Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Sovasu, Kitsune (nogitsune) - Ready Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:39 pm
oh wow four pages  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 pm
bringing up, will check over quest for more info if needed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:56 pm
bump  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 am
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm
Geez, I really neglected my quest OTZ  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:39 pm
Time to re-vamp my quest to get some crits  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 am
Read over your character a few times.

I think you've done a good job explaining his past and his personality and I think enough people have touched on that subject going threw and reading peoples crits so I'll leave those be mostly.

I will warn that such a closed off character can be very hard to pull off icly because it gets hard to start to think of excuses why they would interact with so and so and what not. Antisocial isn't impossible but I know from experience I struggled a bit in the beginning trying to think of reasons why my own antisocial character would interact with others.

I like that you have a preference at least though with shape shifters and animal esc students over the more humanoid reapers. That seems like it helps with interaction.

I guess my biggest question threw all my rambles is; Why does he prefer animal characters more so then the more human esc reapers?

ALSO detention in this school is not at all like detention in other schools typically. I can understand not thinking much of a period of time where you sit and do home work quietly but a lot of the times I imagine that is not the case with most detentions. Think more of the world of harry potter ~ Its more inventive and magical then that. I guess what I'm trying to say here is the attitude you have down makes sense for a human world but this is halloween. If his attitude is like that towards the more inventive detentions then you have a bit of a problem. That just makes me think of monty python and the holy grail with the black knight getting his leg cut off and being like 'tis only a flesh wound' when really its not : D

Though there are some detentions that are silly and fun too. ~ Which I suppose the attitude could apply to that ~  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 pm
Thank you, Chobi!
I can explain the concept on why he's closer to animal characters instead of the humanoids.

And OMG ear twitching action!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:52 am
bump  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:49 am
never not bumping up  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:01 pm
up  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 pm
Revamped and ready for people  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:06 am
[00:41] frezir: The night air was cold, crisp, and silent with the exception on a light breeze stirring up the fallen leaves. Winter had arrived at last. Spring, summer, and fall had pass without noticing the change. A young student was sitting up top on a close by tree near the gymnasium. He was classified as a demon, a kitsune of red and black to be exact. His mismatched eyes stared up at the starry sky, gazing at it's infinant beauty."Peaceful, silent, and cold..." He whispered as his long red and black hair picked up from the breeze. It was long with extremely choppy layers all over. The tips were black, just like his ears and long tail from behind.

[00:47] Nyx: Night: /sighing as he had to break free from the many of his cuddle buddies, this night had been spent well with his friend LW and her bed of pillows. Sadly the from Monster dorm to Ghost dorm left a lot wanting and the little cat wanted more company/..../he smelt the kitsune before he saw him but just in case...he stayed underneath the tree and newed up at the boy/ Mew...I mean Hello up there!

[00:50] frezir: Sovasu: /His right ear twitched at the sound of a voice close by.It came from below him, well the tree to be completely correct. He blinked then looked down after his tail gave a curious twitch. A few black tribal markings could be seen along his cheek bones/ Hello down there... /He replied as he watched the cat like male/

[01:00] Nyx: Night: /tail flicked at the kitsune before he shielded his eyes and grinned/ Sup up there? Enjoying a night view there buddy? /oh he wanted to climb up in the tree and sit there too, one of his favorite places was in a tree/

[01:01] frezir: Sovasu: /nodding as he agreed to the true question the cat had asked/ "It's a thing I do nightly. I feel close to the moon at this time. It gives me a peace of mind as well." /A smile grew on his face then his tail flickered once more./ "Care to join me?" /Asking as he motioned for him to climb up and take a seat next to him. He felt comfortable around this older student, even though they were both of the animal-humanoid variation./  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:26 pm
Revamping everything!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers