were it is *plucks at your sleeve edging toward the door*

"I've heard of it, but I'm not sure where it is..."
maybe you could tell her in wich direction to go looking *looks at her nervously and starts tugging on your arm, edging faster toward the door*

Whispers frntically, "You think just because I'm human, I know where other humans are? I don't know where the village is"
*wispers back* well me neather. and I'm nearly as human as you are right now *pulls you out the door and shuts it behind us*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:57 am
Luciriah
"Village. Where?" she demanded simply.

"I don't know. It's somewhere near the castle." He shrugged sheepishly.  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:59 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
what about that village I've heard about? surly you know were it is *plucks at your sleeve edging toward the door*

maybe you could tell her in wich direction to go looking *looks at her nervously and starts tugging on your arm, edging faster toward the door*

Whispers frntically, "You think just because I'm human, I know where other humans are? I don't know where the village is"
*wispers back* well me neather. and I'm nearly as human as you are right now *pulls you out the door and shuts it behind us*

Sighs in relief in the corridor.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:00 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

*sighs in relief as well* now were do we go?  

muletothefoxxes

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:01 am
"Okay." she said and headed towards the door, but before she left she stopped and turned to face them both.
"I'm sorry, hopefully we'll meet again when I'm not in such a bad mood. And Eric..." she smirked at him, "If I find myself in this situation again you'll be the first person I come to for a drink."
Her increased hearing abilities had allowed her to hear the whole of the whispered conversation. With a small wave over her shoulder she left the Dining room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:08 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

"I'm not sure. she left though. You owe me one."  

silent_eric

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:10 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

you never made me food after making me throw up... *hopes that it'll suit, knowing if it doesn't there'll be no way I can pay you back*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:11 am
Luciriah
"Okay." she said and headed towards the door, but before she left she stopped and turned to face them both.
"I'm sorry, hopefully we'll meet again when I'm not in such a bad mood. And Eric..." she smirked at him, "If I find myself in this situation again you'll be the first person I come to for a drink."
Her increased hearing abilities had allowed her to hear the whole of the whispered conversation. With a small wave over her shoulder she left the Dining room.

Shudders.  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:12 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

you never made me food after making me throw up... *hopes that it'll suit, knowing if it doesn't there'll be no way I can pay you back*

"Oh.... I forgot about that...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:14 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

yeah... when do you think our friends will show up? ...I really miss every one...  

muletothefoxxes

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:17 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

yeah... when do you think our friends will show up? ...I really miss every one...

Which friends?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:19 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

Which friends?
you know mommy, daddy, miko's kids...  

muletothefoxxes

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:22 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

Which friends?

They don't cme here very often anymore...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:24 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

Which friends?

*sighs* why not? nadine's is over run...and mommy hasn't fineshed setting up the new place...  

muletothefoxxes

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:27 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

Which friends?

*sighs* why not? nadine's is over run...and mommy hasn't fineshed setting up the new place...

I don't know. Maybe they have forgotten...  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff