Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida Hive ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm
"gladly angel" he forms his claws and rushes at her at full speed. he swipes at her midsection to cleave her in half.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:32 pm
Jericho s eyes widened as he spat up blood " I came because i love you " He said walking back away from her slowly his wounds healed  

shikamaru xxx temari

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:42 pm
Talia deflected the attack with her fan, the hard metal screeching and sparks flying. "Not bad, but not good either." She said with a smirk, the glow in her eyes brighter now as she knocked him back. She was giving into a transformation. Her skin, hair and clothes turned black and her hair had purple electricity flowing in it. "Die..." She said as she commanded a tentacle that formed underground to shoot up around Nathan and explode into a burst of electricity.

[[i love my transformations lol]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 pm
Nathan was consumed in the explosion. their was smoke everywhere. "you know i like you you gout spunk" he said from inside the smike. well if your going to transform then why dont i change into something more comfortable." as the smoke cleared. he was crouched in his armored state his sword arm crossed in front of him. he breathes out some steam and looks up at her. "here i come" he rushes her a twice the speed and goes fore a shoulder block.

User Image  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Sarah's eyes widened slightly. "Well, i don't know if you knew, but i'm engaged." She said. "And no offense...but you're no Zandre." She said to him. Sarah aimed at him again. "Now...are you going to leave?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:06 am
~Talia~
`Perfect Weapon`

Talia grinned and formed a protective cocoon of tendrils at the last second. "Here's to the perfect weapon..." she said softly, forming a massive lotus flower from the tendrils around her. The 'petals' shot out in every direction, exploding when the came into contact with something. The area became engulfed with electricity, and several buildings collapsed. She was losing control of her form. Talia grinned as she rushed recklessly toward Nathan, her intentions deadly as she began her assault. If she was not stopped she could easily lose herself fully and become nothing more than another mindless beast.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

R a M

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 pm
nathan grabs a car and throws it at her. he watches it hurtle toward her and then charges after it. it crashes and skids toward her and he shoulders into it turning it into a shield/battering ram.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 pm
Jericho looked at her and said " I love you and i m not gonna let you throw youre life away " He said keeping his gun away from her  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him. "I'm not...throwing my life away." Sure she was with the enemy now, but she had a life, for now anyways. "If i leave with you, i'm as good as dead."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 pm
Jericho couldn't think of anything else to do so he kissed her on the cheek " If you don't come with me i m as good as dead i would rather die than lose you "  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

Sarah pushed him away. "I am sick of all this 'i love you' crap." She protested. " Sorry but...i don't love you. You're a nice guy and all but you souldn't be wasting your time here." She said. Really annoyed by this. Sure it was sweet but she didn't love him.She loved Zandre. "Just go so you don't get killed."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:57 pm
Jericho looked into her eyes " Not in a million years "  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "Have it your way." She said. Walking closer to Jericho. As soon as she got close to him she threw a fist up at his face and then ducked behind him, using the gun and hit him hard in the back of the head with it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Sarah had knocked out Jericho and sighed. At least she wasn't going to have to kill the annoying b*****d. She looked at Nathan and Talia fighting. She growled and walked over. Seeing her transform, she saw Nathan use a car as a battering ram. She quickly got behind Nathan, wrapping an arm around his neck silently and pulling him back away. "Nathan," She growled. "Go away." She warned. "Just go, i don't want any trouble alright." She said, pulling tighter, he could probably break free from her grip, but atleast she did somthing to stop this fight. And she knew Wesker was still standing by, probably just observing their actions.

Her eyes darted to Talia, who was nearly a mindless beast. Who needed to be stopped, the car would work as a distraction for now while she dealt with Nathan. Sarah continued to pull Nathan back. "I'm sorry about this." She whispered in his ear before moving her hands. She yanked them opposite ways when her hands were on his neck. Then letting his body drop when she'd snapped his neck. Obviously, like herself, he would heal, he had uroburos in him she remembered, and that would not die as easily as this. Sarah sighed, it hurt to do that to him, he was a good friend.

And wesker was right. This is a 'one man for themselves' type of world. Him being here was ruining her own chances of survival. But she wouldn't let him die. Sarah stepped away from him, there were no zombies in sight for a while, and jericho could help him when he woke up. Sarah turned to Wesker, then looked at Talia. "Come on. He's delt with now let's just get going." She said to them. Not wanting to stay here any longer..

(EDITED)  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:02 am
Jericho was knocked out cold laying on the floor  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers