Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Closed go to new post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm
Dance in the dark1
darn it all the good ones are gone >_< Is there any chance you can make a Mistress who is Bi and i will give you one of my slave girls?

i can but i would need to see the slave profile and i can try  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:39 am
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1
darn it all the good ones are gone >_< Is there any chance you can make a Mistress who is Bi and i will give you one of my slave girls?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21212505#299734673

There are 3 girls the first 3 girls but only two are Bi so you can pick which ones you want out the too then get back to me in a Pm maybe o.o?  

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 am
Dance in the dark1
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1

There are 3 girls the first 3 girls but only two are Bi so you can pick which ones you want out the too then get back to me in a Pm maybe o.o?

well you can choose which one you want to be taken and i will start the profile for him then  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 am
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1

well you can choose which one you want to be taken and i will start the profile for him then

Ahh can i please have a girl maybe o-o? a boy is good o.o it is up to you and i was thinking that i would give you the elf girl?  

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:47 pm
Dance in the dark1
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1

Ahh can i please have a girl maybe o-o? a boy is good o.o it is up to you and i was thinking that i would give you the elf girl?

alright i will make one for her. i'm make both a girl and boy then you can choose which one you like the best  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:09 pm
Dance in the dark1
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:49 pm
Darn that is a hard one >_< they're both good.... Alright Tristan will be good. Do i Deliver the girl or will he pick her up from the slave market?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:54 pm
Dance in the dark1
Darn that is a hard one >_< they're both good.... Alright Tristan will be good. Do i Deliver the girl or will he pick her up from the slave market?

Well i'll set the house up and he will pick her up  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:01 pm
oki doki i will go make a set for her in the slave market o:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:05 pm
Name: Natalie Morewena
Race: Demon
Master or Mistress: Mistress
Orientation: Bi
Bio: Natalie has been around the world a couple of times, since she was sent to earth to cause pain and suffering. But after a few centurays of causeing pain, she gave up on that and began to live in England. Once there she started to have slaves but all ran away fearing the legends of demons are true. Now she searches the streets for a slave who will stay with her and not fear the legends.
seme, uke,or seke? seme
Anything else relevant:Will punish her slaves if necceasry
Picture: User Image

Name: Tristan West
Race: Fallen angel
Master or Mistress: Master
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Tristan at the age of 19 on his apperance was sent to down becasue he had helped his friend visit a girl below the sky. Since his time on earth he has been scared and hideing his emotions from everyone he meets. Once in a while he lets them out but he punishes himself for showing them by staying inside his room for days. Now he hopes to find a slave who can help him stop doing that, and someone who might help him find a way to show his emotions again.
seme, uke,or seke? seke
Anything else relevant: he is very shy and loves to hunt
Slave : Skyema  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:12 pm
sleeping is for dreaming
Name: Natalie Morewena
Race: Demon
Master or Mistress: Mistress
Bio: Natalie has been around the world a couple of times, since she was sent to earth to cause pain and suffering. But after a few centurays of causeing pain, she gave up on that and began to live in England. Once there she started to have slaves but all ran away fearing the legends of demons are true. Now she searches the streets for a slave who will stay with her and not fear the legends.
seme, uke,or seke? seme
Anything else relevant:Will punish her slaves if necceasry

Name: Tristan West
Race: Fallen angel
Master or Mistress: Master
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Tristan at the age of 19 on his apperance was sent to down becasue he had helped his friend visit a girl below the sky. Since his time on earth he has been scared and hideing his emotions from everyone he meets. Once in a while he lets them out but he punishes himself for showing them by staying inside his room for days. Now he hopes to find a slave who can help him stop doing that, and someone who might help him find a way to show his emotions again.
seme, uke,or seke? seke
Anything else relevant: he is very shy and loves to hunt
Slave : Skyema

User Image

Name: Skyema (Nick name sky)
Breed: Earth elf
Bio: Skyema is very feisty and not to kind ( through sometimes she can be kind) you don't really wanna get on her bad side.. She has a bit of a sercet she is bi >//<.. Skyema was born is the elf-lands.. she was born to be a guard but ran away because she wanted freedom but then she ended up getting captured when she was sleeping one night and was brought to the slave market.  
Master profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff