Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[OOC]Joining the Pirates! [Membership Apps] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 am
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Fantome
Rank Desired I see her wanting to become a Crewman, for now~ a Hunter.
Pirate Name Smokestripe
Personality: Fantome has a lot of energy and is very stubborn. She won't let anything get in her way when her mind is set. She's always looking for the next big adventure and never wants to stop having fun.
Background Info She was born in a small litter, but grew up with a bunch of friends. Over time, her friends moved on and she decided that it too was her time. Now she seeks a new life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:34 pm
She's accepted, of course!<3  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:32 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Acacius
Rank Desired New Blood (cub & juv) > Missioneer (adol) > Crewman and maybe eventually Captain
Pirate Name Canicus (born of fire)
Personality: Acacius dislikes those around him, however he also doesn't like being left alone. He has a tendency to be a bully, but usually doesn't mean to hurt others. He loves fighting, stealing and going out for adventures.
Background Info Son of Aureo and Hotza

Also for litters do I post the whole litter or does each individual post their cub?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 pm
Club Snails
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Acacius
Rank Desired New Blood (cub & juv) > Missioneer (adol) > Crewman and maybe eventually Captain
Pirate Name Canicus (born of fire)
Personality: Acacius dislikes those around him, however he also doesn't like being left alone. He has a tendency to be a bully, but usually doesn't mean to hurt others. He loves fighting, stealing and going out for adventures.

Also for litters do I post the whole litter or does each individual post their cub?

If you could post the entire litter, that would be great!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:16 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Chuguu
Rank Desired corsair/huntress for now
Pirate Name Chiara (illustrious in latin)
Personality: Chuguu is a rather serious but still sweet and easy going lioness most of the time. When she's doing her job she's very strict and a perfectionist and won't be happy till her task is done to her liking. She's always focused on her task at hand whether that's hunting down dinner, watching the horizon for intruders, or relaxing and having fun with others.
Background InfoSince Chuguu was once a high ranked huntress and a royal guard in her old pride before it disbanded she's not very happy at the bottom of any totem pole. Because of this she hasn't liked being alone wandering in the rouge lands at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:11 pm
Master Wild Mage
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Chuguu
Rank Desired corsair/huntress for now
Pirate Name Chiara (illustrious in latin)
Personality: Chuguu is a rather serious but still sweet and easy going lioness most of the time. When she's doing her job she's very strict and a perfectionist and won't be happy till her task is done to her liking. She's always focused on her task at hand whether that's hunting down dinner, watching the horizon for intruders, or relaxing and having fun with others.
Background InfoSince Chuguu was once a high ranked huntress and a royal guard in her old pride before it disbanded she's not very happy at the bottom of any totem pole. Because of this she hasn't liked being alone wandering in the rouge lands at all.

Accepted!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:37 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
User Image
Name Luned
Rank Desired Crewman
Pirate Name Diabolitio Marie
Personality: She is still in the works, so not completely a blank slate. In a roguelands, hasn't worked with a crew, kind of way she is a bit of a loner. Choosing to sidle off by herself, but is great to have around when a job needs getting done. She can be definitely outspoken when used to her surroundings and appear as defiant and brave as any male. Luned is no more unique than any other wild dog out there, but knows when to be a man and grab life by the.. or be a woman and have that woman's touch every man craves.
Background Info Luned does not have much of a background. She has lived and survived year round on her own. Toughening her exterior and personality a touch, This last ditch effort to find a true placement for her will be an all in attempt to liven up her attitude.

I have a Pirate for ye'!
User Image
Name Jacinth
Rank Desired Corsair
Pirate Name --
Personality: Jacinth, without fail, is a sweet and kind soul. She loves and wants to care for every and all individuals she comes in contact with. When a soul comes in contact with hers, it won't be hungry, won't be cold and if she is lucky, won't be without another heart to travel with. Jacinth is a romantic, loves to love and wants to love someone for the rest of her life. She won't openly admit to this and keeps it locked away in her mind alone, but is hopeful in finding a possible lifemate.
Background Info Jacinth, Jacinth... she is a recent disbanded pack member. She has only known one kind of life style and fortunately that was 'care taker'. Upon finding this pride she knew, if she were lucky enough to be accepted she would already know where she would fit in. Where there is a pride, there are others that need care. Whether she needs to hunt, care for young or more, she is happiest looking after an individuals need.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 pm
Accepted! We could always use more Wild dogs! 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:45 am
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Jasiri
Rank Desired Corsair
Pirate Name Enye Moyo Mgumu (Means: Hardhearted in swahili)
Personality: Jasiri is a complex girl. She can be serious one moment and then capricious the next doing something extremely inappropriate for the current situation. She's also a very curoius girl and loves to hear the adventures of the crewman but is not a girl to want in on those adventures. She is a bit scared by her past and has taken on a cynical perspective when it comes to love and usually will only fling with a male to get her rocks off. She doesn't believe in love with a male anymore but any cubs she has from flings she will be very attentive and protective of.
Background Info Jasiri's history is filled with love, cubs and loss. When she was just entering her adult skin she met a lion whom she fell in love with. They were good together at first and even had two cubs but after a little while they began fighting a lot and he left her and took the cubs with him. She was crushed and angry at the lion for taking her children. She vowed to someday see them again. She searched for a very long time but could never find her cubs or the lion who had stolen her heart and broke it. After a while she heard of the Maestros pride and decided she would enter the pride and try to make a life for herself there. She promised herself she would never give up on finding her cubs but she would do it by making friends with crewman and asking them to keep an eye out for any lions that fit the description of her cubs. She knew now that she alone would never be able to find them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:01 pm
Izzy Makani
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Jasiri
Rank Desired Corsair
Pirate Name Enye Moyo Mgumu (Means: Hardhearted in swahili)
Personality: Jasiri is a complex girl. She can be serious one moment and then capricious the next doing something extremely inappropriate for the current situation. She's also a very curoius girl and loves to hear the adventures of the crewman but is not a girl to want in on those adventures. She is a bit scared by her past and has taken on a cynical perspective when it comes to love and usually will only fling with a male to get her rocks off. She doesn't believe in love with a male anymore but any cubs she has from flings she will be very attentive and protective of.
Background Info Jasiri's history is filled with love, cubs and loss. When she was just entering her adult skin she met a lion whom she fell in love with. They were good together at first and even had two cubs but after a little while they began fighting a lot and he left her and took the cubs with him. She was crushed and angry at the lion for taking her children. She vowed to someday see them again. She searched for a very long time but could never find her cubs or the lion who had stolen her heart and broke it. After a while she heard of the Maestros pride and decided she would enter the pride and try to make a life for herself there. She promised herself she would never give up on finding her cubs but she would do it by making friends with crewman and asking them to keep an eye out for any lions that fit the description of her cubs. She knew now that she alone would never be able to find them.

She's accepted! I think it would be fun to have a cynic Corsair haha. (Though because she's a Corsair, she wouldn't have a Pirate name!) Well.. not a official one, but she could certainly have them call her that if she wanted.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 am
I really want to put this girl here too just so there can be some fun mistakes of identity with Jasiri.

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Imara
Rank Desired Corsair maybe crewman not sure yet
Pirate Name Just gonna leave this blank for now. Will give her one if I decide to go crewman with her.
Personality: Imara is a tricky girl. She can be very mischievious when she really wants to be and a lot of times likes make individuals think she's her sister. She's also a bit more adventurous than her sister and gets excited by the unknown. For the past she had she is very cheerful and optimistic and she will take on a new task fearlessly.
Background Info Imara was cubnapped while still a juvenile. She was taken by a cubless and dellusional lioness who believed without a doubt that Imara was hers no matter what Imara tried to tell her. The lioness kept Imara with her until late adolescents when Imara was able to escape her ever watchful eye. After she escaped Imara went in search of her twin sister she remembered little of. Imara's memory of her sister was more of a dream as all Imara could remember was her sister looked just like her except she had a white nose. It took her till she was an adult to finally find her but she was too nervous to go up to her. She has been following her sister for several moons and has no intention of losing sight of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 am
Izzy Makani
I really want to put this girl here too just so there can be some fun mistakes of identity with Jasiri.

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Imara
Rank Desired Corsair maybe crewman not sure yet
Pirate Name Just gonna leave this blank for now. Will give her one if I decide to go crewman with her.
Personality: Imara is a tricky girl. She can be very mischievious when she really wants to be and a lot of times likes make individuals think she's her sister. She's also a bit more adventurous than her sister and gets excited by the unknown. For the past she had she is very cheerful and optimistic and she will take on a new task fearlessly.
Background Info Imara was cubnapped while still a juvenile. She was taken by a cubless and dellusional lioness who believed without a doubt that Imara was hers no matter what Imara tried to tell her. The lioness kept Imara with her until late adolescents when Imara was able to escape her ever watchful eye. After she escaped Imara went in search of her twin sister she remembered little of. Imara's memory of her sister was more of a dream as all Imara could remember was her sister looked just like her except she had a white nose. It took her till she was an adult to finally find her but she was too nervous to go up to her. She has been following her sister for several moons and has no intention of losing sight of her.

Accepted! 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Kali (The Captain Britain)
Rank Desired New Blood, Corsair (adol), Crewman (Potentially first mate depending on Captain)
Pirate Name Firefly
Personality: Kali is a prankster and a bully. She gets what she wants and she doesn't care who gets in her way. Family is the only thing she puts in front of her own desires. Kali would do anything to help one of her siblings in need.
A rather free spirit, she hates following the rules and will only listen to an authority figure who has proven they deserve her respect.
Background Info Daughter of Aureo and Hotza

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Sablo Drako ( xKOVAKtheWOLFx)
Rank Desired New Bloods > Hunter
Pirate Name Shina
Personality: She is quite stubborn and pretends to be dumb, but is actually wise in the inside. Why is she like this? She disapproves of the ideals of the pride, especially the rule of no females being able to become a pirate, but that the highest rank obtainable by her gender would be as a crew member, and possibly captain. Shina adores her pirate name much more than her original, thus only allowing those in her family to call her by Sablo Drako, or whatever other name they may call her. She is a rebel, always wanting to show the pride and courage that a female could have in her, but does her acts in small 'steps', for she does not want to seem disloyal to the commondore or any other of those who could make her miserable. Growing up the the prate life though had made her used to the idea of theft by hearing those of the crew talking about the loot tat they have obtained the previous days.

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Luca (CelticWolf-Chan)
Rank Desired New Bloods > Corsair
Pirate Name
Personality: Luca is friendly for starters but doesn't trust others well at all. I mean, she can't see if they are lying to her and it's hard enough trying to hear the differences by ear. She only trusts her brother, calling him Big Brother even when he is actually younger. She never decides to correct it, no one really pressures her to do so. She follows he brother around, and why that may be more of an action it explains a lot of her personality. Her brother is not the best role-model even if he does care about her on some level. She requires him to see for most of her young life so she constantly has to follow him around. Being near her brother has given her many traits. For one, her jokes are usually dark or sarcastic but with a lighter note hidden within if her mood is good. She jokes about her blindness as if it's no big thing, and will use the jokes against people to get a rise out of them after she calls on them for taking her too seriously. She's quiet but will speak her mind when the need arises. He confidence is based around the presence of her brother, if cornered without him she will stutter and fumble with him she speaks smoothly. She will later grow out of this as her confidence grows but for now she's dependent. Dependency is another part of her even though she doesn't like to admit it. She hates it actually and resents her disability no matter how much she jokes about it.

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Natuna'Arus (Chi Sohma)
Rank Desired New Blood (cub & juv) > Missioneer (adol) > Crewman
Pirate Name TunaFish
Personality: He is like a boy to the core. He hasn't at all understood life's lessons and will show that a lot. Immature, quick to judge and acts very much like a BOY. In every way he can show it.

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Ki'Vani (Cirvihi)
Rank Desired New Bloods >Hunter
Pirate Name The Crimson Renegade
Personality: ((Will develop in RP))

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Natopayiw (Sarei Stargazer)
Rank Desired New Bloods > Missioneer > Crew
Pirate Name (waiting till she grows up a bit)
Personality: Natopayiw is a calm, level-headed and good natured female. She will be quick to make friends. However, being friendly does not mean that she is easily intimidated. She will stand her ground if she needs to, but she doesn't particularly enjoy to be mean/agressive. Natopayiw is especially fond of examining/collecting/hording feathers. She would be a daddy's girl through and through, wanting to be like him when she grows up, and will want him to teach her about adventuring (though not to say she doesn't love her mother and siblings too!) She will be very doting to her family, but also very conscious of what they think of her, and would do anything to make sure her siblings/parents are pleased with/proud of her.

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Acacius
Rank Desired New Blood (cub & juv) > Missioneer (adol) > Crewman
Pirate Name Canicus

SO sorry this took so long. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 am
Thanks for the update, Snails!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:29 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Tapiwa
Rank Desired Crew
Pirate Name Shanty
Personality: In his youth, Tapiwa would have been called the ‘class clown.’ He’s always up to antics and making a fool of himself to impress others. He’s jovial and full of humour, willing to do whatever it takes to get a laugh or a smile out of those around him. He thrives on attention and always tries his hardest to outshine those around him… but he’s not an especially good worker. He’d much rather play the fool and have some good laughs instead. He will pull his weight, of course, but he strives only for ‘good enough.’

Tapiwa is exceptionally resourceful and savvy. He’s got MacGyver-like instincts when it comes to getting out of sticky situations. He’s great at setting up traps and figuring out difficult puzzles.

Settling down isn’t something Tapiwa has any intentions of doing – now or ever. He’s much too much of a playboy, always flirting with the ladies and flashing them toothy, cocky grins. He considers himself quite the Casanova, but really he’s nothing of the sort. He tries much too hard to impress the gals. He won’t turn away the occasional male that’s willing to put up with his silliness either, but he definitely leans more toward ladies.

Background Info After Tapiwa left his mother, he and his two brothers joined up with an all-male coalition of cheetahs. Life was not terribly difficult, but Tapiwa grew to dislike the company of many other members, and eventually disbanded from them. His antics and playful demeanor weren't particularly welcome amongst the other cheetahs, nor the few groups he scouted around. Eventually he came to the coastlines that bordered the del Mar pride. This was the sort of lifestyle that suited him best, but he wasn't going to join without making an impression...  
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff