Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Apothecary

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 am
Characters Involved: Lennox Galvani

Usernames of each character, respectively: Unknown Apothecary

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: It had been two years since Lennox's had attended a muggle school. Throughout those years, he has hardly kept contact with anyone except one person in particular. Felicia. She was a dear friend to him when he was at school. He understood her best and was always there for her. Little did she know that her best friend was harboring feelings for her. Unrequited love. Lennox was quite used to it however for he had always kept his feelings to himself, not wanting to risk the relationship they already had. After finding out that he was a wizard, he found himself being distanced away from her. Partly because of his studies but also for the fact that she might not accept him for what he had become. But she was persistent and made his troubles go away, Lennox thinking that it would be fine if everything would stay like this.

One day in the midst of summer, Felicia comes to his house and invite him to a get together with all his friends from his old muggle school. There he was reuniting with his older frends thinking that it was as if he had never left. Felicia was nowhere to be seen. Then coming out of the blue, she appeared along with another person hand in hand. It was her boyfriend. Lennox feels heartbroken that she found someone to be with. In pain that she hadn't told her before. But why should he? He should be happy for her for she was not his property. Just a friend. So he continued acting like a good friend. However, after that day, what he thought would be a way to recconect to his friends turned into something he'd rather forget. Throughout the summer, he saw himself less frequently with Felicia for she was always with her boyfriend and he couldn't stand to see her holding hands with someone else.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? It would have happened in the summer after his second year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None really, unless you count a poor ol' bloke's heart broken.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It gives Lenny some character development since he's hardly had any of that during his school year.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nada.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 am
Characters Involved: Professors Jeric and Anwen Bell and anyone in Muggle Music class and Mind Magic - Occlumency class

Usernames of each character, respectively: Maiya Kajuji

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: I want for Anwen, who is currently pregnant to go in to Labor in the middle of class and have to be rushed away (Her husband too)

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Sometime next school year

What are the idea's drawbacks? Not really except there would have to be a substitute and class would be interrupted

Why are you interested in doing this idea? She needs to have the baby/babies at some point and it would be a lot of fun.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:15 pm
Characters Involved: The Acacia Triplets: Erianthe, Jasmine and Zane.(See here until I move them into this guild), anyone Erianthe comes into contact with.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Vibrant Violet Violinist amongst people who've yet to meet Erianthe.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: So Erianthe, Jasmine and Zane are all triplets, yet Erianthe believes that they are quadruplets. She claims that she can see and talk to her other brother, Lennor, who had never really existed in the first place. Jasmine and Zane would often find her appearing to be talking to herself, and would play along with her. To be short about it, I'd like Erianthe to be schizophrenic. I plan for her to basically be causing a bit of trouble unintentionally, since her parents don't want to admit that anything like that could possibly be wrong with one of their daughters. Her father doesn't even know yet.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Next school year in this guild.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Erianthe will likely be bullied, plus she could get detentions for unintentionally disturbing class. Jasmine and Zane could get in trouble too for defending her. There could also be a bit of family drama if her dad finds out.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Hogwarts is a school, and every school has it's share of special needs students. So I figured that I should make one. I also work with special eduaction students when I'm able and they're why I would like to become a teacher. I feel that if I roleplay a student with schizophrenia, I will get a better handel on things, plus it will hopefully add to people in the guild having tolerance for these people in the real world.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I may start it a bit in Ministry of Magic. I'm not sure. However, if you wanna know more, feel free to ask. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 pm
Unknown Apothecary
Characters Involved: Lennox Galvani

Usernames of each character, respectively: Unknown Apothecary

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: It had been two years since Lennox's had attended a muggle school. Throughout those years, he has hardly kept contact with anyone except one person in particular. Felicia. She was a dear friend to him when he was at school. He understood her best and was always there for her. Little did she know that her best friend was harboring feelings for her. Unrequited love. Lennox was quite used to it however for he had always kept his feelings to himself, not wanting to risk the relationship they already had. After finding out that he was a wizard, he found himself being distanced away from her. Partly because of his studies but also for the fact that she might not accept him for what he had become. But she was persistent and made his troubles go away, Lennox thinking that it would be fine if everything would stay like this.

One day in the midst of summer, Felicia comes to his house and invite him to a get together with all his friends from his old muggle school. There he was reuniting with his older frends thinking that it was as if he had never left. Felicia was nowhere to be seen. Then coming out of the blue, she appeared along with another person hand in hand. It was her boyfriend. Lennox feels heartbroken that she found someone to be with. In pain that she hadn't told her before. But why should he? He should be happy for her for she was not his property. Just a friend. So he continued acting like a good friend. However, after that day, what he thought would be a way to recconect to his friends turned into something he'd rather forget. Throughout the summer, he saw himself less frequently with Felicia for she was always with her boyfriend and he couldn't stand to see her holding hands with someone else.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? It would have happened in the summer after his second year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None really, unless you count a poor ol' bloke's heart broken.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It gives Lenny some character development since he's hardly had any of that during his school year.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nada.

User Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 pm
Vibrant Violet Violinist
Characters Involved: The Acacia Triplets: Erianthe, Jasmine and Zane.(See here until I move them into this guild), anyone Erianthe comes into contact with.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Vibrant Violet Violinist amongst people who've yet to meet Erianthe.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: So Erianthe, Jasmine and Zane are all triplets, yet Erianthe believes that they are quadruplets. She claims that she can see and talk to her other brother, Lennor, who had never really existed in the first place. Jasmine and Zane would often find her appearing to be talking to herself, and would play along with her. To be short about it, I'd like Erianthe to be schizophrenic. I plan for her to basically be causing a bit of trouble unintentionally, since her parents don't want to admit that anything like that could possibly be wrong with one of their daughters. Her father doesn't even know yet.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Next school year in this guild.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Erianthe will likely be bullied, plus she could get detentions for unintentionally disturbing class. Jasmine and Zane could get in trouble too for defending her. There could also be a bit of family drama if her dad finds out.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Hogwarts is a school, and every school has it's share of special needs students. So I figured that I should make one. I also work with special eduaction students when I'm able and they're why I would like to become a teacher. I feel that if I roleplay a student with schizophrenia, I will get a better handel on things, plus it will hopefully add to people in the guild having tolerance for these people in the real world.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I may start it a bit in Ministry of Magic. I'm not sure. However, if you wanna know more, feel free to ask. 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 pm
Essy A Dante
Characters Involved: Alchemy Professor Juan Angel Amorocho

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Juan, shortly after graduating Hogwarts with exceeding marks, ventured on a quest for knowledge that many Alchemist's pursue. Unfortunately, his ventures had lead him to a restricted and sacriligious catacombs in the heart of Spain, and was found guilty of this treason. However, he didn't exactly know of it's origins and was lucky enough to have a deal with the Spanish and British Minister of Magic: to fill Hogwarts empty position as the professor of Alchemy for five years.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None, really, except for the fact that Juan has a record on him, a slightly-ridiculously-clean-save-for-this-one-incident sort of record.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because, it's interesting, different, and is the backbone for his personality towards the students, the teachers, and teaching in general to make it less of a text book class, and more of a hands-on learning sort of thing.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not in particular

User Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 pm
Maiya Kajuji
Characters Involved: Professors Jeric and Anwen Bell and anyone in Muggle Music class and Mind Magic - Occlumency class

Usernames of each character, respectively: Maiya Kajuji

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: I want for Anwen, who is currently pregnant to go in to Labor in the middle of class and have to be rushed away (Her husband too)

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Sometime next school year

What are the idea's drawbacks? Not really except there would have to be a substitute and class would be interrupted

Why are you interested in doing this idea? She needs to have the baby/babies at some point and it would be a lot of fun.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 pm
Peters Guardian
Characters Involved: Dragomere Anderson (Drake)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Peters Guardian

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail:
In his first year at Hogwarts Drake receives a letter from Dillon that Dillon’s mother died and the muggle boy blames Drake. Dillon says that he hates Drake. While his defenses are down the true Red takes over, but this time instead of anger it is a hold on the boy, that causes him to become the thing he hates most. The battle over the boy’s soul will take place when Drake is in his fifth year, when The Red tries to make the boy a dark wizard. His sixth year will be very hard on the boy. It will be a year of trying to piece together what has happened. His seventh year will be played out as a man, not a child, due to him gaining maturity through the ordeal. He realizes that he is flawed and that no amount of magic can change it, but that he can over come what has led him thus far.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
Within a few days. I want to get it out of my head and on paper.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Not really the only one who really takes damage is Drake who has to piece his life back together.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
It would stop a lot of fighting between Drake and Blaire, and is something that has been on my mind a while now.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
It was a plain that I had going on in my mind for a while, and to me shows that no one is perfect. No matter how hard you try to play pretend.

User Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:47 pm
Ronyo Storm
Characters Involved: My character and likely anyone else who comes in contact with him. More notably Teachers who wish to help him, and students who are curious about the idea.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Ronyo Storm

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: My character, Ronyo Storm, would have been chosen not by just one wand but by two. The reason for the duel wands choosing the boy is for two reasons. One and most notably, is that the two wands posses cores from two animals who in life are protectors of their forests. One, The unicorn who's tail hair resides in the Ash wand, during the day and one during the night, the wolf who's claw essence is within the African Blackwood wand (recently accepted by Violet Violinist). The second reason is for Ronyo raising as a boy by his mother to understand and respect nature and all that reside within its boundaries.

Upon obtaining the two wands Ronyo would have to go through his studies trying to learn and understand the concept, ideas, and practices that would allow him to use both wands together. The resulting studies would be on top of his normal classes and would require the boy to put forth the effort to learn the unique skill. The time it would take the boy to even become moderately efficient at using both wands would likely be 3 to 4 years of good study. Then he would be able to step up and learn how to further refine and experiment with his two wands.

While Ronyo has his two wands he would be the catalyst for many a moment involving the accidental casting of a second spell from his other wand. These could range from the highly comical of enlarging a student's shoes or levitating a professors desk, to the more serious of slightly injuring a fellow student from a dueling spell or the result of a spell causing something to fall, crash, or break around the student.

The plot device would be used throughout Ronyo's time in Hogwarts and beyond and help develop and mold the character into a unique individual. This would shape many of his magical encounters in the world and also shape the person he is because it will make him sharper in the mind for his training, calmer in his action from the practice, and more patient with other from his own trials and tribulations with the ordeal.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? From the beginning of my characters development to the time when he ceases to be in the guild. I would write up the obtaining of the two wands from Alivanders at which point he would have the duel wands.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) The draw backs are the extra time and effort Ronyo will have to put forth in order to learn and hopefully one day master to complicated skill. It could also cause slight injuries to students based on the nature of the accident that would occur from getting the idea and concepts wrong.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I am a fan of duel wielding characters and the uniqueness and different qualities they seem to often process within a story. The extra time it takes to master a concept like wielding two weapons, or two wands in this case, at once allows for a character who's development is not like anyone else.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? This is an idea I have taken a great amount of time to think about and develop over a few years actually. I have notes and ideas about the difficulties and trials needed to master such a subject and would be using such in my characters development. I plan for the first few years to be difficult and somewhat humorous at times for my character, and possibly even occurring in moments of self reflection and understanding.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:42 pm
Characters Involved: Woil Noinnei and anyone who cares to interact with him.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Commander Aran

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Woil has two souls in one body, Wally and Roi. Well occasionally his body gets confused and practically slips into a coma for a couple of days to a couple of weeks. This is most active when he does a sudden shift and occasionally when he's extremely stressed out.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Right now... it's happening in Transfiguration.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) No, not at all.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Just to make the condition he has seem more official.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope biggrin  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:17 pm
Characters Involved: Woil Noinnei, Roi Antiguo, Wiliam Nott the Third, assumingly Phinelia von Ichval, Colton Raines, Ronyo Storm, Jane Doyle, Lord Xilan

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante, Commander Aran, Pale Mist, Poison Ivory, Ronyo Storm, Maiya Kajuju, Sir Spaz

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Tay is partially of royal descent as he is the heir to the Duke of Wales, making him vulnerable to be taken over by Roi Antiguo. At some point in the upcoming years, Tay's lineage comes into light and Roi begins to try and take control of Tay's body in order to get closer to the up and coming Dark Lord Xilan, in his attempts for domination. Of course, none of this is set in stone and it all quite depends on the actions of every other person in the roleplay, but this is essentially the start of Roi's increase in power.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Perhaps around third year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) No one gets killed, but I willingly lend my character to Commander Aran to control if Roi takes over Tay's body. Also, this will be the start of dramatic suspicions to take root in Hogwarts to put all of the students on edge for what's to happen, and, would help Lord X in any conquests.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I believe that every story should have more than one source of evil, and in this sense, there will be a lot of different people struggling for the new open reserve of power that Lord Voldemort had left behind. There will be Justin, Remington, Krina, Tay, Roi, Dante, and any other potential evil-doer competing in a struggle of dominance and power, that, and, it will make for good drama in Hogwarts for students to partake in as perspective victims or eyewitnesses or accomplices.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Only that I give my complete consent for the overtaking of my character to another user for the sake of story lines, I will also have shared control over Tay, so technically, both me and Aran will have access to Tay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm
Commander Aran
Characters Involved: Woil Noinnei and anyone who cares to interact with him.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Commander Aran

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Woil has two souls in one body, Wally and Roi. Well occasionally his body gets confused and practically slips into a coma for a couple of days to a couple of weeks. This is most active when he does a sudden shift and occasionally when he's extremely stressed out.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Right now... it's happening in Transfiguration.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) No, not at all.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Just to make the condition he has seem more official.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope biggrin

Accepted

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:09 pm
Characters Involved: Jessica Sassareth, Eveline Caesar, Hess Caesar and eventually Alfons Flint.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Skuld HJG and Pale Mist

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Jessica had been poisoned at the age of ten with an unkown poison that killed everyone else in contact with it but her. She had been a medical enigma ever since her survival, having been in both the magical hospital and the school's hospital wing. In her first year, she was checked into the Hospital Wing and left with no steps gained towards being healed. Now, (currently) she is again in the Wing and Eveline Caesar, an intern healer, is taking care of her. Eveline would propose that Jessica is seen by her father, a herbologist and a potioneer, to see if he could find any leads.
Hess Caesar would visit the school and discover that the poison is in fact still in Jessica's blood stream and would need to be flushed out and her organs cleansed. Not being quite capable of finding an antidote, he would call on Alfons Flint, the Head Potioneer of the Society. Alfons Flint would also come to visit the school and he would be able to find the solution, in effect healing Jessica.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? as soon as possible.

What are the idea's drawbacks? none that i can see other than the two adults' having to leave their work and offices to come to Hogwarts.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Jessica would be healed.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Alfons' visit to the school would have an additional affect on some of the other students. It would move a few of my other plots along.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:56 pm
Characters Involved: Dante, Rose, Xenos and Xerxes, Charon,Soren,Justin, Cosette, and hopefully any who are interested.

Usernames of each character, respectively: elegantvictiorainrose, akureikami,calais,spaz same as above

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: This is a redo of Dante's plot. Originally I had wanted Dante as a villain, not quite a dark lord but not all good either. Yet after speaking with a friend we came up with a much better idea. A wizarding mafia, run by Dante. He would control all the underground, blackmarket dealings and it would also open up a perfect opportunity for me to play his dark side.

During school you will start to see some beginnings of this side of him forming. He'll become very secretive and closed off. Who ever he was close to early on is who he sticks with. He'll try to gain some loyalties (yes loyalties, not friends) in other students but otherwise he keeps to his group. Dante will take frequent trips into Hogsmead and try and gain some older followers so to speak. The more trust he can build the easier it will be to manipulate everyone.

Once out of school he will start to move his plan into motion. The plan to "work" with Justin will still go on. It will be a great way for him to expand his reach. He will use blackmail heavily to gain what he wants. He will begin his efforts in the dealing of dark objects from a variety of places and smuggling them into the country. For the right price he will sell them, if you cannot pay be prepared to give up things you never thought you would lose. Slowly he will start to bring Dark Arts back into the wizarding world in more numbers then it is today. Over time he will gain connections with fellow dark wizards and eventually gain a market over the dark arts. By placing people around the wizarding community he will always stay one step out of the law's reach. I do not want this to die when Dante is gone. This is something I'd like to see go on for generations.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
Immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) some people may die depending on what others who join would like to do. This will give the wizarding world a whole new type of enemy to deal with as Dante and his group are not trying to rule simply protect what they feel needs to be protected by any means necessary.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
When my friend and I had discussed it, it just felt right. The villain idea was cool but this just fits Dante so much better. Not to mention that unlike the Dark lord concept the Mafia has potential to last for several generations therefore giving a constant problem for the wizarding world.
Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
I wanted to give Hogwarts something it hasn't seen before. A dark lord has risen and fallen already so this is an alternative to that concept. Hopefully this will effect levels of the ministry in later years and add a bunch of plot possibilities.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:06 pm
Essy A Dante
Characters Involved: Woil Noinnei, Roi Antiguo, Wiliam Nott the Third, assumingly Phinelia von Ichval, Colton Raines, Ronyo Storm, Jane Doyle, Lord Xilan

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante, Commander Aran, Pale Mist, Poison Ivory, Ronyo Storm, Maiya Kajuju, Sir Spaz

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Tay is partially of royal descent as he is the heir to the Duke of Wales, making him vulnerable to be taken over by Roi Antiguo. At some point in the upcoming years, Tay's lineage comes into light and Roi begins to try and take control of Tay's body in order to get closer to the up and coming Dark Lord Xilan, in his attempts for domination. Of course, none of this is set in stone and it all quite depends on the actions of every other person in the roleplay, but this is essentially the start of Roi's increase in power.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Perhaps around third year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) No one gets killed, but I willingly lend my character to Commander Aran to control if Roi takes over Tay's body. Also, this will be the start of dramatic suspicions to take root in Hogwarts to put all of the students on edge for what's to happen, and, would help Lord X in any conquests.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I believe that every story should have more than one source of evil, and in this sense, there will be a lot of different people struggling for the new open reserve of power that Lord Voldemort had left behind. There will be Justin, Remington, Krina, Tay, Roi, Dante, and any other potential evil-doer competing in a struggle of dominance and power, that, and, it will make for good drama in Hogwarts for students to partake in as perspective victims or eyewitnesses or accomplices.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Only that I give my complete consent for the overtaking of my character to another user for the sake of story lines, I will also have shared control over Tay, so technically, both me and Aran will have access to Tay.

Accepted

Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces