Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:44 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John laid down on the ground once the gate was closed. He closed his eyes and sighed. The electricity still crackled through his fur. He fell over, laying on his side. He wasn't tired, but he had to calm himself down so he could stop the electricity from pulsing through his fur. He lifted his head and started to lick one of the wounds that the zombies had given him.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:49 pm
In the whole ordeal, Aeron didn't quite run, but also didn't walk as he took the time to aim his pistol and fire at random zombies vital pioints. He was by far the last person to meet up with the group's destination, since the drug he had previosly tooken numbed his fear settings along with some of his speed. "Maybe the horde isn't as big as we think, we can kill them all and retreat to a safety with little or no aggro!" Aeron chimed as he studied the group of zombie who really want to pass the mutated wolf dog thing that tried to hold the horde from blitzkriging them.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 pm
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris looked at Aeron. He shook his head. "We should rest here while we can. Plus, this place is big, it probably has a good view of the city so we can plan out where we're going next." Chris said and popped his neck. Chris turned to walk next to Claire, who had returned to John's side. "You alright?" Chris asked. Studying the electricity in his fur. Claire was by John, looking at his wounds, but carefull not to touch because he was still conducting electricity.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:46 pm
The effects of the drug was wearing off as Aeron's mobility went back to normal. He let out a tired yawn and stretched his muscles and joints before giving his input. "I'll check the hotel for things we can use or abuse, hehe." He gave a slight smile and chuckle and then went throughout the vacant hallways and rooms to search for the things. Even if he were to go by himself he had a good shot of getting the best for himself and giving the other what he didn't want or need.

He scavenged like a raccoon through the dark first floor and gave it the ol looksy loo. It could actually still have some stubborn infected in the rooms and although he could more than easily dismantle one or a small group by himself granted they weren't too far gone. with each passing room his checked on the first floor, he would kick the door in and turned on a single light in the room as best he could. Some rooms had refrigators with food in them, others had luxuries, a few had some tool to help one get around, and there was even a few vending machines and the gym and water facilitys where located there.  

Heirozizzle

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John's eyes flicked to Chris for a moment. He paused long enough to speak "I've had worse. I'll be fine," he said. He went back to licking the blood from his fur and cleaning his wounds. He normally didn't do this, but his wolf instincts were taking over. He looked at Claire. She seemed to know better than to touch him right now, so he didn't feel the need to warn her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Chris nodded as Aeron walked off. He thought about going to give him backup, but Sydney volunteered already. She ran off quickly and followed Aeron. Using his scent to find him, back in the hotel she came up behind him. "Finally found you." And she exhaled. "You shouldn't just run off like that without backup." She commented.

Chris was by the gates, he heard John's answer and nodded. With that form, he wouldn't doubt he'd been through worse. Chris sighed, turning back to them. "The gate should hold up for a while. It's strong and it's locked. We could stay here tonight if there isn't any infected in the hotel." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John got up and turned around, then laid down on his other side. He started licking his fur again. While doing this, he was cleaning the wounds, but at the same time, he was brushing away the electricity. "As long as they don't manage to break down the fence some time in the night, we'll be fine there," he said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Chris walked over and leaned on a pillar near then and nodded. He yawned. "Alright." He said and popped his neck. "Let's just hope we can get a night's sleep here." He said.

Claire looked at John as he was licking his fur. "Are you getting used to doing that?" She asked. He acted so much like an actual wolf now. "Because you're acting like any regular wolf except for when you talk." She said with a smile. That's when Chris interuppted her. "What, is he going to be your new pet now Claire?" He said with a smirk and a laugh. Claire rolled her eyes. "Shut up Chris," Chris chuckled.

He put his hand on his chest. "So, Claire, how's your wounds holding up?" He asked. Claire rolled her eyes. "Chris, that was months ago. I'm fine now. What about you huh? You really took quite a few beatings." Chris grunted. "Hey what am i compared to a bunch of super human infectees?" He asked. Though he did survive all this time, and he almost managed to kill Wesker before. "You're just mad because you lost to Zandre's sister." Claire smirked and laughed. Chris shot a glare at her.

"Again, super human infectee. I'm just human." He shrugged. "Some girls can really kick some a** though. Maybe she's one of them." He said. Claire smiled. "Oh, like me?" Chris laughed. "Maybe." He smirked and Claire glared at him. "I'm just kidding. I know you're alot stronger now than before. Hell, didn't you and Alice kill that one axe guy a while back?" Claire nodded. "See, exactly my point." Chris walked over to them and stood by Claire.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John listened to their conversation with amusement. When Chris mentioned him becoming Claire's pet, he chuckled lightly. He knew that he was acting more like a wolf now than ever. Now that he thought about it, this fact worried him a bit. He'd always been able to control his wolf instincts before. The fact that he was licking his fur and it felt so natural to him had him worried that his wolf instincts were starting to take over. What would happen if his wolf DNA overpowered his human DNA and he became more wolf than human? He was quiet, lost in his thoughts as he continued to lick his wounds and fur and brush out the electricity crackling through his fur.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Chris walked over and sat down on the ground by Claire. "You're like the dog we never had." He said with a chuckle. Claire laughed. "But we got a cat instead. Remember that Chris, it nearly scratched your face off." She started laughing. Chris rolled his eyes. "Yep. It liked everyone except me. Then we gave it to Jill. But the darn thing ran away." He said and stretched his arms.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John looked at the siblings. He didn't much like cats, but maybe that was because of his wolf side. "When did I become a pet?" he asked, half-joking. He finished licking his wounds and his fur was now electricity free, so he laid his head on the concrete, looking at the two Redfields.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Chris looked at John. "Ever since you turned into a dog." He said with a smirk. Obviously joking. Claire looked at Chris, "Always the one to make jokes, even in times like this." She commented. Chris smirked again. "What can i say? It's my way of coping i guess." He shrugged.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John chuckled lightly. "Technically, I'm a wolf. There's a difference," he said. He couldn't even focus enough to joke around with them right now. His ear flicked back as a bird squawked behind him. He could tell that it wasn't infected. He wasn't sure how he knew that, but he did. He had to fight the urge to get up and chase the bird down and kill it. His wolf side was coming out more and more. He had to get out of this form before he lost it. Problem was, he didn't want to. He liked being in this form. It felt natural to him. "Damn you Wesker. What have you done to me," he muttered, not caring if Claire and Chris heard him. He was starting to think that Wesker knew that something like this would happen, that he'd been planning on it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Chris shrugged. Chris sighed and layed back down on the concrete. Both he and claire heard what John said. "You're an experiment..." Not really a question, or a statement. "You have the right to hate him for what he's done. Everyone does. " Chris said and took out his gun and tossed it up, catching it by the handle. Then he glanced at John. Then Claire. "I am going to kill him. One day or another i'll finish him for good." He said. "Hey Claire...remember way back when, when they'd kidnapped you and brought you to Alaska?" He asked.

Claire nodded. "Of course i remember...why?" She wondered where he was going with this.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John's ear flicked toward Chris. Was he talking about the time that they dragged him to Alaska to save Claire? Did Chris even realize that he was with one of the members of that very same group? He glanced at Claire for a moment, then looked at Chris again, wondering if Chris would realize. John didn't look the same as he used to, so he'd have to use something else to remind Chris, like he'd done with Claire.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces