Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:14 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
*Asmodeus walks at an even gentle pase.He currently maintains the form of a white male, 5'10'', with long black hair, a black gotee, and firey red eyes. As he walks his staff that is in his right hand becomes noticble, the red jewel in the core of the satanic pentogram on the staff glowing a crimson red*

Kythri was sitting in a tree, watching him walk closer to where she was as her she brushhed her long black hair behind her ear. A slight grin curved on her face as she stared at him with dark colored eyes. Then Kythri noticed something shinning from his staff.
"Nice gem you got there."
*Something about him says there's more to him then meets the eye.*Mortal, or something else? *A wolf bounds at him and suddenly drops dead when caught in Asmodeus' gaze*

She slightly laughed, amazed by his power. "I am a vampire. So what are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:27 pm
She jumped down from the tree, leaning against the trunk. She eyed him up and down as a smirk curved on her face.
"Not bad. I like it. Might you need any servants, my lord.  

Kuro Neko Iris

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:29 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
She jumped down from the tree, leaning against the trunk. She eyed him up and down as a smirk curved on her face.
*Looks at you with his firey eyes*I have enough servants and minions to last for all eternity, i do not require anymore

She slightly pouted and softly sighed.
"Oh poop. I was hoping to serve someone as powerful as you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:34 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
*Looks at you with his firey eyes*I have enough servants and minions to last for all eternity, i do not require anymore

*You feel an invisible force of negative energy contact you*You dont seem very evil
A shrieve runs down her body, giving her a pleasant feeling. Really? Well how evil to think I am?"  

Kuro Neko Iris

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:43 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris

*You feel an invisible force of negative energy contact you*You dont seem very evil
A shrieve runs down her body, giving her a pleasant feeling. Really? Well how evil to think I am?"
*You get the feeling that he is threatening to use his ability to steal souls effortlessly which gives kills the creature or person and gives him control of thier body*I dont think you are in any way shape or form
She laughed, staring at him with a grin on her face. I can be evil, but I can also be fun. It all depends on the person."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:54 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris

*You get the feeling that he is threatening to use his ability to steal souls effortlessly which gives kills the creature or person and gives him control of thier body*I dont think you are in any way shape or form
She laughed, staring at him with a grin on her face. I can be evil, but I can also be fun. It all depends on the person."
I am the surpreme evil, so your nothing but a goody-good to me
She laughed, nodding her head. I suppose you are right. Compared to you, I am nothing more than an ant." Slowly she pushed of the tree, slowly walking towards him. "But maybe you could train me to be evil."  

Kuro Neko Iris

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:05 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
She laughed, nodding her head. I suppose you are right. Compared to you, I am nothing more than an ant." Slowly she pushed of the tree, slowly walking towards him. "But maybe you could train me to be evil."
*The energy seems to dissapear*Why in the 9 hells would i bother doing that for a surface dweller?
Because I can serve you through these lands. I know how these slims work. I can help you while I satify my lust for blood." She moved a bit closer to him, only stand a foot away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:13 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
*The energy seems to dissapear*Why in the 9 hells would i bother doing that for a surface dweller?
Because I can serve you through these lands. I know how these slims work. I can help you while I satify my lust for blood." She moved a bit closer to him, only stand a foot away from him.
Most help you'll get from me is a referance to Kiyoshi Katanawa who dwells mostly in a place known as Vampire Haven
"Vampire Haven huh? And what can this Kiyoshi do for me?" She ran her fingers through her hair, waiting for his answer.  

Kuro Neko Iris

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces