Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]
[OOC] RP & Joining/Updating & News [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:03 pm
Meepfur
I want to join!
Amkia would like to join! Keeper for Justice, if possible?

I want to join!
Jibwa'jamani would like to join with some of his oddball little family. XD He's a little reserved, but an all-around nice guy, and wants to have the security of a home again. Shifter.

Bashasha is Jama's mate, and by far the more outgoing of the pair, she's always brimming with energy and is unfailingly optimistic. Huntress.

One of the children they've raised together, Safi'ubele is sugar-sweet and believes the best of everyone. Very naive and innocent, and always willing to talk your ears off. Guide.

Asante is another daughter of Jama and Shasha, more grounded and calm than her 'sister' Safi but still with a very rose-colored view of the world thanks to their sheltered upbringing. Carver.

(If they're a little too odd of a family to join, I'd understand :3.)

I'm sorry this is like 3 months late, but if you're still interested they're very much welcome to live here. heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:27 pm
I want to join!
User Image Doitsu is looking for a pride that she can fit in. She came from the K'N pride, but she is basically a blank slate, and I never got to rp her before the pride disbanded. owo  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:47 pm
I want to join!

These cubs will be joining with their mother, Lalika, who is owned by Sabra Knight, whenever she decides to post up the form, lol.

Kamaria - Future rank: Guard - Owned by Keantha
Visola - Future rank: Guide - Owned by ~Kiana_Nala~
Chui - Future rank: Carver - Owned by Sabra Knight
Nurpembe - Future rank: Guide - Owned by Cornetified
Kozachok - Future rank: Guide - Owned by Painted Moose
Nuru - Future rank: Carver - Owned by moineau bavarde

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:39 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
I want to join!
User Image Doitsu is looking for a pride that she can fit in. She came from the K'N pride, but she is basically a blank slate, and I never got to rp her before the pride disbanded. owo

I'm not sure if you still wanted to do this, but let me know! She's always welcome. <3  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:45 pm
Yes, I am! Thank you. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:36 pm
I want to join!

Kijani is basically a blank slate, he was my SS this year, and this seems like an awesome pride <3
i would like him to be a keeper, earth, because of the markings and it just kind of fits c:  

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:57 pm
Bloo Starr
I want to join!

Kijani is basically a blank slate, he was my SS this year, and this seems like an awesome pride <3
i would like him to be a keeper, earth, because of the markings and it just kind of fits c:

Oooh that would fit wonderfully. <33 Accepted. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm
I want to join!
I'd like to maybe throw Atikali as a guard? She's unplayed and has no personality but I could make one to fit ^^  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 am
Lithia_Brandon
I want to join!
I'd like to maybe throw Atikali as a guard? She's unplayed and has no personality but I could make one to fit ^^
Beautiful. *w* Yes, accepted. <33  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:04 pm
I want to join!

Kartek would like to join as the Keeper of Loneliness(As he was a patron god of her former pride, and she's been rather lonely since leaving after the disbanding)!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:27 pm
Andranis
I want to join!

Kartek would like to join as the Keeper of Loneliness(As he was a patron god of her former pride, and she's been rather lonely since leaving after the disbanding)!
That would be super sweet. <3 Accepted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Iesha is leaving to join the Firekin with her father and half-siblings.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:28 am
I want to join!
User Image
Sinin'fasi was on the way to become a shrine maiden in her last pride before it disbanded, this would kind of be picking up where she left off!
If she could be the keeper of mountains, that'd be amazing! * u* Her old pride was in the mountains, so it'd be a nice link to her past.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:30 pm
I want to join!
Safaia

User Image
Ili'ella was a sweet, wandering gypsy, but she's taken a certain liking to a guide in the pride. She'd like to join as a Keeper: of the Sun (if possible) c:

Velveteen Angel

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:58 pm
Puhterodactyl
I want to join!
User Image
Sinin'fasi was on the way to become a shrine maiden in her last pride before it disbanded, this would kind of be picking up where she left off!
If she could be the keeper of mountains, that'd be amazing! * u* Her old pride was in the mountains, so it'd be a nice link to her past.
Approved!  
[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces